Status: This is not a finished story i would love comments about it whatever is on your mind please

The Unwinable War

Holy sh@$

In the darkest hours of your life, i bet alot of crazy thoughts are racing through your head. like where's my brother, my family...... my life, my god. Well thats not even close to what my brothers and i were thinking on august,11,2012.

Mark and i were heading to Daisy, my close friends house. (Daisy is that kind of friend that u want to date but you care so much about her that you can't.)When sean caught up to us. sean said that he bought a hot dog down town and a napkin said "times up" i dont know about you but when i see something like that i don't take it lightly. The only thing we could think of that made sense was that we needed to get out of delaware.

If your wondering why my brothers and i have to move away so often it's not because anyone is chasing us.(so we thought) We move alot because thats what Matt told us to do. Matt was a Doctor. He was also the guardian of the first 13 years of our lives You see.... we that is my brothers and i we arent intirely human Were jumpers.

We all have abilities. I have telekinisis. That means i can move things with my mind. Mark has steel bones and a steel coating on all his internal organs. Mark can also run a mile in 4 minutes and 13 seconds. That is not normal. Sean is different lately he is finding more abilities in him. He can climb anything. he has x-ray vision he can punch threw walls he can strech at extremely flexible points and best of all he can fly!
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment this give me ideas and tell me if i should continue writing! thanx