Status: Under Construction.

My Immortal

Camp

When I finally got to the Cirque camp grounds, Darren rushed out to meet me. My jaw dropped. “Are you fucking kidding me?! I got a head start, and you still beat me!” I shouted, frustrated.

He chuckled. “Sorry, Moon, we flitted.” He said. I narrowed my green eyes at him.

“Wipe that smart ass smile off your face.” I growled.

“How much sleep did you get?” He asked.

“None.” I snapped.

“Why?” He asked, chuckling. I threw my hands up in the air, exasperated.

“Cause I was trying to beat your ass!” I yelled, causing the people walking around to look over at us.

“I think you failed.” He said. My glare sharpened and he took a step back.

“You think I failed? Really, I had no idea that I failed. You know, you should be in info commercials.” I snapped.

Darren chuckled. “Come on; let’s get some coffee in you.” He said, grabbing the top of my arm lightly, and dragging me into a room.

“Thank you.” I pouted, knowing that without it, I’m a bitch. He sat me down, and got me a cup of coffee. I smiled at him, and quickly downed it, not worrying about the fire in my throat as it went down. I sighed in content. “That was good.” I said.

“Do you feel better now?” He asked. I nodded. “Good. Now, Crepsley and Mr. Tall want to see you.” He said, offering me his hand. I took it, and he led me to a giant tent.

“I’m guessing Mr. Tall’s?” I asked. He nodded, and led me in. Mr. Tall and Crepsley stopped talking about whatever they were talking about and stared at me.

“Selena, I presume?” Mr. Tall asked. I nodded. “Welcome to our home.” He welcomed. I smiled.

“I’m happy to be here.” I said honestly.

“Would you like us to show you around?” Mr. Tall asked.

“Sure.” I said.

“Actually, Darren and I can not, so it will just be you two.” Crepsley said, and walked outside. Darren shrugged, and kissed my forehead.

“Bye, Moon.”

“Bye D. So, when are you gonna show me around, Mr. Tall?” I asked, smiling up at Mr. Tall. He smiled down at me.

“You can call me Hibernius.” He said. My smile grew.

“Alright, Hibernius.” I said, liking the way his name flowed from my lips. He led the way through the camp and I met everyone there. Carma Limbs and Alexander Ribs were an odd pair, but they looked so happy together, that I had to like them. When we finally reached the end, we were back at his tent.

“And that is Cirque Du Freak’s Camp.” He said.

I laughed at the way he said it. “It’s a very nice camp.” I said.

He and I talked for about two hours, just laughing, talking, and having a good time and getting to know each other. Darren poked his head through the door of the tent and smiled at me.

“You ready to hit the hay?” He asked. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

“Yeah, I guess. I’ll see you in a minute.” I said. He nodded and left. I smiled over at Hibernius, and kissed his cheek. “Good night, Hibernius.”

“Good night, Selena.” He said. I walked to where I was sleeping, and found out I was rooming with Rebecca. I fell asleep for the umpteenth time that week thinking about Steve.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the wait. Comment, message. Thanks.