Tutor Help!

First Lesson: Love

Kim was never one of the smartest people around. So every year she would be given a new tutor. She had one tutor that tutored her on every subject. Every day after school she would stay after with her tutor and learn, or at least try too. No matter how many tutors she went through and teaching styles, Kim couldn’t never really learn any thing. Until one day, a mysterious young girl arrived.

“Kim, this will be your new tutor. Her name is Hannah.” Hannah was a tall girl, probably around five-nine, although she was only one year older than Kim. She has long red hair that was tied back into two separate braids. She wore glasses, but on her head and her face was covered in freckles. Her eyes seemed distant, and stern. Some one with a lot of spirit and fire in their soul, or something like that.

Kim was speechless. She couldn’t even think of how to introduce herself to such a girl. “Kim? Don’t be rude now, introduce yourself.” But still Kim was silent. “It’s all right. She’s just being shy, right Kimmy?” Kimmy? Thought Kim, even though she was blushing. “I guess so. Kim this will be your new tutor. She will be staying here and also goes to the same school as you. Your Father and I thought this would better your learning. Since you seem to be slacking off again.” Kim rolled her eyes. “Nice to meet you.” Said Hannah with a kind smile. Her smile was warmer than her eyes. “Kim. Why don’t you show Hannah to her room.”

Kim was still a little nervous, but did as she was told. She lead Kim up the stair and around the corner. It was the second door on the left. “Here it is.” Said Kim was she slowly opened the door. Inside was a plain, blue painted room. There was a window at the far end of the room with the bed lying up against the wall to the left. On the other side was a closet on the right and a dresser next to it. There was also a bathroom door on the left side of the room. The floor was wooden with a blue rug lying on the floor. There were also a few shelf near the bathroom door. “I know it’s not much, but it’s still pretty cozy.”

Hannah didn’t answer. She just walked slowly into the room and looked around. She seemed to be very curious and cautious. Then she suddenly sat on the bed and said, “I like it; it really is cozy.” Hannah shut her eyes and smiled. Kim wasn’t sure what to do next. She just stood there by the door watching. She guessed, she was a little happy to see Hannah liked the room, but still. The situation felt a little awkward. “Hey Kimmy?” Again with the Kimmy thing. “Yes?”
“Come over here and lie down with me for a bit.”
“What?”
“You heard me. Come over here.” Hannah patted her hand on the bed space next to her. Kim had no choice but to do so. She was very nervous as she sat down. “I said lie, not sit.”

Hannah suddenly pushed Kim down onto the bed. Then jumped on top of her. “What are you doing?” Kim was face-to-face with Hannah, but she quickly turned away. She just couldn’t look her in the eye. Her face had also turned beet red. “What does it look like I’m doing? I’m checking you out.” Checking me out? Thought Kim to herself. What does that mean? “Now lets see.” Hannah started to unbutton Kim’s shirt. She was swift, but still gentle. Kim couldn’t do a thing. Hannah’s grip on her was too much. She felt so powerless. “A pink bra huh? With a nice light flower, frilly pattern too. You really are adorable.” Hannah then ripped off rest of the shirt.

Then pressed her face up against Kim’s breasts. And moved her hands down Kim’s body. Kim tried not to laugh from the ticklish feeling. “You have a nice body Kimmy and your skin is soft too. Like a little kittens fur, you never get sick of touching it.” Hannah slid her hand under Kim’s bra and squeezed and pushed. “What are you?”
“Good size too. What size are you? B?” Hannah grabbed harder. Kim started to struggle and moan. She was fainting and her face was extremely red. “No, definitely a C.” Hannah removed the bra and grinned. She grabbed the nipple and stuck out her tongue. Then lightly licked and sucked. Kim gave out a small scream and started to twist her legs. “Stop.”
“Oh? You’re sensitive there. Then let me go on.” Hannah traveled from the nibble to the stomach and then to the neck. “You seem to really like this Kimmy. I’m glad.” Whispered Hannah into Kim’s ear. “Why are you doing this?” Kim said softly. She was still out of breathe. “Why? Because I like you, no, because I love you.” Hannah fell on top of Kim and just laid there. Kim didn’t feel like struggling. She thought of what she could do. “Hey Kimmy?”
“What?”
“I love you, but even if you don’t that’s okay. At least I got this far. So I’m happy.”

Kim was surprised. Did this girl know what she was saying? I mean, being lesbian was okay, but why with me. Kim thought, I’m not anything special. I’m naïve, bad mannered, and average looking. But some how this girl can see past all that and say plainly that she loves me. “Um? When did you first start loving me?” Hannah laughed. “To tell the truth.” Hannah started to get up, but still kept her grip. “It was when I came to your house this morning and say that cute face of yours.” Even though what was said was said in a happy tone, Hannah’s face stayed sad. But still, Kim was shocked. This person had actually fallen in love with her at first sight. “I’m really sorry Kimmy, for what I’ve done. I hope you can forgive me some day.”

Hannah released her grip on Kim and started towards the door. Was she leaving, after doing such a thing? Now way! Kim’s mind just wouldn’t stay calm and soon her emotions got the better of her. “Wait!” Kim jumped from the bed and grabbed tightly onto Hannah’s arm. Then pulled her forward while spinning her, so Hannah would be facing her. And then gentle pressed her lips against Hannah’s, and kissed.

With no thought into it, only passion. The two stood there locked in a kiss. Not one moved, but both held their breathe. Trying to make the moment last forever. Then suddenly Kim pulled back, it seemed her mind had caught back up to her. Her face turned pale and then red in a split second. Then she dropped to the floor in tears. She had no idea why she was crying, but something deep inside said that she was crying with joy. “Kimmy! What’s wrong? Why are you crying?”
“I-I’m happy. I’m so happy!”
“Happy?”
“Yes, so very happy. So happy that someone, even if it is a girl, loves me for me. I never really thought as myself as someone special. With bad grades, bad manners, and no really looks. I never thought I could feel this happy, but I was wrong. Like all ways, but I’m sure this wrong is right.”

Hannah just stood there for a moment, with her mouth open, but then smiled. Her eyes didn’t seem as stern and distant as they did before and they weren’t painful to look at either. So Kim gazed into them. “I’m happy too.” Hannah rapped her arms around Kim and started crying too.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is yuri.