Status: compleeeeeeto!

A High School Story

Baby, I'm Your Biggest Fan

"Are you sure?" I asked Keyla as I pulled out of the student parking lot on Monday afternoon.
"Absolutely, I was walking by the office and saw Mike getting escorted out by the principal. Apparently, someone let it slip to the office about how Mike has been harassing a student," she answered.
"Names weren't mentioned were they?" I questioned nervously and bit my lower lip.
"Not that I'm aware of," she replied and I let out a deep sigh, "You don't think that Nick maybe..."
"I doubt it babe," I answered her unspoken thought, "He was hanging out with them yesterday, remember?"
"I don't know, Mollie. This whole thing has Nick written all over it," she protested.
"If you say so," I shrugged as I spoke and tried to keep my focus on the road, "So what are your plans for tonight?"
"I'm going to the guys show tonight," she answered as she automatically perked up, "Joe says it should be a real turning point for them."
"Why so?"
"I guess Nick wrote a song that he's going to sing. Apparently he's been working on it for quite a bit longer then he usually works on a song. I not really sure to be quite honest."
"Sounds like a smashing good time," I sang in my attempt at a British accent.
"Maybe you could stop by?" she pleaded and I shifted uncomfortably in my seat, "I'm not trying to get you to accept Nick or any of that crap. I just thought that it might be good to support the guys."
"Mom and I are having a movie night if I get my work done in time." I informed her and turned into her driveway as a motorcycle did the same next door.
"Well I hope you have fun with your mom darling," Keyla said and gave me a quick side hug before starting to get out of the car, "I'll see you tomorrow morning?"
"You know it," I yawned and stretched upward.
"Joe wants to talk to you, Keyla," Nick voice said from a few feet away and I looked over my shoulder to see him standing near his bike, "He said that he wanted your opinion on a song."
"Alright then," Keyla sang before jogging through the yard then into the Jonas house.
"Hey," Nick whispered from next to his bike as we stared at each other.
"Hi," I replied while gripping the steering wheel tightly in my hands, "So, I heard about Mike. Looks like one of his cronies finally decided to turn him in, huh?"
"I guess one of his cronies finally got his priorities straightened out," he said and stared at me even more intently.
It was him.
"So what's going to happen to him?"
"Expulsion, maybe a little jail time," he answered, "They couldn't do much without another witness though."
"You know why I can't do that," I sighed and looked down at my lap.
"Yeah, I know," he mumbled before starting up the walkway that lead to the front door of his house, "I'll see you later?"
I shifted into reverse and backed out of the driveway without replying. I didn't want to see him again but at the same time I did. This boy had an impossible hold on me that I couldn't seem to break. Nothing made sense anymore. Everyone else seemed to know what they wanted for me but I couldn't come up with one thing that I wanted for myself.
I wiped away a few tears as I drove down the road and tried to keep myself together. I had too much work to do tonight. I didn't have time to have a break down. I needed to get a grip on myself and pull it together. I pulled into our driveway and turned off the car before leaning over and letting my head rest against the steering wheel. Tears began to run down my cheeks freely and I let out a small cry.
"Mollie? Honey are you alright?" I looked up to see my mom stepping out of her Vanquish as she took off her sunglasses, "Sweetie, what's wrong?"
"Nothing," I lied and hurriedly tried to wipe away my tears before unbuckling my seat belt and stepping out of my car.
"Sweetheart, you're crying. Something has to be wrong," she protested as I grabbed my book bag out of the back seat and then closed the door a bit harder then needed.
"It's nothing mom, really," I tried to assure her but the fact that I couldn't stop crying didn't help my case much.
I tried to make a get-a-way to the front door but she followed closely behind me.
"Mollie, I can tell something is wrong."
"It's nothing," I tried to protest again as I opened the front door.
"Mollie!"
"Listen mom, I have a lot of work to do. I'd to talk but I'm going to need to get started if you want to have time to even watch half of a movie," I said and she gently grabbed my wrist before I could run up the stairs.
"Somethings are more important then homework, sweetheart," she whispered and I looked up at her in shock.
I can't remember my mother ever saying that before.
"Why don't I have Angelica make us some hot chocolate and we can talk for awhile?" she suggested and I half laughed.
"It's May time in Dallas mom, it's not exactly hot chocolate weather," I joked and she smiled at me.
"We'll make it work," she assured me and there was something in her voice that just made me break down and start full out crying.

"Why didn't you tell me any of this before, Mollie?" she asked as I finally wrapped up my story.
"I was scared I guess," I whispered.
"Scared of what?" she probed and I traced a pattern on my mug.
"That you would be disappointed in me," I mumbled and I felt her arms wrap around me tightly.
"I could never be disappointed in you sweetheart," she whispered soothingly in my ear and I rested my head on her shoulder, "I'm sorry if I've been putting too much pressure on you. I just want you to be the best you can be."
"I know mom," I sighed.
"So what are you thinking?" she questioned and I craned my neck to look back at her.
"About what?"
"About Nick, school, Keyla, Mike. Everything I suppose," she replied and I shrugged lightly, "You have to have a slight plan."
"Keyla and I have come up with enough failing plans for awhile," I mumbled.
"Yes well, I don't think that getting him into to bed in the hopes that he'll realize that's not who he really is was a very brilliant plan my dear," she teased me and we started laughing, "Now come on, there's got to be at least one reason you can think of that would let you give him another chance."
"There is one," I started to say and then drifted off in thought.
"Which is?" she questioned after a few moments.
"He finally went to the office and told them everything Mike's been up to," I answered, "He finally came to his senses."
"That sounds like a pretty good reason to give him another chance to me."
"I know, but after everything that's happened...I don't know if it'll work out. You saw what happened after my last relationship ended."
"I highly doubt that this one will end the same way," she reminded me and I smiled lightly, "I think he may be worth the chance."
"Even after everything he did?" I questioned.
"We all make mistakes, Mollie. I've made my share, your father has made his share, and I'm sure you've made your share. He may have made some hefty ones since moving here but I'm sure he's worth that one last chance," she kissed my forehead after she finished speaking and I downed the last bit of my hot chocolate, "So what are you going to do?"
"I was thinking about doing my homework," I joked and she laughed with me.
"Like I said, some things are more important then homework. And I think Mr. Nicholas Jonas may just be one of them," she rocked us back and forth as she spoke and I smiled, "Now, why don't we go get you ready to go to that show tonight?"
"Mom," I whined and she chuckled again before releasing me and standing up,"But mom I don't know what I'd even say to him."
"Trust me, you'll figure it out," she assured me and I smiled before standing up and following her out of the living room after setting my mug down on the coffee table, "Now let's find you something to wear."

