Tutor Help!

Fourth Lesson: Envy

When Hannah and Kim reached the festival the whole school grounds and possible the school itself was packed with people. “This is amazing! I didn’t think so many people would show up for a simple festival.” Kim said with sparkling eyes. “Well, the football team did go to nationals and on top of that won the nationals. Also the food here is pretty good.”
“I guess so. So, what do you want to do first?”
“I don’t know.”
“Well, I was thinking we could get something to eat first, but something light. Just in case we decided to try some of the rides. Not like there’s a rollercoaster her or something, but still.”
“Whoa! Slow down there tiger. Did you by chance plan a whole day schedule for us in that little head of yours?”
“What if I did? And my head isn’t small!”
“Fine. It’s medium, but still this is supposed to be a date and a relaxing one at that. The only thing you should be thinking about it what duck to choice at the game booths and which taste better, cotton candy, or a hot dog.”
Kim laughed a little. “What’s so funny?” Hannah asked with a stern face. “Obviously the cotton candy would taste better then a hot dog!” Giggled Kim. “Why you.” Hannah pounced on Kim and put her in a head lock and started giving her a nuggy! “Hey stop it!” Hannah let go immediately. “Fine.”
She stared to back off. Then turned to walk off. “Hey, where are you going?” Kim went to follow, but suddenly someone grades on to her sleeve. She turned around. “Oh. Hi Vicky!” Kim smiled.

Vicky didn’t answer though. All she did was smile and started to grip harder and harder on to Kim’s shirt sleeve. “Do you need something Vicky? Do you want to talk with Hannah, ‘cause she went over there. We might have to find her and-”
“No, no need for that.”
“Hm? Why not?”
“ ‘Cause I wanted to talk with you, in private.”
“Oh okay, but shouldn’t we find Hannah first so we can tell her where we’re going?”
“No. I’m going to meet up with her later. Besides, she’s a strong individual. She can take care of herself, don’t you think?”
“I guess you’re right. All right, where to then?”
“I thought you’d never ask. This way.” Vicky dragged Kim quickly through crowd until they reached the school.

Then they both ventured inside through the back door and up the left side staircase. This was the only part of the school that didn’t have any booths or people. “This is a really good place for a private talk. So what was it you wanted to talk to me about?”
“I want you to break up with Hannah.” Kim froze. “What?” Did she think wrong or did she not hear her clearly? “You heard me. I want you to brake up with Hannah. Got it blonde?”
“You must be kidding. Why would I do something like that?”
“Because you’ll never satisfier her the way I can. I can give her anything she wants, needs, and my body. I want to give everything to her.”
“Vicky! Do you even hear yourself? Just from that kind of talk I can tell you know absolutely nothing about Hannah. She’s not that selfish! Unlike you.”
“Ha! You’re just some toy to Hannah, but ones she gets a taste of the really thing, she’ll be completely mine. My red goddess of passion!”
“You’re crazy! I’m leaving and telling Hannah that I want to go home.”
Kim turned to leave, but was pushed back on her back by Vicky. “I may not look it, but I’ve taken a few classes in martial arts. And from that don’t even think you can get passed me with your fragile body. You’re trapped.”

Vicky bent down and grabbed Kim by the hair and started to drag her to the nearest utility closet. “No please, ow! Stop, oh! It hurts!” Kim screamed and squeaked.
“As you wish, princess.” Said Vicky as she hurled Kim into the closet and locked the door. “You can’t just leave me here!” Shouted Kim. “Of course I can. ‘Cause I all ready have.” Said Vicky as she laughed down the wall and around the corner.
Leaving Kim in the dark, crying in her own sorrow. “Now for phase two.”