Only Between Siblings.

Only To See the Good Side

Now here I am a 16 year old girl with a 29 year old man, it sounds wrong doesn’t it. Suddenly a mug of hot tea was there before me. I snapped out of my flashback and smiled, “Thank you” I said quietly taking a sip but quickly withdrew burning my tongue. “Ow… that hurt!” I exclaimed sticking it out winces. Shinobu quickly rushed up to me and lifted my head. “Let me see it” he said firmly, I nodded and stuck my tongue out. He examined it and then kissed it quickly causing me to blush once again. “It should be better, but now tell me why were you out there alone?” I looked away. “Father is getting remarried, to someone I just met, and to make it worse her son is crazy!” I spoke quietly. “Really? Well you’re father is still a young man and deserves to be happy though.” I clinched my fist how could he have said that? “My father was happy with my mother and he’s happy enough with only a daughter!” I exclaimed getting up angrily. He just laughed and shook his head, “Sayu, you’re being quite selfish and childish there.” He said amused. I scoffed and gathered all of my stuff heading out the door. “Hey, where are you going?!” Shinobu exclaimed as he followed me. “Ugh anywhere but here and home.” I answered back pressing the elevator button. “Wait Sayu, where would that be? Its dangerous out there at this time!” he said trying to stop me. The elevator open and I quickly got in pressing the close door button before he got a chance to say anything else. I sighed running my fingers through my hair.

Stepping out of the building I realize it was very dark outside. I also figured out it was freezing and I was still in a robe. My clothes was still soaked so either way I could catch a cold. I walked off a bit before anger took over me. I kicked a side of a building and punched it. “How could they?! How could he!” I shouted to myself punching the wall harder each time. I could feel the blood from my knuckles trickling down my hands but I couldn’t feel the pain. Tears escape from my eyes. I then heard a snicker. Turning around I saw a gang of guys. “Well, well, well look at what we have here guys, a pretty little lady” he said eyeing me up and down. I cringe disgustingly at him. One of them then stepped up and came closer to me, causing me to back up against the wall. “You know you’re tempting me real good only being in that robe” he sneered running his hand down my cheek. My immediate reaction was to slap his hand away. “Get away from me you creeps!” I exclaimed trying to run off but the first guy yank my arm causing me to fall back. I winced at the pain that shocked through my body. Then the other guy began trying to get my robe off. Panic struck through my body as I screamed and thrash around, only for one of them to slap me hard across the face. Loosing hope I closed my eyes ready for the harsh fate to happen.
Then suddenly I heard a yell and opened my eyes to see Kadashi fighting them until they finally ran away. I laid there stunned and scared of what could have happened. “Hey, you know you are pretty stupid for coming out at this time especially in a robe” he scoffed staring at me. I couldn’t help it, tears poured out as I cried. I haven’t cried as much in a long time. I honestly thought I was going to get hurt. I sat up and cried out hugging myself. I heard Kadashi sighed as he helped me up and hugged me close to his chest. “Its okay, I promise. Here let me see your arm. Is there anywhere that hurts?” he said calmly taking up my arm and examining the cut. He sighed “We need to get this clean so it won’t get infected. C’mon lets go to our house.” Anger struck through me again and I turned away. “I don’t want to go back! Its not the same as before…” I said quietly. He laughed pitifully. “I know, well how about we sneak in so no one will see us and yeah!” he said trying to cheer me up. I shrugged and agreed. It was probably early in the morning by the time we snuck in my room. Kadashi carefully bandage my arm and sat on my bed. “Why were you out?” he asked as I got under the covers. “That’s only for me to know okay?” I said then looked down. “As much as I hate to admit this but you aren’t as bad as I thought.” I mumbled. He scoffed and got up, “Whatever you say well have fun crazy girl” he murmured leaving my room for me to sleep. I smiled and took a deep breath before falling asleep.