Status: Active

Pray To The Killer Stars

Prologue

My skin tingled and my heart hammered in my chest as the cool blade bit into my skin. But that wasn't the worst of it. There was way more than losing my best friend. There was more than my mom just getting up and abandoning us. I kept it to myself, though.. I had to keep hidden and whether I had to hide the pain this way or by running away, I would find a way. It's my life.

Thoughts were whirling through my mind as I went deeper, blood seeping through. I gasped at the sight. Maybe I shouldn't do it...not right now. Wait a little while. But when would that right time be? It's now or never. It was the worst time for me, my best friend just getting up and moving away and my brother becoming a completely new person. I didn't recognize him anymore.

My brother pounded his fist against the bathroom door, trying to get me to come out and talk to him about this. He wasn't going to get a reply, so why even try?

I just let the tears fall to the dirty panels. I just let the world dim around me as I traveled to a new world. I didn't know if that world was just in my mind, but I wouldn't care if it were. Any place was better than this cruel world that we all live in. I could no longer hear my brother's desperate pleas and yells.

All I could see was blood.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback?