Status: Complete

Broken Pieces Set Together

Chapter 1

“Morning!” I exclaimed entering the small diner with my purse swinging on my shoulder as I stopped in front of Mr. Ginger, my boss.

“Hello Meghan.” He greeted looking sleepy and grumpy.

“Where do you want me to start?” I asked.

Well for starters I was a hunter, not the usual type though since I hunted supernatural creatures but ever since I got injured on my hand that I wasn’t able to continued because I had promised. And I always kept my promises specially the ones I made to Dean Winchester.

I met Dean and Sam when we were four after our parents met for some reason we never knew about but we became close friends even though I had always felt different about Dean but I had never told anyone not even my best friend Jo.

“On the kitchen please.” Mr. Ginger said taking from my thoughts as I nodded and went behind the counter and inside the kitchen.

Mr. Ginger was the cook around here while I was the waitress, I could have gotten any other job but this one was good because it kept me out of anything related to hunting which was what I needed since I was supposed to be heaving a normal life. But my father always said ‘Once a hunter, always a hunter’ and I guess that was true because I really missed going to a hunting trip.

“There was a guy looking for you here this morning.” Mr. Ginger said entering the kitchen.

“Oh really? Did he say his name?” I asked as I started placing all the dishes where they belonged.

“No but he looked worried and he ran out once I answered you weren’t here yet.” He said.

“Hm…” I trailed off completing forgetting what Mr. Ginger had just said as I went back to working.

~~That night~~

“Meghan I’ll be on the back alright? Lock the door before starting to clean.” Mr. Ginger said as I nodded.

I walked carelessly to the door as I stopped on my tracks in the middle of the way searching for my keys when suddenly the door to the diner opened and a man came in.

“Sorry we’re closed.” I said as my eyes took in his appearance, he looked pretty normal but the smirk on his face made me flinch for a moment.

“Even for me?” He asked coming closer to me, the light hitting his eyes that turned pitch black.

My mouth opened in shock as my hand reached to my back taking a silver knife that was hidden inside my belt.

“Get out of here or I swear I’ll…” I started but suddenly my knife went flying as I was pushed against the wall with the demon’s hand on my throat grabbing it tightly.

“You’ll what? Stab me?” He asked smirking evilly as he grabbed the knife and started tracing my cheek.

“What do you want?” I asked trying to move but this demon was very powerful, so powerful it didn’t let me move.

“To know where he is, Meghan.” He said.

“Let her go.” Mr. Ginger said throwing a plate against the demon’s head.

“Ouch that hurt.” He twitched as he let me go and turned towards Mr. Ginger.

I breathed out viciously and repeatedly trying to regain my air as I tried to reach the salt before the demon reached Mr. Ginger. I groaned since my throat was hurting a lot more than it should as the demon was grabbing Mr. Ginger’s throat.

“AH!” I yelled throwing the salt towards the demon that vanished.

I hushed inside the kitchen to get more salt and I made a circle around myself and Mr. Ginger.

“Are you alright?” I asked trying to help him.

Suddenly I felt a breeze and I noticed that a window was open and beginning to destroy the circle.

“Keep this, it will keep it away.” I said giving Mr. Ginger the salt as I ran out of the circle to close the window but suddenly they were all open and the demon appeared in front of me again and knocked me out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I moved my head slightly noticing that both my hands were strapped to the arm rests of the chair I was sitting on with my feet also tied. The place where I was sitting was poorly illuminated and suddenly I saw that I was bleeding with deep cuts and the pain invaded me making me groan.

The demon started to approach laughing.

“Let’s see how long he will take until he finds you.” He smirked.

“He?” I asked.

“Dean Winchester.” He informed playing with the knife in his hand.

“He doesn’t know where I am.” I sighed as he picked the knife and made a deep cut on my thigh making me scream in pain and agony.

“He doesn’t? Are you sure?” He asked with a husky and dark voice.

“I am.” I mumbled taking deep breathes to help relieve the pain.

“Then why was he looking for you?” He asked.

“What?” I asked as the demon prepared the knife and made another cut on my arm making me scream again.

“Yes he was stupid enough to tell us where his precious was.” The demon said.

“You got the wrong girl you fucking thing.” I spat as the demon approached me even more with a huge smile.

“It’s a shame that I’m starting to like you.” He whispered cutting my leg again making me wince.

I shot my head back feeling the blood dripping from my wounds when he pulling me by my hair to look into his black eyes.

“You better pray he comes or when he arrives the only thing left of you will be ashes.” He grinned.

I groaned as I fought the pain back trying to not make him realize that I was suffering or he could do me much worse.

“He will come.” I said confidently.

The demon grabbed my throat once again as his grip got tighter and tighter, my lungs started to collapse and for the first time in a long time I prayed for Dean to come and save me.

Suddenly I heard a door being kicked down.

“Dean…” I thought my eyes wanting to close.

I heard footsteps and gun shots and two mainly voices and a feminine voice.

“Oh come on where is she Sammy?” I recognized Dean’s voice immediately.

“Dean!” I tried to call again but the lack of air was starting to make me feel dizzy to the point that my eyes were almost closing when the door bursted open.

“Let her go you son of a bitch.” Dean growled as the demon smiled at him throwing me against the nearest wall barely conscious.

“Meghan! Oh my God Meghan!” Jo yelled running towards me, kneeling down and pulling my head up.

I smiled at her letting myself fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
My first ever Dean Winchester one-shot!! Read Part 2!