"You're sure this is going to work, mom?" I asked nervously as she pulled up outside of the restaurant that the guys were performing at.
"No, but who's ever sure of anything," she answered and smiled at me.
"Mom," I whined and let my head fall back against the seat.
"Just let what's supposed to happen, happen. Don't fight it. Just go with it," she instructed me and I nodded before climbing out of the car and quickly walking toward the entrance.
I could hear Kevin's distinct guitar playing from outside and my heart began to race dramatically as I approached the door that could make or break whatever was happening with Nick.
"And now, our little brother has a special song he'd like to play for you guys," I heard Joe say as I entered the building and I could see Nick step forward his guitar in hand, "Take it away, Nick."
Without another word spoken, Nick started strumming his guitar and as his brothers quickly followed suit as his angelic singing voice started ringing through my ears.
"I never thought i would, i did it. I never thought i could, i did it like that. I get it like this, i get it like everybody knows that we got something real shorty. I know what i feel so shout it like that, shout it like this. Listen up, everybody knows but you. so here it goes," he trailed off for a minute and scanned the crowd as if looking for someone, "Cause i never really noticed, took awhile for me to see. I'm playing back the moments, now I'm starting to believe. That you could be at the show and know everyone, but it's you that makes me sing. I may not know where we are but i know who i am, baby, I'm your biggest fan. Ooh."
My heart nearly faltered as his eyes scanned the spot where I was hiding but he didn't notice me.
"Listen. Every time you smile for me, it takes me awhile to pull myself back 'cause you're all that and i just had to let you know. That I'm screaming out in the crowd for you. I can't be too loud, because i don't care, i let 'em all stare. I just want everyone to know the truth, it's only you."
My heart melted as I realized what he was saying and I knew that Keyla and my mom had both been right. It would work out. It would all be fine.
"Go," a voice whispered in my ear and I turned around to see mom smiling at me brightly, she knew too.
"I never really noticed, took awhile for me to see. I'm playing back the moments, now I'm starting to believe that you could be at the show and know everyone but it's you that makes me sing. I may not know where we are but i know who i am," I stepped out from where I had been standing and started to make my way through the crowded dining room and towards the stage, "Baby, I'm your biggest fan."
Joe whispered something to Nick that was inaudible to the rest of us but Nick got the message. He looked straight at me and I my feet stopped instantly. His stare was too intense for me to even consider moving.
"You showed up and you looked so classy. You made me think twice 'bout the way i was acting. You were there from the start of it all. Like a dream came to life, now I'm left in awe," he lifted his guitar over he head as he spoke and laid it down on the hard wood stage before grabbing the mic from the mic stand and jumping off the stage, "Stars shine but your light is the brightest and love flies but your love is the highest. You're so sweet that it drives me crazy. A city like no other, you're my Dallas baby."
I smiled softly as he made his way through the tables toward me and kept the song going.
"No, i never really noticed. Took awhile for me to see. I'm playing back the moments
and I'm starting to believe that you could be at the show and know everyone but it's you that makes me sing. I may not know where we are but i know who i am. Baby, I'm your biggest fan," a waiter cut in front of him and he fell backwards a few steps before regaining his balance and looking over at me as I chuckled lightly, "Ooh. Baby, I'm your biggest fan.
Ooh. 'Cause you can be at the show and know everyone but it's you that makes me sing."
He stopped in front of me as a large smile grew on his face and I looked up at him with one already on mine. He ran a hand over my cheek and I heard Keyla squeal lightly from nearby.
"I may not know where we are but i know who i am. Baby, I'm your biggest fan."
I felt his fingers gently intertwine themselves into my hair and I couldn't help but to wrap my arms around him. His arms embraced me tightly and I could fell dozens of eyes watching us as his lips pressed against mine.
"Touchdown!" Keyla yelled and I broke my lips from Nick's as I started laughing.
He laughed along with me before wrapping his arms around me even tighter and then kissing my forehead.
"I'm your biggest fan," he sang gently and I nodded before looking over to where I had left my mom to see her smiling at me as she flashed me a thumbs up. It was all going to be okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
That's it :) Last chapter! Woot! I loved writing this story but I'm even more stoked to start my new story!
This one isn't going to be a fan fiction but get this, my first ever ORIGINAL FICTION. I am so excited!
I've been working on it a lot so it should be out soon. Keep an eye out darlings!

I want to thank everyone that commented on the story, read, and/or subscribed to it! You're the reason I keep writing and I hope you know that! Love you guys!

Mollie's Outfit

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3