Status: Under Construction.

My Immortal

Crash

DARREN’S POV

Darren and Steve were at school watching the news on the TV in the classroom. Steve’s eyes were wide as he watched the firemen pull Selena’s car out of a river.

“She knew something was going to happen.” He whispered.

Darren looked over at him. “What do you mean?”

“When she came to visit me yesterday, she said she had a bad feeling, and I told her that she was going to fine. I promised her that she was going to be fine. I lied and now my sister is dead.” He said.

Darren just sighed. He knew that was probably the hardest thing Selena had ever done. Leaving one of the few people she loved more than anything, must have killed her on the inside. He placed his hand on Steve’s shoulder, and Steve looked at him. Darren’s eyes were wide as saucers when he saw the unshed tears in Steve’s eyes.

“I lost my sister, Darren. I- I couldn’t….I couldn’t protect her. I failed her.” He said, his voice breaking slightly.

Darren looked up at the ceiling, thanking God that Selena wasn’t here to see Steve like this. But, knowing her, she could probably feel it.

SELENA’S POV

I looked down at the GPS and sighed.

“Couldn’t they have picked a damn camp closer than this?” I hissed and continued to drive. I had this sinking feeling in my chest. I knew something was wrong back home with either Steve or Darren. I heard my phone ring, and saw Darren’s name flashing. “Hello?” I answered.

How are you doing, Moon?” He asked.

I groaned. “I fucking hate this, D. I wanna go back home.” I said quietly, and pulled over so I didn’t wreck for real, and wiped my eyes of tears that fell down my cheeks.

Darren sighed on the other end. “Selena, I wish I could tell you that everything is going to okay, but I can’t.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

Steve is taking this….a lot harder than we thought he would.

“Why, what happened?” I asked, remembering the sinking feeling I had a few minutes ago.

He feels like he failed you, and that he couldn’t protect you, and how he feels like he’s losing his sister.” He said.

That did it. I broke down, sobbing like a baby.

Selena, honey, don’t cry, please. He’ll be fine over time.” Darren said.

I sniffed, wiping at my cheeks. “No he won’t, Darren. He’s going to end up losing you, too.” I said quietly.

I’m not going with Crepsley.

I sighed. “Darren, you have to or you….might kill someone.” I whispered.

Like who….” He trailed off.

“Darren?” I asked after a couple minutes of silence.

Selena….I almost attacked my sister.” He stated quietly.

I was about to answer back, but I heard Crepsley in the room, and he started talking to Darren, so I hung up. I looked through my contacts and saw Steve’s number. I almost pressed CALL but thought against it. I put the car back into drive, and continued on the long ass journey to the Cirque camp.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short. Comment, Message. Thanks.