Status: Active

When You're Around

Sex Hair

Jackson’s phone vibrated violently and screamed an annoying ringtone around six that morning. Not only did it wake my phone up, but for some weird reason it caused my phone to sing Lily Allen right next to my ear. Usually, I wouldn’t have minded a wakeup call because I had a knack rising with the sun, but that morning was different. I was too warm and comfortable to want to even move out of my spooning position with Jackson; however, I had to realize that all good things came to an end eventually. Jackson pulled away from my body to answer whatever call he was getting, and I forced my arm up and out to answer a call I figured was from my agent.

“What do you want, Gretta?”I groaned, rolling over so that I was on my back and glaring at my ceiling fan.

“I think I just found you the perfect script for an audition,” Gretta said. Her voice sounded both proud and somewhat excited for some reason, but I had lacked the knowledge of why it was so important, “You’ve heard of Rob Zombie, yeah?”

I shot up, causing Jackson to glance back at me with tired, but smiling eyes, and let a large smile take over my face, “Are you shitting me? Is it for one of his movies, give me answers woman!”

Gretta laughed, “I’m not one-hundred percent sure you’ll have time to prepare because the audition is this Saturday, but I’ve got the script right here on my desk just waiting for you to pick it up. Also, while you’re here, we do have a couple of things to talk about regarding your shoots next week and interviews.”

“Right,” I whispered, “all of them are in state, right?”

“All, but one in New York,” Gretta cleared her throat uncomfortably. It was a common thing for ‘celebrities’ to practically live on a plane, but I was extremely terrified of everything about it. I had traveled often and even to different countries when I was younger, yet I could never seem to get use to being off of the ground. It was far too scary for me to think about.

“Gretta,” I whined, laying my head back onto the pillow, “I hate you…”

“I love you too, hun,” she sighed from the other end, “now, get up and get ready for the day because I’m not going to sit around on my ass just waiting for you to show up. Send my regards to Lou and your mom.”

“I will,” I grumbled, about to hang up, but Gretta’s voice stopped me from doing so

“Oh, and tell your new boyfriend that if he crosses you he’ll have me to answer to after your mom, Sam, Lou, and Walt.”

When I hung up, Jackson was still muttering on the phone to someone about something involving a thing called ‘Eclipse’. I wasn’t too sure what he was going on about, but I just decided to mind my own business and jump into the shower to start off my day. As I shampooed my hair, I started thinking to the script Gretta said she had waiting. I had gone through a lot of auditions, mainly before I decided to put my singing talents to use. While me and Lou would go around booking gigs at pubs and bars, I would catch a couple of acting lessons every so often and ended up getting better as time went on. As I got higher in the auditions there were shoots to see how well you could get into character.

Photo shoots were a typical thing for me and my career choice. At first, it was a bit scary and I felt as if I was messing up at every shot; but as time went on I realized that as long as you listen to the photographer and made your body twist and feel a bit uncomfortable it was all pretty easy. My first photo shoot was for a magazine after I signed up with my record label. My biggest shoots so far were for the semi-starring role in a movie about a drug addict and my other small role in a movie which killed my character off first.

After getting out of the shower, I straightened my hair, applied light make-up, and put on my bra and panties before waltzing out to get dressed for the day like Gretta had instructed. As I walked by, Jackson was buttoning his shirt from the day before and still talking on his phone. I rolled my eyes and smiled as I bent over to get my tank top out of my bottom drawer.

“Yeah, I’ll be there in an hour,” Jackson said before hanging up and coming up behind me, “if you continue teasing like this, I doubt we’ll get any work done outside of this room.”

I straightened my posture and turned around to smile up at him, “I doubt I’d be complaining about that, but I really don’t have time for sex today. I promised both Lou and Walt that I’d spend time with them and I have a couple of things to get in order with my agent. Besides, I think we’ve fucked enough last night to last us a couple of days.”

Jackson groaned and pecked the top of my head before pulling away and tying his long locks into a pony tail, “You will be the death of my Arabelle Ellette, but you are right. I’ll call you tonight if I can, ok?”

I nodded and kissed him once more before he walked out of the room and out of the house. Once I was fully dressed, I grabbed my phone and called Walt immediately. After several long rings, his groggy voice answered as did a small, irritated groan of a different guys voice.

“Belle, this better be important,” he mumbled.

I knew I had woke him up, but I didn’t care. I was far more interested in the voice that was beside him, “Is it just me or do I hear a nice hung of man candy in the background? Why didn’t you tell me you had a new bang buddy?”

“I’m still testing it out,” Walt laughed, “now, why hath thou awakened thee?”

A small giggle left my lips and I shook my head as I knocked on Lou’s door to wake her up. Four loud pounds didn’t get anywhere, so I figured she had left early for a meeting and forgot all about our planned day. Instead, I just grabbed my car keys and walked out the house with Walt on my phone and us planning on where we were going to meet for lunch and shopping.

