Status: check out the sequel - http://stories.mibba.com/read/314329/These-Are-the-Lies-I-Have-Created/

Was It a Dream?

Not Exactly a Traditional Couple

I woke up in someone’s arms, Jared’s arms. This used to be so foreign to me. I mean I’ve dated people, and lived with them, but I never cared that much for them. I was never so happy to wake up and just lay in bed another person. I looked up from my spot on Jared’s chest to his face. His eyes were closed and his mouth was slightly open, and I just got this incredible feeling. Carefully I moved up and kissed him. Jared hummed and kissed me back. “Morning gorgeous.”
“Morning to you too.” He replied. “You ready for the big day?” He asked, staring in to my eyes. No doubt looking to see if I had cold feet.
“I can’t wait.” And I kissed him again, “Now get up, you’ve got to go get ready with your family.”
“Unfortunately yes.” He sighed and pecked me on the lips. “See you in a few hours.” “See you.”

Within minutes of Jared’s departure, my mother and Mikey walked in.
“I thought he’d never leave. You know, it’s tradition for the bride and… well for the couple not to see each other on their wedding day. I didn’t see your father the morning of our wedding day.”
“Ma, we’re not exactly a traditional couple are we?”
“Well it’s still tradition, and why couldn’t it be in a church?”
“Ma!”
“Okay, okay. Oh my baby boy has grown up.” She said hugging me and kissing my cheek. She also started to cry. Ugh. Why are women so emotional?
“I haven’t been a baby for a long time.”

The wedding march started, I took a quick glance at my brother, and began to walk down the earthen aisle. This is it. I’m finally going to be married to Jared. I looked down the long aisle way, past our friends and family, to my groom. He looked absolutely stunning. He turned around, and when he saw me, he began to grin. My smile widened, and I just knew, that this was right, that I would spend the rest of my life with that amazing man. He would be mine and I would be his, for life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long. I've been focusing on my summer reading, and school has just started again. It's so stressful. Hope you like. I'm pretty sure the next chapter is the last. Hope you like! Please comment!