Status: coming along as fast as my real spring show.......good luck guys

Three Cheers for the Black Ballet

THIS IS NOT A FAN-FICTION!

Alanna Kael is going into her 13th year at Eastern Connecticut Ballet. She's excited knowing that this is her year to shine, she's been moved up in Ballet and is finally allowed to show her full creative brilliance for the Spring Performance by choreographing her own solo for modern class. Everything is looking good for her and her friends:

Rory and Blane Wint(two mischievous twins who have been at the school with her forever)

Seana Rocher(her best friend, can do five pirouettes with ease)

Hana Kael(Alanna's little sister, very talented, puts everything she has into her dance)

Mariah Johnsburrow((not actually a friend)a very rich stuck up dancer who got to her place with 50% talent 50% money)

Una Ronson(a very elegant, tall(5' 10"-6'1"), shy, ghostly girl)

Casey Banin( the best you can get when it comes to partners)

When the prestigious Mary Rinter joins the schools faculty as artistic director she expects all her dancers to be 5' 5" or shorter. She changes everything in this fun little school to strict to the point classical ballet. That doesn't go over to well with the students. Things get even worse when she threatens to stop the extra classes wich include jazz, and modern.

With the help of her band of friends and the advice of a crazy old modern teacher by the name of Libby Nye, can Alanna save their school, their show and herself from Mary?
<3*~~~~~~~:D~~~~~~*<3