Status: On Hold, I'll pick it up again later :P

Square One

Chapter Three

I loved my birthday. Like more than * anything. * I loved that Elle and I always shared a party, that she always called me as soon as she woke up on my birthday, that i never had to remind her when my birthday was coming. So, naturally, when I was awakened by my mobile ringing at 6 57 on Friday the 26 of September, I expected a birthday call,

‘ Hey! Ohmigod, guess what? Molly and me are having a party! A really really big one. And you are invited. And yeah... But don’t tell anyone, cause none of your little friends are invited... i mean Molly didn’t even want to invite you, but i said that we should probably... Its going to be so much fun!’

I just stood there, in shock. Also, she had just said Molly and Me, which was kinda bugging me a little for some reason.

‘Kitty?’ i heard a voice say, through the receiver. ‘Are you still there?’

She seemed to have only just realised that I hadn’t said anything yet.

‘Yeah?’

‘So its going to be so much fun....’ Blah Blah Blah. I felt myself zoning out again.

‘Uhh... Elle? Are you not forgetting anything?’ I said hopefully. I seemed to be doing that alot recently, hoping that is, not forgetting things.

‘No. Are you feeling okay?’

Now she asks. But still cant be bothered to wait for an answer.

‘Ohh and i forgot. The reason I was calling is cause im going over to Molly’s house tonight for the night, so i have quite alot of stuff. So mom’s driving me. ‘

‘thanks’

‘Your welcome,’ she said automatically. ‘wait, for what?’

For not remembering my birthday, For having a party with someone else. For being * kind * enough to invite me. For not offering me a lift. For not realising that i had no friends, let alone any ‘little friends’. For constantly running of with molly, and turning your back on everything.

‘ For telling me, of course! Bye’

‘Oh right. Byeee. Love you’

‘Sure’ I thought bitterly, and pressed the red button.