Status: Hiatus.

Compare and Contrast

Repent!

Darkness. That's the first thing I noticed. I felt blind. I was completely unable to see anything.

I moved my eyes. I could feel them moving through my eyelids, but failed to open them.

There were voices somewhere in the distance. But the one that I heard the most clearly, was a very slightly deep voice. It was barely deep enough to even call it deep.

Panic.

Yes, that's me, can I help you?

Why am I hearing voices in the back of my head? Why am I having a conversation with it?

Suddenly, I was aware of my body. I couldn't feel anything touching me, it felt like I was just floating in mid air. Everything was still dark, but i felt like I was standing outside of my own body and seeing how I looked, I was so hyperaware of it.

Piercing air still stinging my face, throbbing pains in my head, almost like someone shoved a knife straight into my head and pried it open with their bare hands. My bottom lip was heavy. Split? Some thick liquid was oozing all over my body.

I felt a small stream of it trail down my forehead, past my eyes, down to my nose.

Smell it. The voice ordered.

What? What kind of demand was that?

Nevertheless, I felt myself taking a sniff.

Oh, god. Whatever the hell this stuff was, it was simply amazing.

I heard an evil chuckle in my mind. Now. Taste it.

What?!

I don't know who you are, or how the hell you're in my mind... I'm not tasting some thick liquid thats covering almost my entire body. Don't know what it could be.

Do it. Now. I know what it is. It will not hurt you, so to speak.

So to speak. So comforting.

I felt my lips parting, allowing the liquid to fall into my mouth and onto the tip of my tongue.

Shit. This was even more amazing than the fucking smell of it!

I tilted my head, causing more of the ecstasy to fall onto my tongue. My eyes rolled up into the back of my head.

What.. What is it...

I heard that evil laugh again. Blood.

My eyes shot open. What the hell, what the hell.

I was no longer in my peaceful darkness. Well, compared to this scene around me, the darkness had been peaceful.

I was in Tom's arms. His shirt was completely bloody. My vision was practically red from blood. It was terrifying.

I recalled the last events that had taken place... Or what I could remember.

I was sitting in my room... There was a weird text... Oh! Got in a fight with Lee... Weird stuff going on in my room... The strange recording in my closet...

My heart sank at that. Evan... I could still hear his voice from that recording. Why did I feel as though I'd heard his voice recently?

Lee outside my window... Me running for it... failing to unlock it... The footsteps, the closet door, the lights.... Me jumping out the window... The headlights to that same stupid old black chevy chevelle that had been following me earlier... That same stupid car that Evan always loved and I always hated. Cause I always felt like he loved it more than me...

Wait. What? That same car... Oh, god.

As I was still falling back into reality, it was almost too overwhelming.

I felt myself falling again, and I was screaming. Had I really just thrown myself out of Tom's hold?

"Panic!" he yelled.

Lee, Matt N, Matt K, Curtis, Oli, and Tom all stood outside my house. Along with four very unfamiliar faces.

I could barely see, but I didn't fail to notice the overly sharp canine teeth in each boys mouth.

My heart pounded hard and fast. What was going on?

One of the unfamiliar faces was the first to make a move. He craned his head in my direction, and squinted his eyes, smiling evilly.

"Panic?"

I searched the pitch in his voice. He wasn't the one from my mind.

I didn't answer him; I was frozen.

"Leave her the FUCK ALONE!" Lee yelled.

He began his slow and evil stalk towards me, ignoring Lee's comment.

I began trembling. Why am I not running? What's wrong with me?! Run! Run!

I was petrified at what this young andhighly attractive evil looking male would do to me.

I heard a whisper from behind me.

"Panic! Come on!" The voice was whisper-yelling.

Just like that, my body unfroze and I attacked that god forsaken girl. I didn't even know why.

I must have looked like a psycho. I was cut open everywhere and covered in blood, I'd just jumped out of the third story window, and now I was screaming and randomly attacking Trenton, who was probably just trying to help.

Behind me, all of the guys were too busy in their own fight to stop me.

"Panic! Stop!" She practically pleaded.

She had her hands out in front of her, and blood was falling off of them and onto her face.

I felt my body twitch with both excitement and disgust. Blood.

I grabbed her wrist with a wicked grin. She looked horrified as I put it to my mouth.

"Too delicious... To pass up."

What am I doing? Why aren't I stopping! Oh, god. And it's Trenton. Why did I attack her in the first place?!

Stop, stop, stop, stop.

I licked a small bit of her blood from an open wound on her wrist.

After that, I don't know what the hell happened, or caused it. There was a blast of light, or so it seemed, and burning sensations all over my body. I couldn't see anything until the light faded and I fell to the ground. Trenton was just laying there with the same expression that I was probably wearing. You know... the one that says, "What.... the fuck."

And when I looked down, there wasn't a single fucking cut on me! Or Trenton, for that matter.

She shook for a few seconds, and then visibly gained her composure, standing to her feet. "Come on, Panic. We gotta get away from here." She held out her hand for me to take. I looked at her eyes; they looked sad and were filled with betrayal. Was it because of what I'd just done? Because I didn't mean to!

I grasped her hand and she pulled me to my feet, pulling me alongside the house to that same old car that was always there before he disappeared...

"Wait-," I suddenly panicked.

It was too late. The driver's side door flew open and a tall and lean figure climbed out. I could feel the evil surrounding his body. It stalked closer to me. I didn't move, for whatever reason. I just stood there, gawking at this evil son of a bitch wearing my brothers face.

"Panic," It said, mimicking my brothers voice. "Long time no see, eh?"

Moments of silence and my knees were shaking. "Evan?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long. I was, uh... *cough cough* terribly busy.
No really. true story.
Car<3