Status: active..sort of..will update as soon as i can...

I am Not Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf

A Little Help

“Oh god, I am so hungry!”, I mumbled as I clutched my grumbling stomach.

I shouldn’t have left school. I don’t even have enough money to buy anything. Everything is so messed up!

Even as I stood on the other side of the road looking at my house, I don’t know if I should enter or not. My father’s car is still there and if he finds out that I skipped class, I will get into bigger trouble.

And there is no way I’m gonna put myself in even more trouble than I already am.

With one final look, I trudged away from my so-called house and into who knows where I’ll be staying the day but it will not..and I repeat, NOT going to be in my own house!

When I was so tired that I think my legs won’t work anymore, I found myself by the park which is better than some alleyway. As I walked, I tried not to notice people looking at me as though I am a delinquent or some kind of escaped convict. Well, I must have looked like one since I could feel my face bruising and my body ached all over though I am glad that I had my hood up.

Even the parents stirred their children away when they get too close to me and as much as I hate it, it hurts for me to be looked upon like that. It’s not like I wanted my life to be like this.

With a sigh, I sat myself in the most secluded place I could find which is under a tree. How pitiful of me.

As I gaze at the people playing, laughing, talking like there’s nothing wrong with the world, I can’t help but envy how lucky they are.

Would my life be like that if my mom didn’t die? If my dad would keep on living rather than wasting his life because of grief? If I just asked for help? Would my life be so different from now?

I closed my eyes to the thousands of possibilities that I am sure wouldn’t happen. And right now, all I want is to rest and forget everything. Even for a little while...

******************************************************************************************************

“Hey, are you alright?”

I groaned as I tried to open my eyes just to see a woman hovering over me. Why is she-
“Are you alright, dear?”, she asked again.

“I-I’m fine.”, I tried to answer as I stood up. I must have slept too long and now, there is almost no one by the park and the sky is almost dark.

“Easy there. You look like you got hit by a car or something. Are you sure you’re alright?”

“W-what?”

“You’re face. It’s full of bruises, dear. Do you want me to take to the hospital?”, she asked again with so much concern, I find myself stunned for a moment. She looks like a nice lady. A very beautiful and nice lady but still...

“Dear? Hmm..maybe I should take you to the hospital. Come on.”, she announced as she took me by the elbow and started walking.

"W-wait! N-no! Please, no!”

“What do you mean no? You’re hurt and staying here isn’t gonna make it better.”, she said while not looking at me.

“I’ll be fine, ma’am. Please, just ..just..I’m gonna be okay..I’ll...”, I tried to say.

Suddenly she stopped and turned back to me, making me step back a bit.

“Listen here, dear! I will not tolerate you being so stupid about this. You are hurt and if you are going to be stubborn about this then I will really gonna take you to the hospital.”

“Y-you’re not gonna take me to the h-hospital?”

With a sigh, she said softly to me, “I think I know what’s wrong, dear. So I think it would be better if I don’t take you to the hospital or else it would be a lot more troublesome, don’t you think? But I must insist that I, at least take you to my house or something. You’re wounds really need to be tended into. So are you coming or not?”

I was speechless but I somehow manage to nod. She smiled at me nicely and it almost made cry but I just looked away as we walked out of the park.

It didn’t take us too long to get to her house. Well, it’s much more of a mansion than a house actually. There’s nothing much I can say about it only that it’s big and beautiful. It has a big garden stretched out by the front and at the back was the forest surrounding the west part of town. Overall, it was amazing! This nice lady is filthy rich!

I hesitated to enter the gates because I didn’t expect to come in such a luxurious house but the nice lady just pulled me in as the gates opened and two big guys greeted her. I glanced at them but they just stood there like soldiers or maybe guard dogs if you ask me. It was a bit odd.

When we entered the house, the lady escorted me to a room and told me to wash a bit while she look for some medical supplies. I told her that I would help but she just ignored me and walked out of the room.

I just stood at the room not knowing what do right then. With slumped shoulders, I trudged my way to the bathroom and started cleaning myself. I tried not to look at the mirror because I knew how horrible my face is but I couldn’t help myself but feel more pitiful about my life and everything that is happening to me.

I risked a curious glance and what I saw made me tear up a bit. My right eye was swollen a bit and I have a big bruise by my left cheek. My lip is cut and I could see black and blue marks in my neck and arms. I am sure I have a lot more in my torso and legs and I don’t have to see it just to know they’re there.

I touched the mirror and regretted even looking at it.

“Why is my life so wrong?”, I whispered softly as tears started trickling down my face. When I couldn’t look at myself anymore, I closed my eyes and leaned at the edge of the sink.

As I took a deep breath, I tried to straighten up and looked at myself at the eyes. If my life is so wrong, then I guess the only thing I could do is to take it and be strong. I’ve already endured much and giving up would be pointless now.

With that thought, I started cleaning again when suddenly I heard a sound.

I looked at the closed door warily and walked to it quietly. I opened it slowly and looked around the dark room.

“H-hello?”, I called shakily but nobody answered. I walked out of the bathroom warily.

“Ma’am? Is..is that y-you?”, I stopped at the center of the room and turn my head around the room. I couldn’t see anything but I know someone is in here. I just have to-

I don’t know what happened but I just found myself faced down at the floor with a heavy thing weighing me down.

I struggled a bit but then I heard a low, harsh growl behind me making me stop.

Oh god, I think I’m gonna die. And this time, I think it’s for sure.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys!!!

i am so, so sorry for not updating sooner..i am so busy wit everything that i kind of neglected my story..*sighs*...

well i still hope ur all reading..pls subscribe and comment..thx and enjoy!!! ^^