Status: FINISHED!!

Love for life

FOUND

I woke up and I was sourounded in blood. Dark red, sticky, gooey blood. The blood of a werewolf. Oh no! Did I kill Nick and Alik? Did they die sleeping, or were they awake so they had a slim chance? Wait. Where were they? Did I dispose of them? No, I'd remember that. Maybe I lost them in another room. Pffffff. Now I've got to go look for my mess. Great, like hunting for a needle in a haystack with a human's eyes.
"Nick? Alik?"
Wait, why am I calling them. Their dead. Then I saw something move.
"Genevivea Devika. You are not a very disiplined child. A disiplined child would not have ran away. I understand you think you love Nickolas Joseph Daniell Singe, but you must marry a vampire. Vampire numbers are shrinking every day. You must carry on our species." My mother said. No, not that Lavinia Maria Keri Shelendorea chick. Karlotta Rose Lenora. I felt so.... I felt so tricked. How could I trust her. She is telling me I can't date Nick, after she set up the wedding. Arug!
"Genevive. Genevive honey, wake up. We've got to get moving Genevive." I heard a soft voice say.
"Yo, Veive get up!" A not so soft voice yelled at me.
"Mmmmmmmm. Wha? Get up? I am up. Nick and Alik are dead. Why am I hearing Nick and Alik? Why am I talking to myself?" I asked my self.
"Genevive honey. We're not dead. It was just a very, very bad dream. Look I am very much very alive. I have a beating heart and breathing lungs. And a very much active brain. So get up. We have to get a move on hun. The bio-parents are outside at the E5 exit." Nick told me.
"Wait, the E5? What the hell is the E5? Nick what the hell is the E5? Where is the E5? God I feel so out of the loop. Grrrrrrrrr!" Alik screamed/asked.
"The E5 is the fifth exit on the eastern side. There is an E1, E2, E3, E4, E5, E6, and an E8. The E7 got distroyed, we couldnt seal it right. So we distroyed it. There is N1, N2, and N3, S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, and S7. Same thing happened to S6. Finaly there is W1 and W2. Get it Alik?" Nick informed Alik.
'Yeah, I think so. It makes sence." Alik told himself more than Nick.
"Uhhh, guys?" I said a little nervously.
"What?" Nick and Alik said at the same time. "Cool!"
"Nick and I didn't distroy S6. We didn't have time. Now I sugest you turn around and face the other way." I said sheepishly.
Near the far wall stood my bio-parents. Lavinia and Ezra. Crap. Lavinia looked pissed. Her lips pulled back into a tight snarl, with her fangs showing compleatly. Her hair was pulled back in a tight bun with a few dozen leaves in it, I'm guessing from running through the trees. And Ezra. Well Ezra, I wished he showed an expression. He was just standing there, no emotions showing. His eyes black as night. His lips set in a tight firm line. His clothing not even wrinkled, no trace of him even moving through the forest. He had changed as well. He had the whole Mick Jagger thing going on. It didn't suit him well. I wanted to yell out 'Yo bro' just to see his reaction.
"Mother, Father" I said with a little nod towards them.
God! I hated not being able to speak normal people language. But with Lavinia aroung I spoke like I was in another decade.
"Genevivea. What you did was non-excusible. You should not have ran away. Your husband-to-be, Damon Shalm, is waiting very pationtly for you. So let's head to the air port to catch the plane for London. Don't stand there, we're leaving."
"No."
"Excuse me!"
"I said No. I am a legal adult. And I wish to stay here with Nick. So No."
"You know what this means. Don't you?"
"Yes. Yes, I do know Lavinia. And I will win. Give me three days time to prepare. And I will win."
♠ ♠ ♠
So guys, this is the last chapter of 'Love for Life' I'm relecing. The continuing will be in the second book. Please comment to tell me how you liked it. If you would like to see a new character please discribe them and give me a name for the character. Thanks!!