Status: check out the sequel - http://stories.mibba.com/read/314329/These-Are-the-Lies-I-Have-Created/

Was It a Dream?

This Man is Driving Me Crazy

I was really surprised by Jared asking me out to dinner. I didn’t think he had the balls, to do that sort of thing. I mean what with his face being redder then Heinz Ketchup. We decided to take a taxi to some high class restaurant that served Italian cuisine. It was fairly quiet taxi ride, I didn’t really know what to talk about, and I’m guessing neither did Jared, seeing as he didn’t speak to me. Also what I really wanted to talk about was that night, and I really didn’t want to have that conversation with some nosy taxi driver listening in. What if he went and told the press? Brian would give me hell.

We got seated in a sort of dark corner, the manger told us that they didn’t want us to be recognized and have a riot on their hands. I don’t think our fans are that crazy, but maybe Jared’s echelons are. I don’t know. Anyway, I didn’t mind being in the corner, it meant more privacy for Jared and I, and a more comfortable setting to talk to him about that night. I know I said that we should forget about what happened, but I just can’t. I mean I’m very curious about how good of a night it was. Jared’s a very good looking guy, and I looked like I was enjoying myself in those photos.

“So do you remember any of that night? Was I good in bed?” Jared nearly choked on his pasta and gave me an incredulous look. “I thought we were going to forget about that?” He hissed that at me! “Well I am curious… do you remember anything or not?” “No! Can’t we just forget about it? We still have to work on the single together.” Yeah… so?” “It will be awkward.” “No, it won’t. We had sex Jared, accept it.” “I, I have, and now I’ve moved on.” “Oh come on, you know you want this.” I was being cocky, I know. And it was pushing his buttons, but it was just so much fun. “Gerard we’re in a public place.” He was whisper-yelling now. “You know that can change.” I wiggled my eyebrows at him. “Gerard!” Then that damn doors ringtone sounded and stole Jared away from my game. “Hello?” “Tomo!” he really does talk to him a lot. “Oh just out to dinner.” “Where? Um some Italian place.” “Who? Gerard.” “Okay then, well I’m not dead or dying… or currently being raped.” “Bye.” He then gave me a look when he hung up. “What?” Jared said moodily. “You really do talk to him a lot don’t you?” “Yeah?” “So where were we?” Fully knowing what we had been talking about. “Gerard, no, let’s just finish dinner and go back to our separate hotel rooms.” “You’re no fun.” “Whatever” I think Jared has just become my new target conquest. I will get him and remember it. I vow it.

I didn’t end up getting him that night. I had decided to back off for now. Maybe he was a let’s be friends first type of guy, except when he’s has had one too many shoots. I’m not that type of guy, but for Jared I’ll try. The next day in the studio Jared noticed my change in behavior. “Why are you acting differently?” “I’m not acting.” “What are you up to Gerard?” “Nothing, nothing at all.” “Like I believe that.” I wonder if he still has any pictures of us on his phone? I want to ask him so badly, but that would go against my friends first plan, but I really want a few of those pictures. Options, options. Oh fuck it. “Hey, Jared, do you still have any of those pictures? Could you send me the one where you were on-“ “Gerard! No, I deleted them.” “Ah such a shame, one of us is really good at pornographic photography when wasted. I mean those photos with those gorgeous models? Just beautiful.” He blushed when I called him that, maybe flattery was the way. I mean who didn’t like to hear nice things about themselves. “You think that photographer could hire those models for another shoot?” “No, I don’t think he could.” This man is driving me crazy. Nothing is working. But I can’t give up hope.

Later in the day we, 30 Seconds to Mars, and Mychem where watching Ray, Frank, and Tomo rock it out on the awesome guitar riffs on Helter Skelter when Jared left. After a few minutes I left to look for him. I’m obsessed; I don’t care what you think. I found him coming out of the bathroom, time for a new tactic. I walked up to him and started to kiss him. With my right hand I gently held his right shoulder, pushing him backwards, and with my left hand I pushed the men’s bathroom door open for the two of us. I walked him backwards all the way up to the sink. He hopped up on the counter and began to kiss me back. His lips on mine were amazing. His hands came to my face, holding it for easy access for him. I leaned up eagerly, while he lent down, his hands moving to my hair, and messing it up. My hands were on his muscular back, trying to pull this gorgeous man closer to myself, when he pulled away. “Gerard-“
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it took so long! I hope how it's longer then what I normally post will make up for the wait, and the ending aswell. Please comment, you don't know how happy they make me.

And p.s. Emma I know you are reading this, and I know where you sleep, commment! Please!