Status: Completed!

I'd Encourage Your Smiles, I'll Expect You Won't Cry

I'm Not Gay

“Dare.” I answered.

“I dare you to prank call our history teacher.” He smirked at me.

“You’ve got her number?” I asked, Frank smirked before reaching into his pocket and retrieving his phone, he fiddled with it for a moment before passing it over to me.

“I put it on speaker, it’s ringing, fire away.” I listened to it ringing before she picked up.

“Hello?” she answered. I waited a moment before replying.

“What the hell is this about?” I asked angrily.

“What?”

“It’s like, what, half 11 at night, who are you and why are you calling me?” I pretended to get even angrier, I could see the guys trying to stifle laughter.

“What are you talking about, you called me.” she was getting really confused now and it was fucking hilarious.

“I never called you, now what’s this about?” I asked. The guys were trying really hard to not burst out laughing now. before she had time to answer to started talking again “Oh, I get it, this is a prank call, isn’t it? Fine, I’m gonna call the cops.” I then hung up to receive waves of laughter coming from both the guys and myself.

“That was fucking hilarious, Rain!” Gerard giggled. Once we had all stopped laughing I span the bottle for it to land on Gerard.

“Okay, Gee, Truth or Dare?” I asked.

“Dare, obviously.” I thought for a moment, before I conversed privately with Mikey for his opinion, and for information.

“Okay Gee, I dare you to go and put on your mom’s underwear,” I said, Gerard’s jaw slackened noticeably “Only, your mom’s underwear, and you have to come downstairs and show us as well.” I giggled at Gerard’s expression as I watched him climb the stairs, there could then be shuffling heard and a few cuss words from Gee before we heard him descend the stair. Eventually he was standing in the door way wearing a laced black bra and a black thong (trust Gee to go for the black garments) with a ridiculous expression on his face, filled with discomfort. We all started to giggle at the view.

“There, can I go change now?” Gee pleaded.

“Nah, let me take a picture first, you look so hot right now,” Frank said, pulling out his camera phone and taking a few shots of him. “Okay, you can go now.” Gerard sighed before almost running upstairs and re-dressing himself and returning to the circle. He then spun the bottle where it landed on Ray.

“Truth or Dare, Ray?” he asked.

“Do you even have to ask?” he asked, cockily.

“Okay, I dare you to run around the outside of the house, 10 times, you really need the exercise.” Ray sighed before walking outside where we saw him run past every window plenty of times, his ‘fro flailing wildly. Eventually he came back inside, panting.

“I’ll get you back for that, Gee.” He said, clearly out of breath. He then spun the bottle where it landed on Frankie again. Ray got an evil smirk on his face.

“Truth or Dare, Frank?” he asked.

“Dare.”

“Okay, I dare you to … make out with Gerard, tongue and all.” Ray smirked, I guess this was the payback he was talking about. Gerard looked as white as a sheet where as Frank looked just plain uncomfortable.

“Okay …” Frank said, trailing off awkwardly. He then moved across the circle until he was kneeling opposite Gee. He then let out a shaky breath before leaning forwards slowly, and eventually connected their lips together. They were still for a moment or so before their lips started to move against each other’s, Frank reached out to cup Gee’s cheek and push himself further against him. The kiss looked rather awkward at first but soon it was getting more passionate by the second and Gee’s hands had found their way to Frank’s hips.

Frank shifted his position so that he was now straddling Gee, it was more than obvious how Frank felt about Gee and even more obvious how he felt about Frank. But Gee just wouldn’t admit that he was gay, or bi at least, he kept on trying to convince us that he was straight, and this scene certainly wasn’t helping to persuade us at all. They’d started to get pretty handsy, frank was running his fingers through Gee’s hair and I couldn’t see where Gee’s hands were (wink wink nudge nudge).

The kiss escalated so that Frank had managed to push Gee so that he was lying down and Frank was straddling his middle. I looked back to the rest of the guys, Bob and Ray looked a bit uncomfortable and Mikey looked just plain freaked out, yet I was enjoying the view, and admittedly slightly turned on. Eventually they both pulled away from each other, breathing heavily.

“There’s no way that you can deny it now, Gee. You’re gay and in love with Frank, just admit it.” Ray voiced to a very flustered Gerard.

“I’m not gay, Ray.” Gee sighed, Frank looked a little disappointed at this. He may not be gay, but he didn’t say anything about not loving Frank …
♠ ♠ ♠
did you guys enjoy the frerardness? lol
the next chapter will hopefully stir up Rain and Mikey's relationship with a new character (gasp)
thanks for reading and keep commenting and subscribing! <333