Status: check out the sequel - http://stories.mibba.com/read/314329/These-Are-the-Lies-I-Have-Created/

Was It a Dream?

Was it a dream?

I smiled, kissing Gerard one more time before getting out of bed. I wiggled into some clothes and waved goodbye. I passed Mikey, and who I assumed to be Mrs. Way on my way out. I got into my car, my tuxedo was sitting in the backseat and I drove to Shannon’s hotel where he, and my parents were waiting for me. “He-ey,” I grinned, walking into the room with tuxedo clutched in hand. They greeted me warmly, my mother had made me my favorite food. Six hours later, six fucking hours of getting prepared I was waiting at the other end of the aisle.

My blue eyes were glinting as Gerard met me. I took his hands in mine and we both turned our attention to the man, dressed in robes, who spoke out the vows. I couldn’t stop grinning. Here we were, in New Hampshire, getting married. I squeezed his hands tight as we got to the ‘I do’s.’
My stomach was full of happy, nervous butterflies. I watched the man in front of us intently.
“I, Jared,” I began, I felt tears prick my eyes. “Take you, Gerard, to be my husband), to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part.” I watched as he repeated those words back to me; and we kissed. Wedding bells chimed and we rushed back down the aisle, into our limo.

Once safely inside the limo, we kissed. We kissed and my eyes popped open. I was in a hotel room. Shannon was sleeping soundly next to me. Tomo was passed out in the bed next to ours. I scrambled, was that all just a dream? I looked around, my finger was bare. I blinked, trying to remember what I had done last night. My phone vibrated against the side table. I grabbed it. It was a text from Gerard Way. It read - ‘I know this sounds crazy because we just met; but I just had the craziest dream about you and I. Wanna go get some coffee?’ My heart was racing. I quickly typed a response, ‘I had a crazy dream about you too... Sure, coffee sounds great. Lemme just put some clothes on.’ I hit send and got dressed, meeting him downstairs a few minutes later. The moment he saw me, he pressed his lips against mine.

“S-sorry,” the said sheepishly, “I just wanted to see if it felt the same as it did in the dream.” He looked down at his shoes and laughed. “You ready for recording, day one?”
♠ ♠ ♠
This ends our story.
Thanks for being here, and thanks for all your comments and support.
We've really appreciated it. We love you guys, thanks for supporting us on this journey.
Xo