The Unwanted Marriage

That damn assignment.

I wasn’t exactly in the mood to eat anything after what he said to me. I hate making assignments, and I hate him for making me do it.

My eyebrows were practically glued together as I walked back to my room with Siwon following me behind. When we reached the room, I immediately lied down to my bed and pretended that he wasn’t there.

“Yah! Where’s your assignment?!” he said as he was poking me.

“I don’t have one. I just lied to your mom so that I could go home.”

“Is that so?” he asked me, looking so unconvinced. I just nodded at him and tried to look really convincing.

I got curious when he suddenly went near his bag and grabbed his phone. I had no idea what his plan was, so I just watched him.

“Sooyoung! I want to ask you something and I want you to be honest or else I swear I’m gonna tell your parents that you’re not doing well in school!” My eyes suddenly widen. I know Sooyoung will tell that truth especially if it’s Siwon and if it’s about her studies.

YAH! CHOI SOOYOUNG! YOU ARE SO DEAD IF YOU TELL HIM!” I yelled as I immediately stood up.

“Don't mind her!” Siwon talked to the phone. I tried my best to grab his phone from him but he could resist it perfectly.

SOOYOUNG!!!” I yelled louder as Siwon tries to run towards the bathroom. I chased him towards there, but unfortunately, he locked the door.

I felt doomed. Now I have no other way to run from my assignments! Urgh!

After a few minutes, he went out of the bathroom and grinned at me.

“Take out your Physics and English assignments,” he commanded me as if he was my teacher.

“Why the heck are you interfering with my studies?” I angrily yelled at him.

“I don’t like Ryeowook making your assignments. I want you to make your assignments. It’s called being responsible!” he glared at me.

“If you can’t be responsible with just a simple assignment, how could you become a responsible wife and mother?” he then continued.

Sheez! Me? A mother? No way! And there’s no way will I be responsible wife to him. NEVER!

“And besides, I don’t want to be a laughing stock for having a mediocre wife.”

“Whatever!” I said and went near my bag then took my books out.

“Let’s start with Physics,” he said as took the physics book and went to the page of our assignment.

He taught me how to solve the problem using a different question. I felt like I understood all the things that he said. He then asked me to answer the items of my assignment. He took a peek on my English and math book while I was busy trying to answer the assignment.

My mind suddenly went blank when I looked at the problem. I thought I understood all the things that he said but then suddenly, I forgot everything.

I was afraid to ask him again because he might get angry and yell that I’m stupid. Aish, I know I’m stupid but I just don’t want to be reminded.

It was about 15 minutes after that he checked on me. I suddenly felt nervous when he started to take a peek on me and my answer sheet.

“Are you done?”

“Just wait. I still have 3 more items.” I lied. Well, I’m done with the other two but honestly, I know he’s gonna kill me once he sees the solutions. It was all made up, especially the formula.

“Are you done now?” he asked again after 20 minutes.

“Not yet,” I said calmly. I was a bit shivering when I answered him.

“Not Yet? 30 minutes had past and you’re not yet done? It’s just 5 items.”

“I know. Okay. I’m done!” I said and handed him my answer sheet.

He frowned as he looked at my answer sheet. I was trying to prepare myself for a possible outburst from him. He glared at me which made me a lot more nervous. It was a lot more fearful than being called in the disciplinarian’s office.

“Are you trying to be a physicist? Why are you creating your own formula! I taught you the formula earlier; were you even listening?!” I knew it; he would definitely burst his anger.

“I understood it! But my mind just went blank!”

“AISH! This is how you do it,” he said and taught me again.

He’s been teaching me over and over again and asks me to answer the items. It was like a cycle until finally, I got confident that the answer for the first question was right.

I looked at his answer sheet and compared my answer. God knows how happy I was when it was right. I yelled out of happiness but it seemed like no one reacted. I looked at my side, expecting him to be happy for me too but to my dismay, he was asleep.

I stared at him and once again had the urge of touching him. I just hated myself for having those kind of urges. I was so tempted to touch his lips again and when I was about to, someone suddenly knocked on my door. I was so disappointed to whoever it was but I had no choice but answer.

“Come in,” I said.

I was surprised when I saw my dad coming in.

“Dad?” I said as I stood up and went near him.

“Oh, I just heard Siwon was helping you out with your assignment, so I brought you snacks.”

“Yeah. I guess he gave up. It was tiring teaching me,” I said as i pointed out that he was SLEEPING when he should be teaching me.

“But I think I should thank him for making an effort.”

“Sir, I’m sorry I slept.” He suddenly woke up and greeted my dad. Thank God he did not call my dad ‘Dad’ or else was gonna kick him out.

“Oh no, it’s okay. I was just here to give you something to eat.” He happily informed Siwon. I never saw him like this before. If only I was intelligent, my dad would definitely not like Siwon for me.

“Go on, you should continue now.” He said as he went out of the door, smiling. I was left with no choice but to continue making my assignment. My dad was happy just by knowing that I’m doing it and I can’t fail him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm updating soon with Siwon's POV. =)
Hey guys, if ever you want to know who these people are, try searching them on google and you'll know. =) Thanks!

written by kiashu, edited by Technochic.