Status: Finished

When She Cries

Chapter 20

Image

A while later, I woke up and noticed that it was now dark outside. My throat felt dry, so I decided to get up and get a drink of water. When I walked into the kitchen, I noticed Christy standing there in just Zacky's shirt. Disgusting.

"Look who's up," she said, sneering.

"Look what the Whore House dropped off," I snapped back. She just chuckled lightly. Yeah, that's right, Bitch.

"It's a shame what happened to your feet." I turned around slowly to look at the stupid smirk on her face. "But, I can understand why your parents did it. You must have been absolutely horrible if they did that to you."

"He said he wouldn't tell anyone," I said in disbelief.

She just laughed. "Sweetie, when are you going to learn that you can't trust rock stars? They always say something but never mean it. I'm sure you've figured this out by now."

"You're lying," I said, shaking my head. "You listened in on the conversation."

"Sorry, Hun. The truth hurts, doesn't it? Now, why don't you go cry to Mommy and Daddy about it. Oh, wait! You can't." That was it. I lunged at the bitch, trying to do any damage possible to her.

"Whoa! Come on now," I heard an unfamiliar voice say, pulling me away from the skank.

"Let me go!" I yelled, pulling out of their arms and turning to see who it was. "Who the hell are you and why the fuck did you just pull me off of her?!"

"I'm Gena and because I didn't want you to get any damage done by the walking STD," the blond said, glaring down at Christy.

"You're one to talk," Christy snapped, standing up.

"Don't make me finish what she had started," Gena growled.

"Wait... You're Gena, Zacky's ex," I said, realization hitting me.

She nodded. "That's why I came here, I wanted to talk to him."

"Well, get in line," I growled, before heading out back.

"Look who finally woke up. Morning, Sunshine," Johnny said.

"Don't fucking start right now," I hissed, passing by him.

"Noelle! Language. How many times do I have to tell you today?" Dad said.

I just ignored him as I got closer to Zacky. "You fucking ass hole!" I screamed at him.

"Noelle!" Dad yelled, jumping from his seat, put I just brushed him off.

"The one thing I ask you not to tell, you go and tell that skank! I fucking trusted you! You were the first one I opened up to when I got here! And you go and pull that shit?! I can't believe I even thought I could trust you!" I felt the tears poring down my cheeks now. I didn't care anymore. I could care less what happened or what was said. "You're just like them. You don't care about me, you just care about yourself! All you've done these past few weeks is been an asshole. I never did anything to you to make you act that way! But it's that whore you have the nerve to call your girlfriend! Just as long as you have someone to screw at the end of the night, you're fine. Is that it?"

"Elle." Jimmy put his hand on my shoulder, but I shoved it off.

"I trusted you with one of my darkest secrets. I've never told anyone that since it happened. I didn't even tell the doctors. I've had to relieve that night every day since it happened. Do you know how good it felt when I finally told you?" I shook my head. "Now I know that it was just a fucking mistake."

I turned around and pushed through the guys as I tried to get back into the house. I kept holding my side as the pains were worse and constant now. When I got to the kitchen, I held onto the counter as I squeezed my eyes shut.

I just have to make it upstairs, and I'll be fine...

I made it three steps, before I collapsed to the floor. Well that plan was down the drain... "Oh God," I heard Lacey mumbled. "Elle, look at me," she said, taking my face between her hands. "You're burning up," she said as she felt my forehead. "Matt!" Seconds later, everyone was in the kitchen.

"What's wrong?" He asked, dropping next to me.

"We need to get her to the hospital, something's wrong," she said, shaking her head.

"Baby, can you tell me what's wrong? What hurts?" Dad asked, smoothing my hair out of my face.

"My side," I gasped through waves of pain.

"It's probably her appendix," Brian said, kneeling down next to us. "If it bursts, it's only going to be worse for her."

"I think it already has," Dad said, before picking me up. He carried me out to the car as Jimmy jumped into the driver's seat. "Hang on, Baby, we're almost there," he said, still stroking my hair.

All I could think about was the pain and how it was getting worse.

*Zacky's P.O.V.*

"What the hell did you do to her?" Brian growled, pinning me against the kitchen wall.

"I fucked up," was all I could say. I really didn't care if he hit me or not, I knew I deserved it. Seeing how hurt Elle was finally snapped me back into reality.

"What did she tell you?" Leana asked.

I sighed, not wanting to go through this again. Christy had pretty much caught me off guard when she asked. She was in the middle of seducing me. Of course my mind wasn't in the right place! "I can't," I whispered, shaking my head.

"Zack, we're here family, not that piece of trash. We need to know," Leana said, losing patience.

"She told me how her feet got hurt."

It was silent for a few minutes as Brian released me. "And you told that bitch?!" Johnny growled as soon as the words sank in.

"I'm still in the room, ya know," Christy said, putting her hands on her hips.

Everyone turned to look at her. "And?" They all said at the same time. It would have been pretty funny if it were under other circumstances.

"Zack, you really need to take the trash out," Leana said.

"Be my guest," I said, looking at Christy with a blank face.

"What?!" She screeched.

"We're over," I said simply.

"Can I really?" Leana asked, a too happy look crossing her face.

"Go for it," I said, shrugging.

"You better start running, Bitch," was all Michelle had to say, before she stormed out. Leana was close on her trail.

"As much as I would love to see what happens, you still haven't told us what happened to Elle's feet," Val said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"It's a good thing that the bastard's dead," I said, before going on with the story that Elle had told me.

The whole time I was thinking about her. I knew I was going to have to do a lot of making up, but I was just praying that she would even look at me after this. Even I wouldn't if I was her.

It's going to take a miracle for her to forgive me...