Status: Active

When You're Around

Arabelle 'Belle' Ellette is a famous Hollywood actress who seems to have her head together. She doesn't party every night, she's never been arrested, and everything about her screams 'good-girl'. Ever since she moved from France with her widowed mother, Belle had her eyes on the bright lights of Hollywood.

Talulah-Rose 'Lou' Valinski is one of America's best horror/action writers. With her name on bookshelves across the nation, she seemed to have it all. However, when she's done with her interviews and lectures, the young author goes home feeling almost empty.

Both young women, barely over the age of twenty, met during their freshmen year in high school and have stuck with each other ever sense. Living under the same roof, yet living two almost completely different lives, Belle and Lou know only the sisterly love they share.

But what happens when two strangers walk into the young girls' lives just days after status changing events take place -Lou's novel is set to become a real Hollywood movie, and Belle just finishes her first tour?

Will the two be able to juggle both their careers and a new romance? Or will things die down quickly, leaving everyone involved both heartbroken and shattered?