Status: FINISHED!!

Love for life

When Genevive meets Cedrik she thinks she's found love. When her parents tell her to stay away from him she's devistated. Of cource being a typical teen. Well typical vampire teen, she ignores her parents. Hanging out with Cedrik let's her meet the love of her life. Nickolas Singe. When he proposes she says yes. But will her family be okay with her marring a werewolf? When she hits the road to run away, she meets more than she agreed on when she said she would marry Nick. Her parents chase her to marry another vampire and she says 'No'. What will she have to do to keep Nick as her own?
  1. Prologue
    When we find out about Genevive and what she is.
  2. Genevive
    When we find out what Genevive looks like and what she does for fun.
  3. Matchmaking
    In this chapter Genevive and Nick get more closer as friends.
  4. Missing!
    In this chapter we find out that Nick has gone missing. Genevive meets his parents as well.
  5. Nick's House!
    Let's go to Nicks house finally.
  6. Attacked
  7. Adopted
  8. At the Party.
    This chapter is a very sweet chapter. But also very meh-ish chapter.
  9. Nick's House, With Complications
  10. Nick's Room
    In this chapter Genevive realizes her parents really hate Nick.
  11. On the Run
  12. FOUND
    This is the last chapter of this book I'm wrighting. The next book will be releced soon!