Fallin' for a Smooth Jack Whole

What's Up, Girl. Do I Make You Speechless? Talk To Me, Baby Girl.

"Terra! When the hell are you gonna get a boyfriend!" Starcy, Terra's older sister asked walking in the mall with her little sister.

"Star, I don't want to get with anyone right now. Okay." Terra replied starting to get easily annoyed.

"But, you're such a beautiful girl. You need a man in your life." Starcy nagged.

"Look, I don't need a man to make me feel good. I don't wanna be tied down and I am TOO independednt to let a guy do or buy and do things for me. I'd cant be objectified. And, there are only losers in this town." Terra made a good point. "Plus, all the mature ones are over 20."

"Wooooow!" Starcy chuckled. "And why are you letting age stop you? Its nothing but a limit."

Terra just looked at her sister with a small smile and shook her head.

"Terra?!" Jemi shouted running up to her sister. "The guy — Is —— Here!" Jemi said heavy breathing, trying to catch her breath.

"What guy?" Starcy asked suggestively.

"The one that was hitting on her." Jemi replied.

Terra's eye twitched a little when she saw him from affair. She then started running when he spotted her. "TERRA!?" Starcy and Jemi shouted, trying to keep up with there sister. Michael followed them.

The two girls finally caught up with there sister. Terra ran into a lingerie store. Starcy told Jemi to wait outside. Michael walks into the store. Terra needed a place to hide, so she took some sets of lingerie and took a changing room. She stayed in there for a little but then liked all the sets she randomly took, so she started trying them on.

"Terra, what the hell was that about?!" Starcy yelled on the other side of the changing room.

Michael then walked nearby the stall and Starcy smirked and walked over to him. "Hey."

"Hey." Michael replied with a smile.

"Are you the guy that came up to Terra yesterday?" She smirked.

"Uhh, yeah."

"Follow me." She took Michael bey the changing room. "Terra, would you like some help?" Starcy smirked at Michael.

"Please. I need help finding which one looks better." Terra replied.

Starcy just smirked. "Be in there in a second." She then turned to Michael. "Are by any chance over 20?"

"Yeah"

"She's all yours." Starcy walked away.

Michael looked up to the celling and said thank you to the heavens. He walks in the changing room and sees Terra wearing the most beautiful lingerie. He bites his lips and try's hard not to do anything.

"Star, what do you think?" Terra asked unaware who was with her.

"You look sooo fucking sexy." Michaels mouth staid open. Terra turned around and was so stunned. She couldn't move or say anything. "Don't be scared," He stared walking closer to her, she backed up onto the wall. "I wont hurt you." He pressed his body up against hers. He suddenly put his hands on her waist and licked his lips, then bit them. "What's up, girl. Do I make you speechless? talk to me, baby girl." He licked his lips and moved them closer to hers.

She finally snapped out of it and lost it. She smacked him. "What the hell are you doing in here?!" She yelled.

"Calm down, that girl you were with told me you're all mine. I really want you now after seeing you in that." Michael smirked.

Terra covered herself. "Get out." She said with a cold glare.

"Why, baby?" He asked with lust in his eyes.

"I'm gonna change and leave."

"Please let me watch you change" He pulls Terra close to him.

She glared at him harder and pushed him out of the changing room. Michael waited patently outside for her like a lost puppy. She finally walked out without the lingerie and walked passed Michael. He saw that she left it and took it for her. He then bought the lingerie and finally caught up with her outside. "Terra?!"

"Now what?" she muttered to herself. She turned around and saw Michael with a bag from the store. 'He didn't' she thought to herself.

"Hey, I thought you wanted this one?" He took out the lingerie and held it up. She began to blush massively and had him put it in the bag. "What?"

"I don't want it." Terra said walking away.

"But why? I bought it just for you." Michael followed.

"Well, I didn't ask you to." She said with an attitude.

"Hey!" He pulled her by the wrist. "How 'bout you chill the fuck out, stop being a bitch and take it. I didn't buy this for nothing."

She twitched slightly at his comment. She began walking quickly to a point where he needed to start jogging to keep up with her.

"Wait," He stopped her. "I'm sorry. What I said was uncalled for." He looked her dead in the eyes. She just looked into hid dashing, dark brown eyes and forgave him. "Thank you." He smiles down at her. "Wan me to walk you home?" He asked putting his arm around her shoulder.

"No." She shrugged him off.

"Please."

"No."

"Fine." He paused for a few seconds. "How about now?"

"You'r not gonna leave me alone, are you?" She looked up at him.

"Nope." He smiled.

She just sighed and let him have his way. "Hey,"

"Yeah?" He asked looking down at her.

"You never told me your name."

"Oh, right." He took her hand. "Michael. Michael Jackson."

They finally make it to her house. "This is it".

"So, princess." He faces her. "Whens our next date." He winks.

"You consider following me into a lingerie store and coming into my changing room a date?"

"You could say that. So how about it?"

"Im not going out with you." she walks over to her door.

He grabes her hand "Please?" He begged.

"Bey Michael." She's about to walk inside.

"Aren't you gonna take your present?" He asked.

"No, Bey."
She walks into her house.

"Later sexy." He watched her go inside. 'She will be mine.'
♠ ♠ ♠
lingerie
Starcy