Status: I will do this..

Running From Lions

Chapter 17

I gently laid her on the bed. she pulled me with her, keeping our lips together the whole time. I felt the need for her race through me with every passing moment. I found the hem of her shirt and put my hand on her bare side. I felt her hesitate in the kiss but didn't stop me. "Jasey, I can stop." Her amber eyes held me still.

"No, I want this. I'm just scared." she half-heartedly smiled.

"Just tell me if you want to stop." She nodded and brought my head down again. Bring her lips to mine I couldn't stop myself. I brought her shirt up and broke the kiss only to pull it off completely. I glanced down at her bare skin and smiled, she was so perfect. She quickly took advantage of my hesitation and pulled my shirt off. She ran her hands down my chest, making me shiver. I returned to her lips, then down to her neck. She moaned softly, making me shake more.

Her hands found the button on my pants and quickly undid them pulling at them quickly. I got off her and pulled them down, then pulled her's down too. Then I really looked at her. She was the most beautiful person I have ever seen, an angel you would say. She quickly covered herself with my blanket and smiled. I placed my hand on her cheek and rubbed my thumb over her bottom lip. "You are nothing less than perfect."

I placed a small kiss on her lips. Remembering just in time, I grabbed my wallet from my pants and grabbed a condom. She quckily took it from me, opening it with her teeth. The movement made me want her even more. I slid my boxers down and got on top of her. She slowly placed the condom on me, sliding it down even slower. "Jasey..." I said threw gritted teeth. She smirk and finish puting it on me. "Are you sure?" She nodded. "If I hurt you, tell me to stop." She nodded again.

I kissed her once more and slowly pushed inside her. I felt her wince and cringe so I stopped. "Don't stop, Alex." I nodded and went even slowler. She took a sharp breathe and opened her eyes. I moved slowly, trying not to hurt her. "Please Alex, I want you." She bit her bottom lip and looked at me, her eyes as big as a deer in headlights. I bent my head bow and found her lips and pushed inside aagin, much faster and she dug her nails into my back. I griited my teeth, filling with even more want. I continued, pushing harder and faster, she moaned in my ear and bit my neck, only making me want her even more. "Alex, I'm so close..." I was close too, way too close. After a few more minutes of pure pleasure, we climaxed together. She moaned my name that caused me to cum. I slowly pulled out of her and laid next to her after taking off the condom.

She cuddled close to me, putting her head on my chest. "Alex..." I looked down at her and she looked up. "I love you." She smiled and I smailed back.

"I love you too."