Status: Complete!

Mr. Geek and Ms. Popular

Save Me

This weekend went by fast since I was with my Dad, checking up on him, and so he can see Johnathan. Right now it is Monday afternoon and I found myself lying on Joe’s bed, waiting for him to get out of the bathroom.

So far I’ve brushed the thought that he was going out with my boyfriend’s little sister, who we found out was obsessed with him to begin with. We were almost done with the paper, I say two more days and we would be done. So I can just go back to not noticing him. Joe kept his new look and now all the girls, for some odd reason were all after him.

"NO NICK! I NEED THEM FOR A PROJECT!" I heard a girl's voice yell from down the hallway, then a big bang.

I got up, ran to the door, to find a girl with boxer's on her head, one tied around her neck, and one pair she was wearing.

"NO HAYLEY! YOU GET BACK HERE WITH OUR BOXERS!" Nick growled, only to trip and fall flat on his face in the hallway.

The girl, who I assumed to be Hayley, then stopped when she noticed me standing in Joe's doorway.

"HI!" She waved at me, with a big grin on her face. That's when Nick finally got up and came charging at her.

"HAYLEY!"

"Uh-oh! HIDE ME!" She ran into Joe's room.

"Ok I'll hide you," I giggled, slamming Joe's door shut, and locking it.

"THANK YOU!" She hugged me.

"No problem, I'm Carly," I smiled at her, after she pulled away from the hug.

"I'm Hayley," She ran over to Joe's bed and started jumping on it.

"So how do you know the boys?" I questions, while getting up on the bed to jump with her.

"I'm best friends with Nick!"

"Nice, second question, what is the project about?"

"There is no project, I just wanted to be able to say that I got into all three Jobro's pants," she replied, grinning madly at me, while I laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I under estimated you Ms. Popular, you are pretty cool when you’re not around your boyfriend,” Hayley smiled at me.

In the past two hours, we sat on Joe’s bed and just talked. I even opened up to her with my life story, as she did with me. Turns out that Hayley is also the younger sister of Matt’s best friend, Holden. As for Joe and Nick, they sat outside banging on the door, trying to get us to come out, but that stopped about thirty minutes ago.

“Thanks, I guess,” I smiled back at her.

“Well I better go help Nick with his new song he is writing.”

“Ok, and if you ever need to talk about your little crush on him, you can always come to me,” I whispered, smiling at a shocked Hayley.

“How did you?” She stared at me.

“I can tell, but my lips are sealed and your secret is safe with me,” I reassured her, hugging her.

Hayley smiled at me, unlocked the door, and opened it up only to have Joe and Nick fall through.

“Come one Nick, lets go work on the song,” She grabbed his hand, pulled him up, and dragged him down the hall to his room.

“I got my half done, so I’m going home now to relieve Shawn with babysitting John,” I looked over at Joe before putting my things in my bag, besides the paper with my notes.

“Uhhh ok, see you tomorrow,” Joe took my paper, staring at me slightly confused.

“Bye Joe,” I smiled at him, before walking out of his room.

“BYE NEW BEST FRIEND!” Hayley's voice rang through out the hallway, while she ran out of Nick’s room, and tackled me in a hug.

“Bye Hayley,” I laughed, hugging her back.

Once out of Hayley’s hug, I walked downstairs, only to be stopped by Kevin. I waved bye and made my way out the door.

“He likes you, you do know that right?” Kevin asked, while following me out the door.

“Who’s he?” I turned around and staring at him weirdly.

“My first younger brother, the one who changed his style just so you won’t call him a geek,” he explained, as if it is obvious.

“Yeah right Kevin, we both have someone other then each other. I love Matt, and he likes Christine,” I shook my head, as I got into my car.

“I’m telling you, he likes you a lot Carly,” He shut my car door for me once I was inside.

I turned on my car and rolled down my window. I looked up at Kevin's smirking face and just shook my head at him again.

“Bye Kevin,” I sighed, backing out of the driveway.

He doesn’t like me, he likes Christine. Ha! Like I will ever like that geek! I laughed, shaking my heads of the silly thoughts. I drove on to my house, pulled up my drive way and frowned while turning off my car. My head fell onto the wheel. I like the geek…

“No, I love Matt,” I sat up and smiling. “I love Matthew Vartan Parker.”

The next day during lunch at school, I sat down at the lunch table, next to Matt, and began to eat my lunch.

“I heard you’re my sister’s new best friend,” Holden chuckled, sitting down across from me.

“You met his sister? And she liked you? When she met me, she hated me, and she still does,” Matt stared at me shocked.

“Yes, yes, and sorry that she doesn’t like you, she seems really cool,” I shrugged my shoulders.

“Yeah, she told me you guys were locked in Joe’s room for two hours,” Holden chucked once again. I stared at him, shocked that he would utter that information with Matthew right next to me.

Another reason why he shouldn’t of said that, because Matt was taking a sip of his soda then, and once he heard that, he spit it out all over the table, earning weird looks from his best friend.

“You were in his room?” Matt hissed, glaring at me.

“Yeah,” I nodded my head.

“And what exactly do you do in his room?” Matt growled, as his nostrils flared up. Oh boy, am I in it now. Thanks a lot Holden!

“Work on our paper,” I slowly looked up at him. “Wait, you think I’m cheating on you with that loser?”

“Well how would I know what goes on in his bedroom."

“Babe, we do nothing of that sort, and don’t you fucking trust me?” I looked up at him, hurt that he would think such things like this.

“Not when you’re alone with some guy in his bedroom," he rolled his eyes, making a fist with his right hand. His whole hand was turning white at how hard he was squeezing his fist shut. I glared up at him, with a little hurt mixed in there.

“Bad move man,” I heard Holden whisper.

“Fuck you, Matthew, fuck you! If you don’t trust me alone with a geek, then how can I trust you with anyone period,” I hissed lowly, standing up. I walked away, fuming that he thought I was cheating on him!

“You just screwed up big time man,” I heard his best friend mumble, as I walked away.

You got that damn right Holden, he sure did fuck up big time!
♠ ♠ ♠
Now off to school! :)