Only Between Siblings.

Only in the beginning

The touch of his body against mine under the sheets was over whelming. I was filled with such happiness but sorrow. The touch of his skin on mine brought many Goosebumps to my body as he made me felt ways I never thought I was capable of. When his gentle lips touched mine, it’s almost like whispering. As he looks at me during this all I could feel my heart melt and my face red with excitement and embarrassment. I loved him and there was no denying that. If anything, I would rush by his side at the very second. I would throw away my life for him, just to see him smile. Nothing could break us apart, only except for one thing… he was my brother. Of course not my real brother but merely my step brother. I didn’t always love him, nor did him; we used to hate each other. I used to hate him with everything in me. I was angry that a ditsy, uncoordinated, and child-like woman he called “mom” was soon to be married to my father, a man of many expectations. A man that was the owner of a famous publishing company, he himself wrote many novels that won him awards that hang in our hallways. Now was he throwing it all away and trying to ruin it with some Huzzy? To worsen it she had a son. That son ended up being my biggest enemy in life and my lover.

The bell ringing signaled it was time for lunch. Starving I rushed out of my class and into the lunchroom. As I entered I felt a feeling of relieved. It was a peaceful cafeteria, filled with rows of long tables with light yellow table clothes. Plates and silverware placed carefully in order ready to be used. I walked down the aisle smiling as I went to get me a piece of cake. It wasn’t that I was a fatty and only liked sweets but my school had great, no amazing cakes. You see most kids would be complaining about their school’s food but not me. I actually liked my school a lot. In fact my school was the Osaka Private Institution. A well known private school for the finer students. Many students whom parents are famous or wealthy attended this school. Along with the high academics. I was accepted by my academic and my wealth. People among that school respected each other greatly. I was respected greatly, but of course there will be always a few haters, but I wasn’t so worried about them. In fact many student’s described me as a commoner in a good way because of my humble. I opened the wide brilliant doors to our court yard. This is where we held our picnics from time to time. This is where I liked to sit under this big cherry blossom tree. The wind was blowing smoothly as I sat down taking a bite of my apple. The sweet juiced and taste filled my mouth. As I swallowed my friends soon joined me. The long vibrant red head with pale smooth skin was Rachael, she was a foreigner. Her mother and father were famous actors in America. Rachael always had a huge fascination with Japan so her parents allowed her to stay here. Next was Akira she was beautiful but what do you expect from the child of famous models. Akira was very nice and sweet but she was just as fierce and scary too. Ryu was a cute boy. When he was young he was often in commercials for products. Then there was Matt, he was an excellent academic student. He wasn’t as rich as us but he was always the best to be around. They all sat along the tree and we began conversation. As usual Akira and Rachael was talking about the newest fashions and the boys were talking about sports. I usually joined the conversations but today I was extremely happy. Why you may ask? Well today was the day that my father let me come to work with him. Usually teens hated going to work with their parents but I enjoyed it very much.

The typing of keyboards, people talking and fantasying about their work brought joy to me. I myself wanted to be a writer like my Dad. On days like this I would always stay with Shinobu-sensei a great mangakan. I often spent days in his office watching him draw and talk about our days. I myself had to admit I had a affection towards him. As soon as lunch was over I hurried on to class waiting for the last bell. When it felt like forever it finally rang. I rushed to my father’s office. I entered the tall building and up to the front desk. “Welcome Miss Hiroshima your father is not in yet, he seems to be at a important meeting but please go on to Shinobu-senpai. I nodded happily as I ran towards the elevators and up to the 11th floor. AS the door open I was so happy that I ran out only to smash into someone and fall. “Ow, that hurt… Oh I am so sorry!!!” I quickly said bowing down in respect. I soon then heard a familiar laughed. “Hiroshima-chan don’t apologized” a soothing male voice spoke. I lift up to see Shinobu-sensei. I smiled big and hugged him. “Shinobu-sensei!” I exclaimed. “Ah I see you are excited to see me” he said as he stepped into the elevator, I of course joined them. “Yes I am very excited, oh where are you going?” I asked looking at him as he pressed the number 5. “Well I need to go see my editors and make a few copies of my work, I see you were in a rush since you are still in your uniform” he said looking at me. I blushed and turned away, “I just didn’t want you to wait long that’s all.” I responded looking down. His smooth hand then caressed my chin as he lifted my head up towards him. “You know its always a joy to see you Sayuri.” He spoke whispering into my ear. Chills went down my back by the way he spoke my name softly. The blush in my cheeks grew deeper as his lips came close to mine. Soon we both heard the chime to the elevator. He quickly removed his hands from me and looked straight forwards. Still looking up at him I stared eyes half opened. I trudged behind him as he continued his work on that floor. As he was busy I was talked to by a writer’s assistant Miyori. She was a quiet girl but pretty amusing. We laughed as we talked about this local TV show and what not. Soon I felt a hand on my shoulder. “Miyori-senpai I’m sorry to say but I must steal Miss Hiroshima now.” Shinobu-sensei said smiling at me. She nodded and continued her work. We then stepped back onto the elevator. I smiled as I noticed our hand was still together. He also noticed because right when I looked he grabbed my face in his warm hands and placed his lips onto mine. My knees felt so weak against his touch. I literally was shaking and slumping down, if it wasn’t for him holding me up I would have fell right then and there. “Sayuri” he whispered softly into my ear as he bit it gently. I grasp onto his shirt clinching it in my hands holding myself up. We managed to get into his office locking the door.

