Diary of a Scene Queen

Vanna had always been a weird child. A little different. Then, when she reaches her teenage years, she becomes very popular as one of the worlds top 'scene queens' just out of pure luck. This is her story.

Ecast was always the normal one. But when he ends up dating a seventeen year old, he's reluctant to tell anyone. He's sweet sure, but sweet enough to impress all of Vanna's friends that are 8 or so years younger than he is?

Alaina is the beta. Always has been, always will be. Will she finally crack under the pressure of being Vanna's second. Will she finally claw her OWN way to the top?

Vertrude. Everyone thinks he's dumb. Emo. Poser. When in reality, his parents are divorced, or going through one anyways, his 14-year-old sister is pregnant and to tell you the truth, just wants to get into a good college. After all, he is top of his class.

Brielle is a new girl who just wants to be left alone by everyone. Everyone but Vanna and her friends, that is. They're the only ones who like her for her, and don't tease her about her quite literally rainbow hair. And when a quiet boy with the same "weird" look as Vanna and her crew moves to town, too, the preppy girls want him all for themselves. But Brielle will not stand for that.

None of the avatars, cover pages or character pictures belong to me; all rights belongs to the owners

Rated R for language, that is about it.