Sequel: Contagious Chemistry
Status: READ THE SEQUEL:D

Summer Is When Everything Could Happen

Fourteenth

The sun scorched down as i took Gummy out for a walk. I've done my set and i was in no mood to see anyone except my band and Jack. When we stopped at a bench on the sidewalk, I sat down and let Gummy go to fulfill his bladder. I put my Ray-ban up at the top of my head as i scrolled down the texts i've received in my phone.

Some of them were from Stephen, and i tried not to read them. I loved him so much and all the feelings, the words, the things i've told him were true. He was the first guy i really loved and he was the one who took my virginity. My eyes started to glistened when i remembered how he was on top of me under the shiny moonlight. He looked so perfect with his luminous skin, so angelic with his blinding and breathtaking smile, and those deep eyes. Any girl would fall for him.

Gummy's barking snapped me out of my thoughts. Suddenly, he ran off to the corner. "Gummy!"

I launched up and ran off to catch him. He turned in the corner and a guy caught him. I caught my breath as i walked towards the guy. "thank you so much."

"no problem."

I recognized that voice so i looked up to his face and i had to gasped quietly on it. "what do you want, Stephen?"

He handed Gummy over to me and i quickly hugged Gummy tightly, but it didnt complaint. "i just wanted to talk to you, Ally."

"the bruises on your face seriously never taught you a lesson."

"It's obvious that Jack beated me up cause' he has some feelings for you."

I cocked my eyebrow. "He's my best friend, that's why!"

"seriously, Al. He likes you more than a friend. So does John, and for me, i love you."

Those words stabbed my heart like a dagger. I looked down and shook my head slightly. "don't ever say that."

"say what?"

"that you love me!", i screamed and tears that i've held back started to streamed down. "just...don't."

"but it's the truth!"

"well the truth makes everything seems like a lie."

His jaw hardened and he closed his eyes, massaged it a bit with his thumb and index finger. "Ally, please. I'm just trying to tell you the truth."

"unfortunately, I couldn't believe you anymore. Every little word that comes out from your mouth, from now on, it's a lie to me."

Before he could say anything else, I turned around on my heels and walked away, ignoring the calls of my name. When I was already in the arena, I felt safer than before. I dropped Gummy off at the tent so Max could watch him over. The sun was still blazing down even though it was almost 4 pm. 

My band got the late set, on 5.30, so I still had plenty of time to wander around. I went to Hey Monday's tent, found Cassadee and Jersey, talking to some fans. I sat down on the beach chair next to Jersey. We ended up singing How Do You Love Me Now, joined by some fans.

When it was already time for my set, I hurried to the stage and when I rushed in the backstage, my tech helped me slung my keytar around my torso. Dana, Pat and Lance were already out on stage, playing some random song, but the crowd didn't mind.

"What's up Sacramento?!", I ran out and screamed through the mic. The crowd roared in reply. Dana jumped as we started with our first song. When I was in the middle of it, I saw Stephen at the side of the stage. He smiled a little and waved at me, but i looked away to the crowd.   

After the set, I hurried out from the stage, exiting from the other side. I don't want to encounter Stephen while he was trying to get back with me. When I was on my way to the van, Jack suddenly tackled me into a hug. "Ally!"

"Jacky!", I giggled and hugged him back. "what's up?"

He grinned his bucktooth smile and let me go. "well, I was wondering, do you want to go for a picnic with me?"

My eyes widened and my eyes flew down to his hands. He even already carried a basket. "what's in the basket?"

"your favorites! Clam chowder, turkey sandwiches, boston creme pie...."

I tilted my head to the side and giggled. "Jacky, I'd love to go for a picnic with you."

Jack's grin grew wider and he suddenly pulled me to a hill near the arena. When we got there, he spreaded out a blanket under a tree before we sat down there. Jack took out the food from the basket and placed it on the blanket.

I dipped my finger into the pie and shoved it into my mouth. The cream melted on my tongue and it tasted so good. "This is amazing, Jack!"

"Thank you.", he smiled. "don't eat too much, or you can't run on stage anymore."

I slapped his arm hard as I took a bit on my sandwich. "shut up, Barakat."

He snickered and suddenly, he ran his creamed cover fingers through my cheek. "Hey!"

"You can't catch me!", Jack stood up and ran around the tree. I followed him until I caught his waist. He turned around until we both fell to the ground. Our faces were only inches apart, with his face hovering over mine.

When I was about to say something, he quickly pressed his lips onto mine. It was a simple kiss, no tongue, no moving, no nothing. I pushed him away a bit and we caugt our breaths.

"what was that?", I breathed.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. Maybe....it's because....I've been saving up some feelings for you."
♠ ♠ ♠
So,this is my first time,updatoing from my iTouch,hahaha
<3