Sequel: Two Moons

Forever

I Love You, Forever

BEEP......BEEP......BEEP
I opened my eyes. The room was white. The hospital. Goody. I sat up, rubbed my head, and looked out the window. A small smile came to my face as I realized I couldn't because a giant sign was taped onto it.
It said "WE LOVE YOU JAYDEE!" and was signed by all of these names. Names I didn't even know to who they belonged. The only two I did know were Asher's and Colton's. I smiled.
"Like your sign?"
I turned my head and smiled bigger to see Colton standing in the doorway with roses in his hand. "Yes, I do." I laughed. He walked over, put the flowers in a vase on the table and kissed me. Then I remembered how Asher bit me. I put my hand to my neck and felt....nothing. Nothing was there. No scars, stitches, lumps, nothing. I let out a gasp of amazement.
"What? Shocked that you don't feel anything?" Colton asked. I nodded in agreement. "Yeah, Asher has a way with his healing trick. It's pretty cool, actually." Colton laughed. I laughed with him.
"So...." I sighed. "I guess I'm a werewolf now?" Colton nodded. "But you're a beautiful one." He replied with a smile. He leaned over me and kissed me gently but passionately. I smiled into the kiss. "Colton?" I asked breaking the kiss.
"Yeah babe?"
"I have two questions."
"Question away." He giggled.
"Okay, one: I love you. And, now that I'm a werewolf....how long will you love me?"
"Forever." He replied.
"Forever?" I asked.
"Yup. Forever and ever and ever."
I smiled.
"What's your other question?" He asked me.
"Oh, who are those other names up their?"
"They're your family.......your new family."
I looked at Colton with a confused face. "My new family?" I asked. He nodded. "Asher and I's family. You are one of us now, JayDee. They've known about you for quite some time now and absolutely adore you. They also want to meet you." He replied. I smiled. I felt loved again. I felt as if I had a purpose to live again. I had a home now. "So, when I get out of the hospital do I get to meet them?" I asked. Colton nodded with a smile. "Absolutely. And, we have made you a room just for you. It already has everything you need in it." I smiled and hugged Colton.
"Thank you, Colton.......thanks for everything." I said.

So, acouple days later I was out of the hospital. Asher felt kind of awkward around me at first but we are fine now. We left for Pennsylvania two days later to meet my new family. Brief descriptions about them would have to be:

Lynett-Joan: My new mom. She is absolutely a beautiful and terrific person. My nickname fore her is "Daughter-In-Law". Sure it makes Colton embarassed, but it is histarical.

Josh: My new dad. He's big, strong, and scary to anyone in his path, but he loves me like one of his own. But he always warns Colton and I about "us" and tells us that he has tiny little video cameras set up in every room. I love him!

Avery-Jane: My new sister. She is exactly my age and loves peace, love, and the Earth. She is my hippie, werewolf, sis and she is so cool! She has taught me new things and awesome programs for the Polaroid camera. We enjoy taking pictures now and then, but for the majority of the time, I'm with Colton.

I also found out what I look like as a wolf. I came out to be a orange/golden color. It's unique yet pretty. I don't know what powers I have yet, but I won't know until my sixteenth birthday since I just turned into a werewolf. Luckily, that is only a few months away. The only thing I do know is that, there is going to be another member to this family in nine months.