Status: Completed one shot!

Dylan and Steve, So What? I Fell in Love With John

1/1

"I'm in the room honey." John called.

I walked up in the room and saw him laying in bed with a book. He was reading Crank by Ellen Hopkins. I knew it was actually John sitting on my bed. It wasn't Dylan or Steve. You see John suffers from a multiple disorder. This means that John has more then one person inside him. He has three predominant "people" within himself and he can change at any time.

There's John himself to start off with. He's the man I fell in love with four years ago. John is the man I want to be with forever. When we first met, he seemed like such a sweet guy and he still is 'till this very day in my life. He has the most amazing hazel eyes I have ever seen in my life, and the softest lips. Although what I really fell in love with was his personality. John is the artsy type and I love that. The one who loves to read, writes stories, speeches, poems, songs. He also draws. He loves to draw nature and is amazing at drawing portraits. He is just such a peaceful and kind person. You can never ever make John yell because he just doesn't believe in it.

John looked at me and smiled. He patted the spot next to him, on the bed. I eagerly joined him.

"Hey there Conner babe," He said.

I leaned in and gave him a nice sloppy and sexy kiss. I really did love the way our kisses felt; so hot and amazing.

"Mm, I like that," He said.

"Oh so do I." I said.

"So Conner how was your day?" John asked smoothly.

"It was okay, I did miss you a lot. The day was pretty slow too." I spoke.

"Oh, well did you make any progress in the report?" He questioned.

"Yup. I did, I got all the way through to my final paragraph on those sub-topics we had." I said matter-of-fact.

If you're wondering what the report is about. It's for this speech we're doing. John and I are gay rights activists.

"Awesome," He said.

"Yup, yup." I said as I kissed him.

He kissed me back, passionately. I loved the way we would share our kisses.I ran my tongue along his bottom lip and he allowed my access. He rammed his tongue into my mouth and began to explore it. I moaned softly under him. He was just such an amazing kisser. His tongue went even deeper into my mouth and I knew what was going to happen soon. As much as I didn't want it to happen, if I stopped it, things would go bad.

We slowly broke apart the kiss and I saw the fire in his eyes. Uh-oh. I thought. This meant something was about to happen and I have to say I was a little nervous.

"Oh Conner," He whispered in a heavy and sexual voice.

"Yea?" I questioned.

"So Conner did you miss me?" He asked while licking his lips.

I was used to this happening but I still always stumbled with the answer.

"Did you Conner? Because I missed you. So much." He whispered in my ear.

I shivered because that always felt good to me.

"Oh Conner, you know John hasn't been very nice, he doesn't give you what you want." He said.

"What do you mean of course he does." I said.

"No silly, he doesn't give you the pleasure, only I can." He said.

"That's not true." I said.

"Conner, think about it really good. Does John actually pleasure you?" He asked again.

"Yes he does!" I yelled.

"oh really? Why is that I come out when the heated stuff happens eh?" Dylan asked.

That's right Dylan has emerged. Dylan. How do you describe such a person? Well in one word it would be sexual. That's right, Dylan is the sexual part of John. The minute things get heated he automatically comes out. In all four years of being with John, I have never made love to him. Sure it's John physically but not emotionally and mentally and that pains me. That's the only thing I ever wanted was to make love to him. John not Dylan, but that just can't happen.

Even when John tries to keep it under control and takes his pills it doesn't matter. Dylan will always get a way to come out and be there as opposed to John.

"Dylan just kiss me already." I said.

Dylan leaned in and gave me a really hard kiss. No matter what though, the kisses were still amazing. I let out a soft moan.

"Oh Conner, do you want to make love to me?" Dylan asked.

"Yes Dylan I do want to make love to you." I said.

Dylan began to kiss me again and it felt really, really nice and I loved it. I really wanted to make love because I was just so in the mood.

Dylan slowly began to grab my now hardened cock in his hands and began to rub me. He was giving me nice and gentle strokes which caused me to moan in excitement. It felt so good to be rubbed by a man of suck skill. He knew exactly how hard to rub and when to rub and oh did I just love it. Dylan was just amazing with me in bed.

"Oh Conner are you ready?" He asked.

"Yes Dylan YES!" I yelled.

