Status: active..sort of..will update as soon as i can...

I am Not Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf

Misunderstanding

“Lance!”, I gasped as I saw him gripped Bryan’s shirt and pushed him by the wall.

“What are you doing to her?!”, he demanded so fiercely, I couldn’t almost understand what he said.

“N-nothing, Lance. I’m just trying to help her.”, he tried to answer.

“I say you’re not helping her. At. All.”, he said menacingly. I could almost see his eyes turn yellow again or am I imagining things again?

“I..I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to..I...”

“Well, you’re sorry doesn’t cut it!”, he bellowed more loudly.

Bryan didn’t speak anymore but just hang his head low and moved it to the side. It’s like his bearing his throat on him. Why would he do that?

I heard a deep rumble from Lance again and from the narrowing of his eyes, it looks like he’s gonna do something bad to Bryan. I can’t let him do that. I may not know Bryan that well but I can’t let Lance get in trouble because of me.

I tried to say something but I was too scared to even utter a word but then, I realized that I can still move. With that, I held Lance’s free hand. He stared down at my sudden movement as I felt the danger I was getting in.

“Please..p-please stop...”, I whispered feebly.

He froze for a bit but then, he seemed to got a hold of himself and started letting go of Bryan. When he finally did, Lance squeezed my hand gently and started walking away with me in tow.

“W-wait! Where are we g-going?”, I stuttered as I tried to keep up with him.

“Somewhere.”, he said still not slowing down.

“What about Bryan? He might be hurt. We can’t just leave him there.”, I explained as I looked behind me to see if he’s still there.

“He’ll be fine. My brother is much tougher than that. He can manage.”, he answered tonelessly and still walking.

“Your brother?”

“Yeah, he’s my brother. My idiot little brother.”

“Well, if your brothers, shouldn’t you be at least getting along each other?”

“Okay, look, what you saw back there was just..just..just a spur of the moment. It’s nothing personal.”, he explained as we stopped by the sidewalk.

I raised my eyebrow and said, “It looks personal to me.”

“Okay, fine. What if it is, then? What are you gonna do about it?”

I was caught up with his question. What can I do about it? I don’t even know what’s the problem with him and his brother. This just concludes how stupid I am..again...

“Sorry.”, I whispered meekly at him.

He gave out a sigh and started pulling me to walk with him again.

“Don’t be sorry. Not at me. You didn’t do anything wrong in the first place. It’s all my fault.”

We were silent for a moment when I finally told him,

“He didn’t hurt me. I was just..surprised.”

“I know! Dammit! I know!”, he suddenly exclaimed like he can’t believe what he did.

“What did just happen in there? What’s going on, Lance?”, I tried questioning him again.

“Nothing. Nothing’s wrong. I just kind of..snapped. That’s all.”, he said as if it didn’t happened at all.

“You aren’t gonna tell me anything aren’t you?”, I inquired of him. Knowing Lance from our previous meetings, he’s the most arrogant and rude guy I’ve ever known.

“Well, no. No, I’m not. But you will tell me something. Why did you skip school?”, he said as he loomed at me again.

“I slept in okay! I was so tired, I didn’t hear my alarm go off.”, I blurted.

He looked at me blankly then started to walk again with a mumble, “Yeah, I thought so.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”, I said while trying to catch up to him.

“Nothing.”

“Okay! That’s it! One: stop saying ‘nothing’! It’s frustrating! Two: answer my questions right now! I mean now!”, I demanded at him.

He just looked at me like I slapped him or something. He face was that of shock, then amazement then finally amused.

“What?!”

“Nothing. Never mind.”, then he started walking again but I got a glimpse of that stupid grin of his.

“Hey! I was talking to you! Where are you going?”

“To your house.”

“My house?”

“Yup! Your house.”

“What are we doing to my house?”

“I’m escorting you back home.”

I stopped for a moment. Why would he do that?

“You don’t want to get in trouble, right? I suggest we move faster then.”, he answered my unsaid question.

“But, you still haven’t answered my questions.”, I pointed out as I walked beside him.

He was silent for a moment until by then, we were already at my house. He passed by me and waited at the porch for me.

Sighs..there’s nothing going through to this guy. Stubborn boy!

I was about to open my door when I heard him say,

“Maybe I’ll tell you when the time is right.”

I turned around to point out, “And when will that be, hmm?”

“When you’re ready.”, and with that, he walked away and left me standing there in confusion.

“You are so weird!”, I yelled at his back.

The only thing I heard from him was his laughter as he walked away.

I will never understand that guy.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys!!!

i hope u enjoyed d chapters..i am really sorry about not updating...

to make it more interesting..something will happen to Noelle...
it's up to u if it's good or bad..u just have to wait and see..hehehe...

well keep on subscribing and commeting..thanks... ^^