When I finally hung up, I was stepping into Gretta’s office and meeting the motherly smile I had yet to see from her.

“Good morning, Belle,” Gretta smiled, looking up briefly from her file in her hand and sliding a manila folder in my direction, “I just got a call about a meeting, so we’ll have to keep this short. You have an interview Ellen next Thursday and Conan on Tuesday, but Jimmy Fallon is the one in the big apple. I know you don’t like flying, but this is good publicity babe. Trust me.”

I nodded, “But if I die, I swear I’m going to haunt the shit out of you.”

“I won’t protest, but remember meet me here Saturday morning so we can meet for your audition. I’d actually like to witness your talents before the big screen.”

“Whatever you say, but I have to go,” I said, checking my watch, “I have to say ‘hi’ to my mom before she opens today and I have to meet Mr. Disney so we can both get impregnated by giant food babies.”

Walking out of Gretta’s office was almost like walking into Hell. The flashing lights seemed like tiny suns attacking me from every direction and questions about my relationship with Jackson wouldn’t stop. Paparazzi were dicks before, but ever since they caught me and Jackson they’d been going crazy. Like everything I did was so magical and majestic.

My mom’s house always held the scent familiar to the one we had back in France. Every so often, I would find myself smelling my dad’s soft musk and cologne but would catch it in time to remind myself that he had been gone for over ten years. Slowly, I drug my up the stairs and into my mom’s room expecting to find her sleeping peacefully, but instead I found Sam on top of her and the floor shaking.

“Oh, fuck! Mom, do you know what this is going to do to my sex life now?” I yelled after slamming the door closed and my hands over my eyes.

I heard a swear, a tumble, and whispers being exchanged as my mom and Sam rushed to get dressed. Several seconds later, my robed mother was walking out of her room with an apology in her eyes and messy, sex hair. I turned my gaze toward my toes and shifted awkwardly.

“You should have called!” my mom accused almost at once, “we wouldn’t be in this situation if you would have at least knocked.”

“Sorry?” I questioned, not sure if it was because she was a little hormonal or because she was mad that I ruined her morning dose of Sam, “I just came to say congratulations on conceiving my little sibling and finally giving another man a chance in your life. You need love, even if you don’t want it, it’ll help those lonely nights.”

“It does, Sam’s perfect and I feel bad for not giving him a chance earlier.” Me and my mom walked downstairs for a quick chat before I remembered Walt and had to leave. When I kissed my mom goodbye, I yelled an ‘I love you’ up to Sam and left the house quickly.

I arrived in front of Walt’s house to find him walking out of his gate. He got into my car quickly and we rushed to spend the day together.

When I got home, I found my apartment door open and four boys talking in the living room. Johnny was shooting dangerous daggers at Jackson, but Jackson was just smiling like a gentleman and speaking about some band I didn’t know with Rob and Kellan.

“There you are,” Kellan said, pulling me into a tight hug, “I came by to mess with you, but you weren’t here.” –Kellan looked past me and at Walt with a jizz causing smirk- “I don’t think we were properly introduced last time, I’m Kellan.”

Walt shook his hand and shot me a quick look while doing so.

After an hour, Lou came home and we were kicking everyone with a penis, minus Walt, out and starting out night full of Walt’s cocktails, bad romance movies, and experimental fashion ideas. I had missed my time with my two best-friends and it was such a relief to actually spend time with them after so long.

“So tell us about your newly acquired sex life,” Walt broke our silence after one of the worst movies I had ever seen, “is he bigger than expected?”

I choked on my drink and placed my hand on my chest as I caught my breath, “I don’t want to talk about sex until I forget about walking in on my mom and Sam today.”

“Old people getting it on,” Lou mused with a pondering gaze, “how was that?”

I punched her shoulder, “You’ll find out once you bag that hot piece of ass that came over for you that day. Don’t think I didn’t see those pictures of you two.”

Lou looked like she had seen a vampire and shook her head, “Why does everyone keep saying I’m with an old guy?!”

“Till is a celebrity kiddo and you were with him," I pointed out, "and paparazzi keep will tabs on you now that you’re going to be in a movie.”

“I’m glad I’m not you two,” Walt smiled.

“You should be, but when you graduate it’ll change because you’ll be designing every outfit I wear to shows.” I smiled before turning to Lou, “Now, have you started getting harassed by the family yet? I bet they have.”

“You’re a fucking psychic,” Lou grinned, “but enough with this family, romance shit… I want another drink.”

“Coming right up darling,” Walt said, standing up and walking to the kitchen, “Belle wants a what?”

“Surprise me, love.”

The rest of the night just got better and I was proud to call Lou and Walt my two friends. Blunt, but extremely loving in their own ways… it was nice to have people you loved around constantly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, as I wrote about the sex thing with Belle's mom I almost gagged at the visual of it being my mom.

:(

Thanks for reading! :)

Click here for Belle's outfit