On A Jouney To Find Accidental Love

"I want to be in a relationship where I feel comfortable and experience all the things that only fictional stories can create. I want to be in LOVE. Is that too much to ask for? I'm never going to get that, am I?"
- Keira, 21, still hasn't lost hope in finding 'the one.'

Keira doesn't believe that money can buy happiness. Belonging to a rich family, she longed to just live a simple life, although totally contradicting her morals, she often does enjoy the occasional shopping. Her parents decided to arrange her off due to personal reasons and that left her to assume that they were in a financial crisis. She hurriedly went to ask her older siblings for some cash, who handed it to her without hesitation. After finding out the truth that their family was just fine in terms of finance, she is left with a large sum of money and a thought of running away to start a new, simple life. Little did she know, her ideal, simple life is going to get complicated when she realises that it is a small world after all.

Before you walk away from the typical title and storyline, just give this accidental love story a chance to begin its journey. Enjoy : )

xoxotuongvidoan