A few hours passed and my cell phone began to ring. I was sitting in a panda chair that Shinobu bought just for me when I received a message from my father. He was expected to be in the office soon. I smiled brightly as I slung the door open to reveal my father. “Father!” I exclaimed hugging him. He smiled “Ah I see Shinobu-sensei is taking good care of you” he said smiling. Of course I smiled on the outside but in the inside I felt sad that I was betraying my father like this. They soon both joined in a conversation as I decided to go home. As I walked the busy streets of Japan I noticed that I really wanted to buy me a charm for my phone. I entered a small local store that had a wide variety of charms. I walked down the aisle when I saw something that caught my eye. It was a cute chibi panda charm that held a tiny bamboo stick. My face brighten up as I began giggling at its cuteness. I sighed though in my rush I forgot to go by home and get money. Then out of nowhere I fell down to the ground with a big push. A boy about my page got up quickly and brushed himself off as he began running away. Here I am on the floor and furious that he didn’t apologize. So I did the only thing I could think of, run after him. “HEY YOU I DEMAND AN APOLOGY!” I screamed chasing after him. He turned around and ran faster. “YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME, YOU’RE CRAZY GIRL!” as he turned around the corner. I snickered to myself knowing that corner only led to a dead end. I swept myself around the sharp corner and jab my finger at the culprit. “HA NOW I DEMAND MY APOLOGY NOW…PLEASE!” I said childishly yes, but I deserved the sorry. “Ugh you are so annoying” he began as he tried to walk past me. “No!” I exclaimed trying to stop him. He sighed and then shoved me against the wall. I was blocked by his arms on either side of me. “Listen, I don’t know who you think you are but don’t you believe it’s a bit dangerous chasing after a guy? Besides I don’t give anyone an apology if I don’t find it necessary, it was an accident get over it” he said staring at me. I was getting pissed now, how dare this guy think he could talk to me like this. I shoved his chest hard, “JERK!” I shouted as I ran off.

I collected my breath as I entered my house. I immediately went into my room, a nice size room painted with a velvet red walls and a satin bed. It was really nice. I laid by the window sill a nice view outside. It showed most of the city I lived in and the beauty of it. When you walk around all you see is buildings but when you look from my view you see nature and the beautiful environment. I sighed thinking about all of today’s events, deep in my thoughts I didn’t hear my father coming home. That boy was on my mind, how rude he was. How much I hated him. Thinking about it drove me crazy, I actually found myself radiating a dark aura. I gloomed but then I heard my father calling my name. This brighten up my day always. I immediately rushed down the stairs. I just knew it had to be something about his new novel or Shinobu or something great. But as soon as I came down the stairs I saw him with his arm around a woman. I stopped at the last step and stared. “Oh Sayu this is Kio she’s my new fiancé” My face and heart dropped, and I knew I wasn’t trying to hide it. I mean I always knew my father was dating women and that one day he might married but I never even met this woman this until now and he expects me to accept her? I huffed and acted formally nice. “Welcome to our home, I am Sayuri” I spoke a bit quiet. She smiled bright and was about to say something when I heard someone behind her. “Mom this place is huge! I really don’t feel comfortable at all, this is a waste of time.” That voice, it sounded so familiar. That arrogance, the moody vial language it couldn’t be. Then as I thought of the worst possibility, that horrible boy walked up. My jaw dropped literally to the ground and I pointed my finger accusingly at him instantly. “YOU!!!” I screamed instantly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hopefully you like it :D