Status: check out the sequel - http://stories.mibba.com/read/314329/These-Are-the-Lies-I-Have-Created/

Was It a Dream?

Another Hangover

Ow. Another migraine and the light seeping in through the window curtains is killing my head. Another hangover it seems. This isn’t the first one I’ve had, and it certainly won’t be the last. These sheets don’t seem familiar; where am I? Oh, that hotel, that hotel that the awards people let us borrow rooms from. Hmm nice room, four stars I’d say. Hey I’m naked. Where’s the girl? Slowly getting up I noticed there isn’t anyone else here but me. She must have left. I collected my clothes that where strewn across the room from last night, and put them back on and then called my brother, Mikey, to see where everyone else was. Apparently they where on the bus and waiting for me.

“Hey Mikey, you have any Advil?”
“Yeah sure, Gerard, here.” He gave me a few pills and I dry swallowed them. I know most people find it painful, but I don’t.
“Hey did you see if I left with a girl last night?”
“No, though the rest of us left, and you and Jared Leto stayed behind at the bar, last night.”

“Thanks, Mikey.” I must have met some girl in the lobby. I wish I remembered her, and the sex.

Today, I and the band are going to the studio. We’re going to record a cover of Helter Skelter with 30 Seconds to Mars; our mangers think it would be a good media stunt to have two award winning bands to do a cover. I just like The Beatles, and I wish I could say I liked the 30 Seconds to Mars’ members but I was so drunk that night I met them. I bet I’ll like them though; they seem to be good guys.

We arrived at the incredibly early time of 10 o’clock. Well, it’s early to all night owls like myself. But I was happy to being in studio, it had been little over a year since our last album, and recording can sometimes be a fun process. I just hope the guys of 30 Seconds to Mars are, though if they aren’t it shouldn’t take too long to record one song.

Upon arrival we met with the producer, our manger and their manager and the other band as well, consisting of Jared, Shannon, and Tomo. We all shook hands and said our hellos, and basically explained how the recording process was going to work. Everything was very normal and slightly boring, though Jared seemed to avoid my eye, but maybe he’s just shy, I don’t know.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it!