Status: Complete!

Mr. Geek and Ms. Popular

Make Over

The next day, Carly and I didn’t have any plans for the paper, because she said she had to watch John, and take Shawn to the doctors. So I found myself sitting at my desk, working on the paper by myself.

“THE ALL MIGHT JENNI AND HAYLEY IS HERE TO WORK THEIR MAGIC!” Jenni yelled, bursting through the door.

“Why is it that your name always comes first?” Hayley whined, as she followed Jenni into the room.

“Because,” Jenni smirked towards her.

“But it sounds stupid that way, it sounds so much better as Hayley and Jenni,” Hayley huffed, crossing her arms over her chest.

“But I was introducing us, so therefore my name went first, plus I’m older then you." The two girls glared at each other.

“But you should of said it so it didn't sound retarded!” Hayley exclaimed, throwing her arms in the air.

“GIRLS!” Nick hollered, while walking in with a whole bunch of stuff, with Kevin soon following behind him.

“SHE STARTED IT!” Hayley and Jenni accused each other, while pointing at one another, glaring. “NO YOU STARTED IT!” they once again screamed, before lunching at each other.

“GIRLS STOP!” Kevin bellowed, as him and Nick pulled them off each other.

I sat there staring at them four of them, shocked and confused. Jenni and Hayley had their head dropped, as Nick and Kevin held them away from each other.

“Sorry,” Hayley and Jenni sighed. They smiled up at each other, and then they hugged one another.

“Do you girls think you can get along, long enough so we can do this make over?” Kevin questioned, looking between his girlfriend and Nick's best friend.

“Yep!” They nodded their heads, smiling innocently.

“Wait, you guys are doing the make over today?” I looked at them surprised and confused, because I just asked Hayley about it yesterday.

“Uh-huh, we," Hayley pointed at herself and Jenni before finishing her sentence. "Are here to make over."

“And we are here to make sure these two do not fight, as you just saw, it isn’t very pretty,” Nick explained.

I stared at them, as Jenni spun my chair around, while Hayley began to cover up my mirror.

“Joe you look scared… don’t you trust me?” Jenni smiled innocently at me.

“A little,” I squeaked, still staring at all of them with wide eyes.

The past four hours had to be torture. They had me try on what felt like 100 different outfits, before they found the right hair style for me. Even they argued on who should cut it, which is where I am now, them arguing still.

“Hayley, I’m going to cut his hair, now give me the scissors!” Jenni held out her right hand for the scissors, while the other one was on her hip.

“NO! I’M CUTTING HIS HAIR!” Hayley glared at Jenni and held the scissors tightly to her chest.

“GIVE ME THE SCISSORS NOW!” Jenni threw herself at her, grabbing at her wrist, trying to get the scissors out of her hands.

“NO! THERE MINE! GET OFF OF ME AND GET YOUR OWN!” Hayley whined like a three year old, as they wrestled for the scissors.

“GIRLS! NOT WITH THE SCISSORS! SOMEONE COULD LOSE AN EYE!” Kevin and Nick jumped up off my bed to try and pull them off each other.

"HOW WOULD WE LOSE AN EYE!? WE'D PROBABLY LOSE AN ARM OR SOMETHING!" Jenni's voice echoed through out the room, as they all continued to wrestle.

Out of nowhere, the scissors went flying past my head, sticking into the wall. I stared at them wide eyed. Hayley, Jenni, Kevin, and Nick all stopped, as they too stared at the scissors with wide eyes.

“Oh my,” Jenni started to say.

“Jonas,” Hayley finished, as Kevin and Nick looked at her weirdly.

“I would like Jenni to cut my hair,” I stated, pulling the scissors out of the wall, and handing them to her.

Jenni took them from my hand, while sticking her tongue out at a pouting Hayley.

“Yay! Thank you!” Jenni exclaimed, hugging me.

“Why doesn’t anyone trust me with scissors?” Hayley stomped her foot, crossed her arms over her chest, pouting.

“Maybe the fact that you almost took Joe’s eye out just now,” Kevin stated like it was obvious.

“Well that wasn’t my fault, if Jenni just let me cut his hair, then the scissors would of never flew out of my hand when she attacked me,” Hayley huffed.

"Sorry. You can pick out the shoes and other stuff if you want," Jenni smiled sweetly towards her.

“This reminds me of elementary school and how they wouldn’t trust you with scissors too,” Nick laughed.

“I DID NOTHING WITH THE SCISSORS FOR THEM TO NOT TRUST ME WITH THEM!” Hayley shrieked, throwing her hands up into the air.

