Status: Complete!

Mr. Geek and Ms. Popular

You Have a Girlfriend

I just got off the phone with the police, who said they would be on the look out for him. I walked to the corner of the kitchen and the hallway, but stopped once I heard John say something.

“Mommy, did I do something to make Uncle Shawn go away?” John questioned.

It was silent for a while and I was debating on weather or not if I should walk out yet. I moved forward only to stop again.

“No love, why do you think that?” I heard Carly's pained voice.

“Because he told me I ruined his life." Carly and I gasped at his statement.

That is horrible! I felt terrible for them both. I decided that now was a good time to walk out. I slowly walked out and stared at Carly, whose head snapped up when she heard me walking in. She stared at me with those bright green eyes, which were glistening with tears. I walked slowly towards them. Could she be any more beautiful? No Joe! You have a girlfriend!

“You didn’t make Uncle Shawn leave and you most definitely did not ruin his life John. He was probably mad at that time and you probably mean the world to him,” I softly spoke, taking a seat on the other side of Carly.

“Nice guy,” John whispered, smiling at me.

I noticed Carly slightly tensed up after hearing John say that. A couple minutes later, there was a knock on the door, making her jump.

“It’s the police,” I guessed, as we all stood up.

Carly passed me John, while walking before us. He buried his head into my neck, clinging onto me. Carly opened the door, only to have the officer pull her into a hug, while she broke down again, burying her face into his stomach, since he was so much taller than her.

“We’ll find him Car, we found him last time and we already have squad cars out there right now looking,” the officer stroked her hair.

“JASON!” John screamed, wiggling around, making me put him down.

The officer looked down over Carly, smiling slightly.

“Hey bud, how is my favorite cousin?” Jason, I assumed, patted John's head, as he hugged his leg.

“Good, nice guy helped me,” he smiled up at him, while pointing over at me.

Jason looked up over at me, while Carly calmed down, who also looked over at me.

“Joe, this is my cousin, Jason. Jason, this is my friend, Joe,” she introduced us.

For some reason, when Carly said friend, my heart stung a little. Jason smiled over at me, extending his hand. I smiled and shook his hand.

“Nice to meet you, Joe."

“You too." We released our hands.

“His brothers and friends are out looking right now also,” Carly stated, as her cousin nodded his head.

Why we let them go looking, I have no idea, but I sure hope Kevin and Nick are keeping Hayley and Jenni in checked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Third update for todayyyy! :)