Status: active..sort of..will update as soon as i can...

I am Not Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf

Second Encounter

“Good boy. Nice doggy.”, I murmured as I took tentative steps backward while still staring on the gray wolf in front of me.

The wolf followed my steps at the same time as his piercing, yellow eyes stared at my green ones. I tried to keep myself at a distance but he just kept on coming.

Suddenly I found myself already in the ground until I realized that I’m tripped by a stray branch. The wolf took this opportunity to lunge at me and pinned me down by my shoulders with its face so very close to mine.

I whimpered a bit as he put more of his weight in my shoulders and growled so fiercely.
I looked up at its face and saw no mercy in his eyes –only pure malice and insanity like it was not even itself.

With a final growl, it lowered his head with its fangs still bared, ready to attack me when suddenly something charged towards it.

I sprang up quickly to see what caused the wolf to release me. Just a few feet from me was another wolf with its jet black fur and yellow gaze trained on my attacker.

I remembered then, that this was the wolf who saved me that night in the forest and now, with him positioned between me and the other wolf, I almost felt safe.

The black wolf crouched slightly as though challenging the other wolf to come closer to us. I stood up in shaky legs as growls and snarls are exchanged between them.

I tried assessing the situation of what I should do next when the black wolf spared a glance on me and from the look of his eyes, it was like he was telling me to run.

I managed to shook my head in denial because honestly, I’m too afraid to even move nor run at that time. The black wolf gave a scowl or was that a snarl of contempt in my decision when suddenly the gray wolf charged at him in surprise.

“No!!!”, I shouted in retaliation for what he had done but I could see how stronger the black wolf is as they exchanged bites and scratches making them roll around the grassy floor.

The gray wolf tried biting him in the neck as he was pinned down in the ground by the black wolf’s strength and weight. Finally, the black wolf gave a roar of such force and authority that the gray wolf only manage to squirm for a moment until it just lay there passively in surrender.

I was amazed for a moment in that display of strength when I heard other howls nearby. I was so distracted that I didn’t get to see the black wolf being attacked by wolves out of nowhere.

I gasped in fright as the black wolf tried to fight them all. I counted at least 4 wolves of different colors including the gray wolf as they surrounded him.

Although the black wolf is much bigger and looks much stronger, still I’m afraid of the big difference in numbers in this fight.

The black wolf backed away a bit to where I am as though stating that I am still in his protection. I tried to get a grip of myself if should ever I need to run but I couldn’t neglect the feeling that I shouldn’t run –that I shouldn’t leave him. It was strange but it felt right at the moment.

The bad wolves started getting closer to us and I felt like screaming for our lives when howls started coming from behind us.

In no time, the 4 wolves are surrounded by about a dozen other wolves with the black wolf seeming to step up to lead them. The black wolf gazed at each one of the wolves fiercely and intently until with a final bark, they attacked without mercy nor remorse.

I put my hands in my mouth to stop my screams of fear and panic. What the hell is going on? Why am I even in here?

Finally, I couldn’t watch anymore so I turned around and ran with all the strength I could even in shaky legs. I didn’t stop even if swear I heard a loud bark that I’m sure was meant for me to stop.

Unexpectedly, the harder I ran, the lesser the trees are in my surroundings. Suddenly, I found myself just beside the street with some cars and houses nearby. I walked around a bit to find myself just 5 streets away from my house and it was just about to get dark so I still have enough time to cook if I hurry.

Without further thought, I ran but slowed down when I sensed something looking at me. I still ran but looked behind only to see a pair of yellow eyes following me as I ran away.

The street lights suddenly opened illuminating the figure of the black wolf sitting in his hind legs look straight at me. I could see some traces of blood in his muzzle and fur but strangely, it didn’t scare me just bothered of how he got it.

I stopped running and looked back. He doesn’t seem to want to follow me but his eyes are telling me that he wants to.

“Run along now, boy. Go!”, I whisper-shouted at him before anyone sees and shoot him.
He whimpered a bit as if telling me that he doesn’t want to while he lowered his head then his whole body in the ground. It pawed the ground as though wanting me to approach him.

I was reluctant to approach him not because I was afraid, which is odd, but because I need to get home before something worst happens to me if didn’t.

“Sorry, I can’t.”, I finally answered him which made him whimper even more.

Street lights started illuminating the road making it clearer for me to see the wolf staring right back at me.

“Go now, boy! Go on!”, I said to him again but he just pawed the ground again.

“I’m so sorry but I can’t so you have to go before somebody sees you.”, I said trying to reason with him. I know he sort of understands me, which is crazy of me, but that doesn’t mean I shouldn’t care.

Suddenly, bright lights started to approach us on my far right. We both looked to see a car about to pass by us.

When it passed by us, I was surprised to find the wolf gone from where it was before. I looked around but he was not there.

I lone howl strayed into the night and I was sure it came from the wolf. It sounded lonely and sad almost pricking a strange feeling in my chest. It was like it was calling for me.

I shook my head in an attempt to get a grip of myself and with one last look into the forest, started walking back to my house.

All along the way, I could feel eyes following me even as I entered my house. I did all what I have to do until I finally retired to my room for the night.

From my window, I was sure that I could see a silhouette of a wolf just outside with its glowing yellow eyes staring back at me.

I gave a sigh of weariness and finally went to my bed to sleep thinking about what will happen tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys!!!

yes..yes..i know i took too long to post but since d end of my school year is coming up..our STUPID school decided to bombard us with lots of requirements..so i havent had d tym to post something new and long...

i hope u like dis chapter though..dis chapter is very important for d nxt one..so wait for it..anyway i'm really sorry about not posting and thx for waiting...

pls keep on COMMENTING and SUBSCRIBING..thank u!!! ^^