Status: active..sort of..will update as soon as i can...

I am Not Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf

Too Weak

Hi guys!!! I'm back!

I'm sorry about not updating for almost 6 months..everything was so busy and hectic and crazy so I kinda lost my inspiration for a moment...

But I'm back now and will be starting to finish my story..I hope you're all still reading it..anyway thanks for waiting and enjoy!!! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything was a blur as I continue to go to my usual classes. The only thing that always comes to my mind is the desire to hide from everything.

Lilly knew what happened but she also knew that she can’t do something about it unless I’m the one who does it first. Unfortunately, I can’t.

No matter how much I want to, I can’t find the courage to even help myself. I am just too..weak.

Throughout the day, I would only look down the floor or in the table while in the class or keep on going throughout the hallways without looking at anyone.

It was before lunch when I saw the one person that I’m so afraid to meet. I was hiding around the corner near the cafeteria when I heard him speak with someone.

“What did you say again?”, Lance asked.

“I said if you want to come to my party? It’s just in my house and there will be a lot of people”, a high-pitched voice with a mix of flirtatiousness in it that could only mean one person –Veronica.

I could hear Lance growl lowly and answered, “What if I don’t want to go?”

I heard some shuffling and then Veronica answered seductively, “Then, you’ll be missing the most pleasurable night of your life. So are you gonna come?”

I didn’t wait for Lance to answer and just headed out of the building to the outdoor tables.
Why did I just leave like that? It’s not like whatever they do concerns me, right?

With a grumble, I walked away from the cafeteria and went to the infirmary.

When I saw no one but the nurse, I walked in slowly yet normally as I could manage.

“Well, hello dear. How may I help you?”, the nurse asked as she looked up from her desk.

I must have looked like hell as I pulled down my hood because she exclaimed so loudly, that it almost made me run away from shame.

“Oh my! Are you alright? Wounds? Broken bones? Oh god, I should call the hospital.”

She almost made it to the phone when I stopped her with my hand and said, “Miss, it’s okay. I just t-tripped in the stairs at my house. Please don’t worry.”

She slowly examined me from head to toe and answered “I don’t know, dear. It looks really bad.”

“No, really I’m fine. I just didn’t expect it to look worse than it did. I’m just here to ask if I could have some pain medications and rest a little bit.”

She stared at me for a moment when she gave a sigh and took some medications from the cabinet.

“Alright, dear. Drink this and you can go to that bed over there to rest. I’ll inform your teacher that you can’t attend.”

I nodded as I did what she told me until she needed to leave me to get some lunch as well.
When I could finally rest at the bed, I can’t help but think about what Lance’s answer will be when Veronica asked him to her so-called party –which really sounds like a mini stripper show if you ask me.

I know I shouldn’t be even thinking about it but honestly, I can’t help but do.

And what bothers me most is what will happen if he did say yes, making it the last thing in my mind before I fell asleep.

*************************************************************************************

I was startled awake by the ring of the school bell, signalling the end of classes for the day. Is that how long I was sleeping?

I stood up immediately, barely even noticing the pain of my bruises and cramps, and started getting my things.

Just as I was about to leave the room, the nurse entered and alarmingly said,
“Oh honey, no need to rush. I already called your father to pick you up. He’ll be here soon so you don’t have to worry.”

I froze as her words started registering in my mind. I didn’t know if I should sob for the consequences of her actions or if I should lash out for the unfairness of my situation.

Knowing there’s no other way for me to escape, I resigned myself to a nod and just waited for my father. The nurse only smiled at me and allowed me to stay at the clinic as I wait. If she only you what she did to me.

I gloomily stared at the clock when I heard the door open. I forced myself to look at it but was surprised when I saw Lance entering. What is he doing here?

He gave me a smirk and went on to whisper something to the nurse. I got curious and walked slowly towards them when suddenly, Lance stood straight and went to my side.

“Thank you, miss. We’ll be going now.”, he told her with his killer smile and then ushered me to the door.

I was so confused that I didn’t put so much of a fuss until I realized we’re out in the hallway already.

I stomped my foot stop and then, faced him fiercely.

“Okay! What the hell was that? What do you think you’re doing?” I asked harshly as I thought about what Veronica and him were talking earlier.

He shrugged and said, “Like I said, we’re going.”

“What? Where?”

“Back at your place, of course. You do know we still have that project, right? It’s due 3 days from now.”

“M-my place? What? But aren’t we supposed to be doing it at your place?”

He gave me a smirk and said, “Well, I think it’s only fair that we should do it in your place for a change. So, that’s where we’re going.”

My eyes widened and a wave of panic washed over me.

“N-no! You..w-we can’t! No!”, I almost yelled at him as I took a few steps back.

“What do you mean we can’t? Hey, Noelle? Hey, are you..are you okay?” he said almost concerned.

I could feel myself trembling. Oh god, this can’t be happening. He can’t know. Nobody must know.

That’s when I decided to run. I made it out to the parking lot but I could hear him coming closer.

I started running out of the school when somebody pulled my arm so forcefully that I almost stumbled backward.

I looked up only to see the very person I feared the most – my father.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys! Like I said, I am really, really sorry!

I hope you're all still reading my story..I would be very. very happy if you still are...

Don't forget to COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE and READ the next chapter!

Sorry again and wait for the next chapter okay..hahaha! ^^