Status: Slowly becoming active.

The Fire in Your Heart is Out

You know I never should have stayed.

School. Motherfucking super.
I mean yes people like me, but I don't like them. They're all fake. I hate fake people.
As I was daydreaming Kala decided to leave me on that damned bus going back to the bus garage. Oh well, no point in going to school now. I've only missed maybe one day. When the bus driver got off she didn't even notice me behind her. Crazy lady. I walked to Starbucks, texting James on the way there, not paying attention.
"Kid! Car! Watch out!"
"What the fu- Oh sweet jesus!" I said as I ran faster then ever before, to doge the car heading my way.
"Hey kid you 'aight?"
"Yeah. Thanks for the warning by the way."
"No problem. Now get your lil' ass to school, or where ever you where going."
"Starbucks."
"Oh well follow me you're going the wrong way."
"Oh..."
So I followed this stranger all the way to starbucks, he was a nice looking man, black hair brown eyes, pale skin, and a wrist tattoo.
Someone I'd hang out with, If it wasn't for Kala.
I have to hang out with her friends, they all act the same, as I said before I hate them.
"So kid what do you what to drink?"
"Just coffee, black, with sugar."
After getting my coffee I headed out the door, to the park!
I love it there, Kala dosn't know where it is so thats where I go usually after I get yelled at. It's nice there, calm, peaceful. I went to the swings and try'd to plan what I would do for the rest of the day.
Maybe James can ditch after first period. I'd hope so, he's my only true friend. So I texted him asking. He said sure, he said he'd be here in like ten minutes.
It's nice being with him, he always is there for me. He never has ditched me, I can't see why though.
I'm real annoying and to much of a cry baby.
"Hey Hayden!" James said as he tackled me to the ground.
"I. Can't. Breath."
"That's what you get for making me go back into baseball and basketball."
"You're the one who likes playing sports."
"I don't like the children who are with me in them though."
"They are your age."
"Yeah well, they sure as hell act like second graders."
"Whatever."
"Hayden you wanna go for a walk?"
"Sure. Why though?"
"I need to tell you something."
"Why can't you tell me here?"
"It's important."
"One sec' dad is calling."
"Hey dad how'd you know I was out of school?"
"I saw you when I was on my way to work, now go home and if you want James can come to."
"Okay, bye dad."
"Hayden what was that about?"
"Nothing. But hey I have to go home, you wanna come over?"
"Nah, I think I'll go back to school concidering I'm already bad in spanish."
"Okay, bye James!"
"Bye sweetheart!"