Sequel: Contagious Chemistry
Status: READ THE SEQUEL:D

Summer Is When Everything Could Happen

Twenty Second

I walked around the arena with Dana, just the two of us. We decided we needed to spend more time together as best friends on tour or something will explode, and she said she needed to keep an eye on me. I think she could smell what was bugging me. The sun was scorching down and for some reason, it bothered me more than any other day.

“Can we go somewhere with some shades?”, I groaned and covered my sighting with my hand.

“Wanna go to a set? it’s the only shade we have on Warped, besides the tents, but I bet it’s crowded right now.”

“Sure, just get me out from the sun.”, I muttered. Dana rolled her eyes in annoyance and pulled my hand to the main stage, where ATL was having their set.

People were annoyed by my attitude right now. Dave from Breathe Carolina told me that I’m having my PMS, and I punched him earlier on the face, and that felt good. I didn’t even know what was wrong with me, it felt like my hormones talking control of my body.

When we got backstage on the main stage, the set was still going. We sat down on the side of the stage, ignoring the crews and techs that were swirling around. I put my hands up and danced while sitting down when they were playing Poppin’.

Alex noticed our presence, probably because Dana and I were singing along loudly. He grinned mischievously and when they were done with Poppin, I could feel something bad would come.

“Can we get the lovely Ally Smith out here?”, Alex said through his microphone, followed by the screaming of the crowd.

My eyes widened and when Matt and Danny pulled me up to my legs, I lost my mojo. Matt gave me a microphone and pushed me lightly out to the stage. The crowd screamed louder when I was already out. it was weird because I just stood there, nervously and awkwardly.

“Oh don’t act like you’ve never been on stage!”, Alex snickered, followed by the others’ laughter. I glared at him and let him pulled me to the middle of the stage. “So, anyway, I’m going to challenge Ally over here to a sing off.”

My eyes bulged out. Alex smirked wider on my expression. “So, here’s the deal. We will sing a song, and you guys—“, he pointed to the crowd and they screamed in reply, “You guys have to choose which one of us is better by a round of screaming. Got it?”

The crowd howled in screaming and then, before I knew what I was going to do, Alex gave the guys a signal and they started the intro to Good Charlotte’s Dance Floor Anthem.

‘She’s going out to forget they were together
All that time he was taking her for granted
She wants to see if there’s more
Then he gave she’s looking for

He calls her up
He’s trippin’ on the phone
Now he doesn’t want her out there and alone
Now he knows she’s smiling and
Knows she’s using it
Now he’s loosing it
She don’t care

Everybody
Put up your hands Say:
”I don’t wanna be in love, I don’t wanna be in love”
Feel the beat now
If you’ve got nothing left say:
”I don’t wanna be in love, I don’t wanna be in love”
Back it up now
You’ve got a reason to live say:
”I don’t wanna be in love, I don’t wanna be in love”
Feelin’ good now
Don’t be afraid to get down say:
”I don’t wanna be in love, I don’t wanna be in love”’
, Alex sang and when he was done, the crowd erupted into a cheer. He bowed at them and stuck his tongue at me. “Beat that!”

I pouted to the side and suddenly, I got an idea. Alex narrowed his eyes at me as I ran up to Jack and whispered about my idea to him. after I was done, Jack gave Zack and Rian a cue before they played the intro to Coffeeshop Soundtrack. Alex’s eyes widened and I winked evily.

‘Should I write myself out of the history books,
and mark a place in time for every chance you took,
Don't get me wrong I know you've got your life in place -
I've yet to take the hint,
Some day
I'm sure I'll get the picture,
and stop waiting up...

When it all comes down,
to a sunrise on the east side,
will you be there to carry home,
the remains of my wasted youth,
this wasted time on you
has left me shaking in waiting,
shaking in waiting for something more.’
, I closed my eyes as I sang, and when I was done, I was already on my knees and when I opened my eyes, the crowd stayed quiet before they started to cheer louder than before.

“You just got owned in your own song, Gaskarth!”, Jack exclaimed through his microphone. I stood up and bowed twice before receiving a high five from Zack.

Alex pouted and I laughed as I wrapped my arm around his waist. “Cheer up, Alex. I promise I won’t steal your gummy bears anymore.”

He laughed and pulled me into a hug before wrapping his arm around my shoulder. “Everybody, give it up for Ally Smith of New York Suicide!”

The crowd cheered and I saluted them and pecked Alex’s cheek before running off to the side of the stage. I gave back the mic to Matt before tugging Dana’s arm and dragged her out from the backstage. My mood was better now.

We decided to wander off to the tents, saying hi to some fans or something. When we got to our tent, there were a bunch of kids, surrounding the tent to buy our merch. I clapped Max’s back and smiled to the girl who was buying one of our merch. “Hey there!”, I greeted her.

“Can I get your autograph?”, she asked politely and shyly as she handed her iPod to me.

I grinned and took her iPod. “Sure! What’s your name?”

“Kaitlyn.”

I nodded and wrote her name down before I signed the back of her iPod. “Here you go.”, I handed her iPod back. “Thanks for supporting our band.”

“You’re too awesome.”, She grinned. “And I’ll support you guys no matter what, especially you! I don’t care if you’re with Stephen or John Gomez.”

My eyes narrowed and I put one of my hand on my hips and the other one on the merch table. “W-What?”

“I-I mean, I’ve heard about the thing between you and the Gomez brothers, and how you’ve dated Stephen, then you guys broke up, and now you’re dating John…”

“Kaitlyn.”, I sighed. “The thing between Stephen and I was complicated enough, and I bet some fans made up rumors about me, and I knew that some of them called me a ‘Warped slut’. You’re too sweet for supporting me through all of this, and thank you.”

Kaitlyn smiled widely and nodded. “You’re my hero, Ally.”, she smiled before walking away.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha,i love how Ally kicked Alex's ass on his own song
and thank you guys for the comments,you just made my week:)
<3