Status: Complete!

Mr. Geek and Ms. Popular

How Do You Think I Feel

"Hey Joe," Kevin smiled, walking into my room.

"Hey," I nodded towards him, turning back to my math homework.

The past couple weeks, I have began talking to him less and less because of him pretending to date Carly. I mean, it didn't bother me, but... okay, maybe it does bother me some.Though I know I should not be feeling this way because I have a girlfriend of my own, but that still doesn't stop my feelings that I developed for Carly over the couple months.

"How are you feeling Joe?" Kevin's voice broke my train of thought.

"How do you think I feel?" I glared over at his sitting form.

"You know I am just doing this to help her out," he shook his head.

"I know that Kevin, but why you?"

"Why me?" He looked at me with a cocked eyebrow. "Joe, you did have your chance with her and I am sure that if you are not dating his sister, that I might remind you was a complete bitch to her, she would have picked you. But they went for me because we knew he would feel more threaten by her dating an older guy. However, he would of felt more threaten by her dating you because of who he thinks you are, a geek. Think about it Joe, truly think about it and the looks she gives you when you are with Christine." He rolled his eyes before getting up and slamming the door shut on his way out.

Sighing, I looked back down at my homework. How could I be so stupid? I know Matt would feel more threaten if she was going out with me, he hates me. Looks though? What is Kevin talking about when he says the looks she gives me when I am with Christine? She barely looks at me when all of us are together, besides the times she looks over at me with those emotion filled eyes. Oh. My. Gosh. I stared up at my computer screen shocked at what I just concluded.

I came out of my shock when I head my phone going off. Pulling it out of my front right pocket, I saw Christine's name flash across the screen. Right then and there, my heart dropped to the pits of my stomach.

"Hey," I breathed, answering the phone.

"Hey babe!" Her cheerfully voice flowed through the other end.

"What are you up to?"

"Oh, just thinking about you," she giggled.

"Oh really?" I played along like I normally did.

"Yep! What are you doing?"

"Math homework."

"Awe, that's no fun! We should go to the park!"

"I would, but I really need to catch up with my homework since we went to the park all last week." I can't do this to her anymore... I have to end it.

"But I want to go to the park," I could just see her pouting. And soon....

The next morning, I told her we couldn't pick her up because we were taking Nick and Hayley, just so I could get away from her a little.She seemed okay with it, for the most part. Also, we didn't even have room for Shawn, who ended up with going with John and his dad, who finally got a car.

Pulling up to Carly's house, my breath got caught in my throat when I saw her coming out the front door. She had on a beautiful flowered sun dress that fit her perfectly, along with blue flats. For once her hair was pulled back half way and it was straight for once. Her makeup was done simple, to the point where you couldn't even tell she was wearing any.

"You can stop staring Joey," Hayley giggled in my ear, snapping me out of my trance.

"I wasn't staring," I rolled my eyes, turning towards the passenger side door that just opened.

"Oh really, and you weren't drolling either," Nick chuckled, wearing a gleam in his eyes. Oh he knew... he had to!

"Who wasn't drolling?" Carly questioned while getting inside the car and shutting the door after her.

"Joe, he was-," I quickly covered my hand over Hayley's mouth before she could finish her sentence.

"No one was drolling," I grinned towards Carly, who looked between us like we were crazy.

"Okay then, where's Christine?" I cringed at her name a little.

"I told her that there wasn't enough room for her this morning since we were taking Nick and Hayley," I explained.

"Oh, well you guys didn't have to pick me up then if that was the case," she looked back at me.

"Nah, it's fine," I smiled, making her smile at me before she turned back around.

"Yeah, totally fine, because you get to stare at her without being questioned," Hayley whispered, making me glare at her again.

She just giggled before yawning and placing her head on Nick's shoulder.Smirking, I leaned forward to whisper in her ear.

"You should be careful of what you say, because I know your secret," I grinned at her glaring eyes while sitting back in my original place.

Arriving to school, I noticed Matt once again standing outside the front doors, staring at the white SUV.

"No tongue today either?" Jenni once again popped out from the trunk, scaring all of us.

"No Jenni, I highly doubt there will ever be tongue at any given time, since he's just dropping me off at school," Carly laughed, shaking her head.

"Okay then, I'm cool with this then!" She grinned, throwing two thumbs up.

Stepping out of the car, Hayley, Nick, and I began to walk towards the front doors, while Carly and Kevin once again stopped to say goodbye. This time however, I stopped and watched my brother fake kiss her cheek lovingly, before walking back off to the car smiling like a damn fool. Huffing, I stalked inside school, going straight to my locker and science class, completely forgetting I had to meet with Christine at her locker like I promised her I would.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heres a little up date of Joe's reaction to the plan :)... Hope you guys like it and thanks to:
Dancingthroughlife;;
foolishly london
mama-val
His. southern. liar.
and
Love. Hope. Dreams.

For commenting! It means a lot to me! :)... and sorry that it's so short really...it's all I can get out in the short amount of time and I really didn't plan to write anymore than this lol