Status: check out the sequel - http://stories.mibba.com/read/314329/These-Are-the-Lies-I-Have-Created/

Was It a Dream?

You've got some explainin' to do

I’m really curious of how his wallet ended up in my room. It just doesn’t really make any sense. He’s never been in my room. Well not to my knowledge, I mean maybe he’s an intense stalker type, like that vampire guy Edward Cullen. That would be odd, and not likely, but still how does his wallet end up in here? Oh well, it doesn’t really matter does it? I think I’m just gonna forget about this event and Jared, by drinking down in the hotel bar. I saw it earlier when heading to the studio; it seemed like a decent bar. Maybe I could even pick up some girl too. Who knows?

The next morning I woke up with no hangover and no girl. But I was used to the lack of hangovers, it’s what being an alcoholic does to you. Though unfortunately I am also sort of used to not getting girls, apparently when I’m drunk I’m not exactly appealing, or at least that’s what Mikey’s told me. I get more girls then him, so I bet he’s just jealous. I mean I’m Gerard Fucking Way, front man of My Chemical Romance, what girl wouldn’t want this?

While thinking of all my conquests, or at least the ones I remember, I headed to Starbucks to wake myself up with a grande and then headed to the studio. Jared and I were going to be singing together again. I hope the talk at the studio at the other day, helped him to relax around me, but then again when he came to pick up his wallet he seemed really on edge. Kind of a jumpy person, but he is a nice kid.

As I walked in to the studio Mikey jumped out of thin air chastising me about being late. I handed him a coffee, and he shut up. I’m glad I know what his addiction is, and how to use it to shut him up. I kept walking until I got to the actual room where we record. I saw Ben and Jared speaking probably about something technical.

Ben got the equipment set up in the room and Jared and I headed in, we we’re going to sing the chorus for right now. He turned everything on and gave us the thumbs up to start to sing. Everything was going pretty well, until the “ain’t no dancer” part. Jared’s cell phone went off. The ringtone was People Are Strange by The Doors, good song, but Ben ended up giving the both of us hell for messing up that take, apparently it was a very good one. After the annoying scolding he made us give him our phones as if we were fucking school children! It was ridiculous! While being yelled at I noticed Jared had a silver sidekick like me. He has good taste I see, that’s nice.

We ended up getting a good take on the chorus and got to have a break and watch Bob and Shannon rock it out on the drums. I think Shannon should yell “I’ve got blisters on my fingers!” like Ringo does at the end. It’d be very cool. The un-cool thing was that Ben fucking Howard didn’t give Jared and I our phones back until we left the studio for the night. I couldn’t text anyone for the day; it was terrible.

But when walking back to the hotel I still couldn’t use my phone because Frank wouldn’t shut up about some girl he had met. Apparently she was very hot, named Jamia and was very into him. I didn’t really care but it would be rude to be glued to my phone while Frank, my band mate and friend was talking so much.

Finally I was able to my room and check if I had any messages. But when I opened the phone, the background wasn’t the same. It was some sunset or something. I then checked the contacts and noticed it was Jared’s. We must have switched phones at the studio by mistake. I wonder what he was freaking out about last time I had his phone. I’m really curious, and nosey. I checked his texts and nothing was awry there, but when I got to his photos, they where pictures of me… and him. I flipped though more and saw that we were naked, and in my hotel room… having sex! What! I checked the date of the photos and saw they where the day we received awards. Jared and I must have gotten drunk, and well, messed around. I’m stunned right now, and speechless. It takes a lot to make me speechless. After a minute of complete shock I called my phone. Jared picked up and said Hello in a questioning tone. I said, “You've got some explainin' to do.” “What?” he asked. “Apparently you don’t just text Tomo.” I told him and hung up. He should figure it out, and be here soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long. I hope you like it! Please comment!