Status: Completed!

I'd Encourage Your Smiles, I'll Expect You Won't Cry

I Like You

Rain’s P.O.V

“Ugh, Math is soooo boring!” I groaned as we exited the classroom, ready to make our way back to his house. Well, I guess you could say our house since I’m staying there but I feel as if I’m still a guest. I’d been living with them for a little over a week and I hadn’t heard from my foster parents since, and that’s what scared me, the constant paranoia.

“I know, that lesson was a drag. And that’s saying a lot coming from me.” Mikey stated, making me giggle. We walked down the hallway, forced to walk quite close to each other because of it being jam-packed with other students trying to leave this hell hole. We had to wait outside for a while for Gerard to make an appearance but once he did he told us that he was going over to Ray’s today. I guess it was just gonna be me and Mikey, at home, alone, together.

It was a short walk from the school to the Way residence so it wasn’t long before we were both up in Mikey’s room with our Math homework spread out in front of us. He was working whilst I had pretty much given up since all the numbers just looked like gobbledygook (Haha! Sorry, it’s just a funny word xD) to me. I was just doodling on the cover of my textbook.

“Rain …?” he said, breaking the silence.

“Yeah?” I answered him with a question.

“Erm, well I-I just … I wanted to … you see-” he stuttered, stumbling over his words.

“Yeah?” I asked, trying to help him spit out whatever he was trying to say. He took a deep breath before speaking again.

“I … I-I like you, Rain.” He said, lifting his head up and looking me dead in the eye with a sincere look on his face. It didn’t take me long at all to reply.

“I like you too, Mikey.” I said.

“No, I … I meant as more than friends.” He said, sounding a bit confused and even more embarrassed. I shuffled closer to where he sat on the floor.

“So did I.” I said, smiling at him. he looked at me weirdly for a moment before smiling back.

“Oh.” He said. I didn’t know what else to do so I just leant forward until our lips were less than a centimetre apart. I could feel his shallow breath against my lips before I closed my eyes and leant forward slightly more so that my lips ghosted over his. I then fully pressed my lips against his and, to my surprise, he kissed back. One kiss became two, then three, and so on.

After I don’t know how many kisses we pulled away from each other, I looked down at my lap embarrassed, letting my hair fall over my face. I couldn’t believe I just did that, I just kissed Mikey! I suddenly felt his hand under my chin, lifting my head up so that I could see him. He smiled at me, still holding my chin with one hand and reaching out his other to brush my fringe out of my eyes. Then he brought me closer, using the hand under my chin, and reattached our lips.

This time the kisses were more urgent and fleeting, completely different from the slow and cautious kisses before. I reached my hand up to grab hold of the back of his neck as he ran his tongue across my bottom lip. I let him slide his tongue into my mouth where a battle for dominance began between us. He tilted his head slightly, making the kiss more passionate.

I sighed into the kiss as I moved closer to him so that I was basically straddling him. His hands moved from my face and slid down my neck and sides until they reached my hips. That action alone made me shiver involuntarily and I moved one of my hands to thread though his hair, tugging at it lightly.

Eventually we had to pull away for air, with my arms still wrapped around him I nuzzled my face into his neck. Still panting slightly I placed a few kisses on his neck and leant against his chest. He wrapped his arms around me whilst I sat in his lap, both of us still trying to catch our breath back. Once we had, Mikey broke the silence.

“That was … amazing.” He said, of lack of anything better to say. I giggled and hugged him tighter.

“So … does this mean we’re like together now?” I asked, looking up at him.

“I guess so.” He grinned, I leant up and pecked his lips.

3 Hours Later

“Oh my god, that’s gross!” I exclaimed as this guy’s body was yanked away from his head. Me and Mikey were sat on his bed watching House of Wax together. It kinda freaked me out that 2 brothers could be that messed up to want to kill of those people, but I got over it. I had my face buried in his shirt for most of the movie anyway.

After a while I got bored of the movie so I looked up at Mikey and nearly jumped because he was staring right back at me. A blush crept up across his cheeks as he looked away, and I just had to smile because he looked so cute. I leaned up to kiss him softly, but when I went to pull away, he pulled me right back for another kiss.

I grinned into the kiss as our lips moved against each others and before long our tongues were dancing together. As I kissed him I moved my hand to his chest, feeling his heart beat rapidly in his chest. He also moved his hand to the hem of my shirt where he slipped it underneath the material. And as he lightly caressed my stomach I winced as a sting sensation shot through my body and I pulled away from the kiss to hiss out in pain.

I’d completely forgotten about the bruises on my stomach from Mark. Mikey looked at me funny before he reached out again to the hem of my shirt. I didn’t flinch away from him because there was no point of hiding it, even though it was embarrassing, but I did look away. He then carefully lifted my shirt up slightly and I heard him gasp as he saw the bruise which was now a mix of yellow and purple.

“Rain …” he said, sounding distressed. I turned to look at him and he had a pained expression on his face. He then pulled me into a hug as I let a few tears fall down my cheeks. Mark had to ruin everything, he wasn’t even here yet he was managing to ruin my time with Mikey.

“It was your dad, wasn’t it?” he asked, but he and I both knew the answer to that question.

“That bastard isn’t my dad anymore.” I mumbled, to which he chuckled, making me smile.

“I’ll never let him hurt you again.” He said softly, kissing the top of my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooooo ... yeah xD
hope u liked it! <333