“Well now we have a reason to not trust you with them,” I laughed, shaking my head.

“Everyone quiet, artist at work," Jenni sighed, as she began to cut my hair. Hayley huffed and took a seat on my bed next to Nick.

“Voila! Tres tres beau!” Jenni grinned at me, about an hour later.

“What does that mean?” Hayley questioned, confused.

“Tada! Very very handsome,” Jenni explained, as she smiled at me, after she brushed away the hair off of me.

Jenni then made me stand up in front of my mirror, as Hayley walked over to us, and took a hold of the sheet over the mirror.

“Are you ready to see the new and improve Joseph Adam Jonas?” Hayley smirked, getting ready to take off the sheet.

I took a deep breath, and nodded my head. She then ripped off the sheet, making me stare at myself in pure shock. Hayley and Jenni placed their chins onto each of my shoulders. My hair was not pulled back like it normally was, it hung loosely around my face. While I now had a gray long sleeved shirt, with a red vest, dark blue skinny jeans, and Nike high tops. I had to say, I looked pretty darn good.

“We did,” Jenni started.

“This... this miracle! Like when people thought of crab legs. Delcious creb legs... hey Nickyyy, can we go to Red Lobster?!” Hayley grinned, as they high fived, and started to jump up and down with joy. Once they stopped jumping Hayley turned to Nick, smiling at him.

"Sure, after our homework," Nick smiled, making her groan. She then turned towards me in the mirror again, probably to admire her work again.

“And who knew this body was under all those clothes,” Hayley giggled, poking my stomach. I smiled at her.

“Carly will be all over you,” Kevin chuckled, smiling at me through the mirror. My eyes widen, while I turned around to look at his smirking face.

“I didn’t do this for Carly, I did this for myself,” I glared at him. I did not do this forme her!

“Sure, sure,” Kevin laughed, shaking his head.

“Well either way, she will be!” Jenni exclaimed, grinning at me.

“You don’t know Carly."

“Well still, no one will be able to resist you,” Hayley grinned, as Jenni nodded her head in agreement, smiling at her.

"Well since I'm done with Joe, Hayley would you like me to give you a haircut to impress someone in particular...” Jenni smiled innocently over at her now. Hayley narrowed her eyes at Jenni, and then tackled her to the ground.

Kevin, Nick, and I stared at them confused as to why Hayley tackled her to the ground with that one statement. Jenni was just laughing while Hayley was trying to shut her up.

“Los cangrejos Sind unter De bank syöminen yksi kengännauha!” Hayley exclaimed, making everyone stop what they were doing, and stare at her. (The crabs are under the couch eating a shoelace!)

“Was that just me, or was that a whole bunch of languages into one sentence?” Nick asked, confused.

“Yeah, it was Spanish, German, Dutch, and Finnish,” I rounded off the different languages, while nodding my head.

“What did she say?” Kevin questioned, looking towards me.

“Something about crabs under a couch and something about shoelaces,” I shrugged my shoulders, unsure of what she really said.

“Est-ce que tu aime la deux petit Jonas?” Jenni teased, while laughing at an angry looking Hayley. (Do you LOVE the 2nd littlest Jonas?)

“ПЕНИСТЫЕ ВАННЫ КАК ТУАЛЕТЫ В ТАМ SHIRTA!” Hayley yelled, making Jenni laugh more. (THE BUBBLE BATHS LIKE TOILETS IN THERE SHIRTA!)

“Was that Russian?” Kevin asked, as I nodded my head.

“I'll take that as tres tres tres beaucoup,” Jenni smiled up at Hayley, who now had her pinned to the ground. (Very, very, very much)

“Ok, I’m fully confused,” Nick said, as I nodded my head.

“I know! When did Hayley learn all those different languages,” I chuckled, shaking my head.

“I’m not sure, but come on Jenni, we have a date remember,” Kevin pulled Jenni out of the room, while she just kept laughing.

“Yeah, Hals we have homework, then we are going out to Red Lobster” Nick reminded her, while dragging out a fuming Hayley.

"WOOO CRAB LEGS HERE I COME!"

“BYE JOE GOOD LUCK WITH THE GIRL THAT YOU SO DIDNT DO THE MAKE OVER FOR!" I heard Jenni yell, while I shook my head, and went back to the paper.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had some time before I left for school, so I decided that I posted the next chapter :)... Ohhh! and yes, if you read this story off of Quizilla, I did in fact change Kelly's character's name to Hayley, for personal reasons, but it's still the same character, just with a different name :)