Love Complicates Everything

Chapter 6


Febuary 13th came around after what seemed like an eternity of waiting.

Tom knew the plan just as well as I did, so I knew that I could trust him to take the train to Gustavs' house and be waiting there.

But I was nervous about seeing him again. I don't know why, though. I mean, he's my brother!!!!

But it took me an hour to pick it some clothes.

I decided on my favorite pair of skinny jeans, a black t-shirt, and black converse shoes. Then I polished my nails [black with a white tip!] put on some black eyeliner, and brushed my hair over my eyes.

Looking at myself in a mirror I had to admit that I did look at bit girlish but I didn't care.

As long as I looked beautiful for Tom.

I told my mother that I had to go to Gustavs' house to work on a project for school.

Obviously it was a lie, since he didn't even go to my school...

I took the bus there, and I was incredibly nervous.When I arrived, I went up to the front door and knocked. Gustav answered.

"Hey, Bill! Right on time. 'Sup?"

"Nothing much. You?"

"Same."

He led me to his room.

"Tom is in there. I'll give you two a couple of minutes to catch up;Georg isn't here yet anyways."

I nodded.

"Ok, thank you."

He smiled and left. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

Sitting in a chair and looking out the window was my gorgeous brother. He looked up at me, and a smile spread across his face.

He stood up.

I closed the door and walked over towards him. I was so happy that I was crying.

I jumped into his arms and hugged him.

"I've missed you so much!"

"I've missed you ,too."

We kissed. It felt so good to feel his lips on mine again. I felt as if I'd died and gone to heaven.

"I never thought I'd see you again. And even now it still feels like a dream."

He hugged me tightly and stroked my back soothingly.

"Well I'm here now, everything's ok."

"Remember that I love you with all my life."

I smiled weakly.

"And I love you to death."

"I know. But speaking of death..."

He grabbed my left wrist and looked at the scar there.

"I'm so glad you're safe... every night I was so scared that something would happen to you again and that I wouldn't be there to protect you. I'm sorry."

"Tom, it's not your fault that you were sent to a school on the other side of Germany just for loving me!"

"I know."

We heard a knock on the door and Gustav and Georg came in.

"Hey."

"Hi."

"Hello."

"So...are we going to start? We don't have much time..."

I nodded.

"Yeah about that... I thought we could sing a song that I wrote called 'Durch Den Monsun...'"