Status: Active

When You're Around

Virgin Succubus

A whistle sounded from the couch as I waltz through the living room in nothing but a pair of thongs and a bra. I looked back at Johnny and winked jokingly, but nothing more because, in my book, that was counted as incest. Since Lou was my ‘sister in a different lifetime’, I saw Johnny as the big brother I never wanted. He would throw sarcastic flirts in my direction and I would play ‘hard to get’ but other than that he and I were nothing more than friends.

Very friendly friends.

“I don’t understand why you don’t just wear that out with the guy,” Lou voiced from her place on the coffee table. I wanted to do nothing more than snap at her because there was a perfectly empty spot on the sofa next to Rob, but she would rather rebel against my tiny, very tiny, wish and sit on my very expensive table. She looked at me with bored eyes and shrugged her shoulders carelessly, “I mean, if I were a guy and I saw you in that I’d tap you.”

“Twice!” Joey agreed with a smirk that made me want to either blush or punch him in his ball-sack. I was seriously confused with my reasoning for each.

“And if I were straight I’d think you were a slut,” Walt said while walking from my room with one of the many gifts sent to me by some designers I’d never heard of. “How come I never see you in this?”

“It’s because she doesn’t want to look like a tramp, she wants to look classy,” Jamie said, looking disapprovingly at me for my half-nakedness and at Walt for trying to get me to wear something so ‘trampy’.

I heard Lou scoff from the table and narrow her eyes at Jamie, “Listen, Barbie,” she snapped in a highly irritated voice, “not everyone wants to dress like a fuckin’ prude. If you don’t like the bitches in the 21st century, off yourself already and put us all out of our misery.”

Jamie’s eye widened and she looked at me, expecting me to defend her in some form or fashion. I just rolled my eyes and looked over at Lou, I could trust her and Walt’s opinion on fashion more than Jamie. At times like that I wondered why I even bothered with the girl, but then I realize that her sweet innocence drew me in like a fly wanting to care for its younger sibling… how that worked I didn’t understand.

“Well, dress classy so he doesn’t see you as easy,” Lou said, finally getting from the table and walking toward my room. I followed her, along with Walter, and watched as she threw almost everything out of my closet in search for what she felt was ‘classy’. She looked back at me after finding a pair of jeans I’d worn only twice, “and you can keep on the slut get-up if he’s a lousy talker but seems like a good lay.”

“How do you know I’m gonna fuck him?” I asked with a smirk

“I’m a fucking psychic genius,” she countered with a wave of her eyebrow, “now get dressed and get the fuck out because all this girly shit is driving me insane.”

“Want me to leave Jamie with you?” I questioned in a teasing voice, “I’m pretty sure she has a thing for Ian.”

“If I want my friends to get raped by a virgin succubus I’ll call her myself,” Lou said in a heated tone. Her dislike for Jamie was more obvious than her ‘secret’ relationship with Rob. Well, to me anyways because I had endured many nights hearing them use my guest room in Georgia while my mother worked late. It was like being blind and listening to a porno how those two went at it.

I nodded and walked into the bathroom to start my shower. My head wasn’t hurting as bad as it had before, but I was pretty sure that the next day would bring me another one if I either got stood up by the stranger or had too much fun.

The second one was a big doubt in my mind.

After a quick shower, I blow dried my hair and started on my make-up. It was hard for me to get my hair to dry straight. As much as I tried, it was always way too wavy but I had my mother to thank for that.

As soon as I walked out of the bathroom in my towel, Walter practically tackled me with his squeals of childish happiness.

“What the hell are you smoking and why aren’t you sharing it?” I asked, gripping my towel tighter out of reflex mainly. Walter was the gayest guy I’d ever met and on top of that I’d been naked in front of him before.

“Your phone just rang,” he sang in a high pitched voice. His voice was pretty feminine, but his ‘singing’ voice was almost higher than mine when I sang.

“And…?” I narrowed my eyes, kinda miffed that my suddenly high hopes for nothing were crushed by news of my phone ringing. I walked over and quickly put on a new pair of thongs and the bra to match and threw on the tight fitting corset.

“This Jackson guy sounds like a southern hunk!”

I smiled and peaked over my shoulder at my best-gay friend, “He called?” –I watched Walt nod- “Well what the hell did he say? Did he cancel on me? ‘Cause I swear if I’m getting all slutted and dressed up for nothing than I’m gonna rip his di-“

“I told him your address and he said he’ll be here in half an hour.”
--------------------

“Are you sure you don’t want me to come with you?” Jamie asked in a concerned motherly voice. Her blue eyes narrowed in worry as I sat, waiting on the couch for my date to pick me up.

“For the fourth-“ Lou started

“Ferme ta gueule à la fois de vous!” (Shut the fuck up both of you!) I sighed out, getting tired of their cat-n-mouse game. I wasn’t even worried about my date; in fact, I was having a perfectly abnormal conversation with Ian and Joey about how Starbucks was secretly an alien owned company that planned to take over the world one cappuccino at a time… and happened to serve the best coffee ever.

“So who are you planning on casting in the movie?” Rob asked Lou, not even bothering to hide his obvious itching to touch her

“I have no control over it,” my friend signed out, uncomfortable and bored all in one.

“I think Angelina Jolie should play the killer,” Joey said from my left side. I threw him a questioning look and he just shrugged, “Nice rack, nice lips, nice ass… all of that equals a nice movie and a big boner.”

Just as I was about to explain to him how wrong he was about Angelina Jolie’s ass, not to mention the killer was actually a man, the apartment bell buzzed. Lou shot up from her position on the two person recliner and beat me to the door before I could even think about getting up.

I watched as she opened the white barrier that shielded me from Jackson’s view and as her eyes lit up in remembrance, “You must be the lucky bastard who’s gonna get to bang Belle tonight!”

Well fuck, so much for good first impressions with my friends…
♠ ♠ ♠
:) This is my favorite chapter so far! Tell me what you think