Status: Hiatus.

Compare and Contrast

What Is Going On?

He stood in front of us, a small smile on his lips. He had captivating green eyes and dark hair, black almost.

"Evan?"

It hadn't occurred to me that Panic might've known the boy.

I was curious, but at the moment I really didn't want to know --- or care for that matter. I wanted to run away, because I had a feeling something was very wrong. And after everything that's been happening in the passed few hours, I had been feeling rather disoriented, as well.

"Thanks for bringing her to me, kid," he said with a sly smile. "Go."

"What?"

"Run, before I change my mind," he said.

"Trenton!" Panic looked annoyed, but I knew it was because she didn't want to know what happened if Evan changed his mind. "Leave, now!"

I let go of her hand, finally. And I looked at her one final time before I turned and ran as quickly as I had ever in my life.

Everyone stood in the front still. Even the strangers. But they had already told me to leave; I couldn't go back. I turned around and walked away from it all, with no idea as to where I was heading. Just away.

"Okay, so what happened?" Craig questioned the second I slid into the passenger seat.

He was alone, and shirtless. His hair was a mess - he had most-likely been asleep, which is why he hadn't answered my call. It had taken me five ring-up's 'till he answered.

I explained to him everything, and when I finished I was out of breath and we had already reached Panic's house.
♠ ♠ ♠
IT'S BACK!

& It's a filler - I know. And it was written in ten minutes, truthfully, but the next chapters will be mind-blowing.

<333