Sequel: Contagious Chemistry
Status: READ THE SEQUEL:D

Summer Is When Everything Could Happen

Thirty Second

When I walked off the stage, John was rushing through the crews that were assisting with our instruments and tackled me into a hug. “You’re back.”, he muttered as he buried his face in my semi-sweaty hair.

“Hi, John.”, I giggled and hugged back, pulling myself closer to him. after that, he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and led me out from the backstage. I could see Stephen when we walked by The Summer Set’s tent. Our eyes met and he looked like he was in agony.

I looked away, decided to ignore it and pretended that it never happened. John brought me to the secluded area of the arena. It was an open space with grass as the carpet of the ground. We sat down on the middle of it and I laid on my back, staring up to the sky.

John followed my action and I could smell his scent. We had our arms to the top of our heads and somehow, his left hand found my right hand and he intertwined our fingers. I giggled quietly as our hands collided.

The sky looked perfect and it made me think about Warped. We were now in Orlando, that means there were only eight dates left. I still hadn’t sorted out what I was going to do with the baby. I wanted the baby to have a father while he grows up, but I couldn’t bare to ruin either John’s or Stephen’s future. As much as they wanted to be the dad, but I couldn’t let them.

They still had so much future laid ahead, and I couldn’t destroy them just because I wanted them to be a dad for my baby. I just couldn’t.

“What are you thinking?”, John asked quietly. I turned my head to him as the same time as him, so our eyes met. I looked into those green orbs. His face and his gaze made me couldn’t lie to him, not even a little.

“I’m thinking about the rest of Warped. We only have 8 dates left.”

He sighed and scooted closer to me. I rolled a bit until I was laying on my hips. I could feel his warmth radiated out from his body on my skin and his warm, intoxicating breath on my face. I looked down to his neck and leaned my head on his shoulder. “Don’t think about it.”, he whispered as he had his elbow supported his weight.

“What’d happen after this?”, I asked in a serious tone. “John, what’d happen?”

“Nothing.”, he answered. “Nothing’s gonna change, that’s for sure. I’ll love you like now. I’ll take care of you and the baby.”

I shook my head and moved back a bit. “No. I don’t want to make you do it.”

“I’m willing to do it, even though it’s Stephen’s.”, his face was heartbreaking. I closed my eyes tightly to not see it. then, something warm touched my lips and when I opened my eyes, John’s face was only an inch apart from me. his lips were on mine and our nose bumps. Our foreheads touched and it sent electricity through my face.

I closed my eyes and just enjoyed it. his tongue skimmed across my bottom lip and I wanted to let it in, but I didn’t want this to be any further. He was still begging for an entrance, but I just kissed him back with a force. I was too strong so now I was straddling his hips and he lie back onto the grass.

He slipped his fingers into my hair and I just kissed him. John probably wondering why I acted this way, but I just need to protect him from the truth that I’m going to reveal on the last day of tour. He couldn’t find out now, or he’ll convince me to not do it. he couldn’t find out.
***************
I was on my way back to the van when someone pulled me by my arm and covered my mouth with his hand. A scream escaped my lips, but muffled by his hand. He dragged me to the back of some band’s van. When he released his hand, I turned around and saw Stephen.

“What the hell were you thinking!?”, I snapped and my hand went across his face. He didn’t react to it. “You could’ve gave me a heart attack!”

“Well, have you ever thought about how you gave me a broken heart?”, he said. My eyes widened and I held my breath. “Have you?”

My tongue and lips were frozen. I couldn’t say anything. My eyes looked down and my heart stopped at that very moment. I couldn’t think of a reply or an answer for him. “I-I…”

Stephen sighed and leaned aside onto the van. “I never crossed my mind, just even once, huh?”

My head was heavy but I shook my head slowly. “You did. Everytime the baby moved, you always in my mind.”

“I heard John wants to be the dad.”

“Yeah.”

“And you let him.”

“No.”, I looked up to him and wiped the tears away with the back of my hand. “I don’t want both of you to be the dad.”

Stephen’s eyes widened and his mouth hung open a bit. “What-What do you mean? You can’t raise a child on your own, Ally, and the baby needs a father!”

“Well, I decided that he better not knowing who his father is rather than having a father that still wants to chase his dream!”, I screamed and let the tears rolled down. “I don’t want yours and John’s future to be ruin just because of the baby.”

Stephen stood still and just watched me as I bawled my eyes out. “Please, Stephen, just forget about me.”

He was about to say something and I was sick of arguments so I sighed and turned on my heels, walking away.
*************
“Thank you, Boston!”, I screamed through my mic before running out from the stage. It was the last set I’d do on Warped for this summer. Lance pulled Pat, Dana and I in a group hug and we just stayed quiet. We knew we had the same thing in mind, we knew that we all thought about the same thing.

“I love you guys.”, I started and suddenly, Pat kissed my right cheek, Lance on the left and Dana kissed my forehead. We laughed together and walked out from the backstage. Some fans mobbed us to get an autograph or a picture. Between the fans, I saw John, smiling to me.

I excused myself from the van and walked towards him. “Hey.”, I greeted him.

“Hey.”, he smiled back. Without anymore words, I took his hand and led him to the van. I took him to the back of the van and when we were already there, I released his hand and turned around, facing him.

“John, I have to tell you something.”, I started. He was still smiling and I couldn’t look at his face after this. “You need to forget about me.”, I had my eyes looked down. There were no courage in me to look up, because his face could make me change my mind. “I’m sorry.”

Carefully, I took off the heart ring he gave me and the microphone necklace he got me on my birthday. “I want you to have these back.”

He was still frozen so I took his hand and opened the palm, dropping the jewelries on it. “These are the best present I’ve ever received. These are pretty, but for someone else. Someone that won’t hurt your heart and someone who isn’t in love with your brother.”

“It’s because Stephen?”, he asked. His voice was hard and cold. I cringed a bit when I heard it but I tried to keep my face flat.

I shook my head. “This is purely my decision. I asked Stephen to forget about me too. I don’t want to destroy both of yours and your brother’s future. Forget about me and live your life to the fullest, John.”

“I can’t.”, he took my hands. “And I won’t.”

My teeth bit my tongue hardly and I could feel blood in my mouth. “No, if you love me, then do it.”

John looked down to my eyes for three minutes before he dropped my hand and kissed my forehead for the last time. “I did this because I love you.”

I nodded. “Thank you.”

He shoved the jewelries into his pocket and turned around, walking away.
♠ ♠ ♠
IT'S DONE!
okay,i decided to finish it since i don't want to drag the story too far
and i'm sorry for making it ends like that, but still
thank you all for the subscriptions/comments/reads
this story reached 7 stars!
and i think i'll have a sequel to this:]
<3