Dylan flipped me over and without prepping me he just pushed himself inside of me. It hurt a little but at the same time I loved when he did things like this to me. That was one thing about Dylan that was sexy, he believed in sex being natural. No lube nah, he said it was for pussies. And he says he hates pussy so you know. Okay lame I know. Anyway that is the thing about Dylan it's natural or none and I like it natural.

He kept going at it and damn it was such an amazing feeling to have.

"Oh Conner you feel so good."

I moaned and felt myself hit my peak.

"Dylan!" I yelled.

Dylan kept riding me for a little while until he released his seeds into me. Oh how it felt good.

"Wow Conner you are amazing." Dylan said.

"Oh so are you." I said.

Dylan and I shared a kiss, it was a sloppy one but I loved it.
We were now both hot and sweaty and I thought it would be a good idea to shut my eyes for a moment.

---

"Conner," I felt something push against me.

I jerked awake.

"Yea?" I questioned.

"Do you love me Conner?" He asked.

I knew this was John again just by the way the question was asked.

"Of course I love you. Why would you ask such a question?" I asked.

"Oh, I love you too. It's just Conner we never make love." He said.

Fuck this always happens. Every single fucking time that Dylan and I would make love this would happen and it would always leave me in tears. Oh how this sucked. Then after all this stuff that would go on it would end with a soft kiss and a cuddle.

"John, we do make love." I said.

"Do we really Conner, because I never remember it." He said.

The tears were now formed in my eyes.

"John we make love like couples do regularly. We did John, okay. I promise. I make love to you so often and it's filled with love." I said.

"Oh, well Conner I just wish I could feel it sometimes you know?" He said.

"John do not say that, you do feel it. I know you do." I said.

"I do, not I never remember it. Are you sure we do make love?" He asked.

"Yes I am sure, I would not make love to anyone else. I love you and only you." I said.

"But Conner, every time I am at work they all talk about making love to their partners and every single time it comes to me; I have nothing to say. Some say you're cheating on me." He said and began to cry.

"Oh John never, I would never even dream of cheating on you. I love you with everything in me. John we make love all the time, okay. It's a promise and if you want I will even film it for you." I said.

"You'd film our love making for me?" He questioned.

"If that is what it takes for you to remember it then yes, that is exactly what I shall do." I said.

"Okay then I believe you Conner and the next time, I want you to film it." He said.

"It's a deal. I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He said.

We shared a passionate kiss and he pulled me into his chest. I snuggled up to his chest.

Didn't I tell you that this was going to happen.

---

"John you ready to go?" I asked.

"I will be in a minute." He said.

"Alight, I will be in the car." I said.

"Okay see you in there babe." He said in a soft voice.

Today was the day where we were going to present our speech to a group of people. It was all about gay rights and how prop eight should of never happened. We are covering and pulling out all the stops. I really want us to get our point across this is something that is important to the both of us.

...

We were now mid way through our presentation and it was time for the regular pause where the people who were listening were able to: comment, ask questions, challenge the speaker. All sort of things, I enjoyed this part a lot. This was where I excelled. John was the opposite he hated this very ,very much.

"Alight the man in the far right corner in the black t-shirt." The announcer called.
He stood up, I saw John's face he was really scared. I honestly hoped this comment was directed at me or toward the both of us not just at John.

"Alright, this is meant for John to respond to. I came here to see if you two were educated men. I see that you are not. Do not you think that Proposition eight was passed to stop stupid fools like you from getting married? To stop the inhumane couples from making our world a planet of gay."

Uh-oh this was not very good not at all. I looked right at John and now I was worried. Just by the color of his eyes, I realized that it was not John I was standing next to at the moment. It was now Steve who took over John. Steve was someone you did not want to come face to face with. Steve was the fighter in John the one that would beat the living fuck out of you if he had to. Steve only came out when comments were made to me or John, that were really mean and offensive and if he did not approve. This was not going to be a pretty sight to see.

"Well I think you are the uneducated one." I said.

There was a little hope for me to save this giant mess that was about to occur. I figured if I take this question/comment instead I would be able to just keep him under control.

"I'm sorry faggot, but my comment was meant for the other homo besides you. What is he, your lover?" He spat.

Uh-oh! This was horrible! Steve was just about ready to fucking pounce at this guy and now I knew there was going to be no possible way to stop him and that sucked. Although in the end there was nothing much that I could really do. No matter what, once Steve was out, I did not want to even be close to him.

"Excuse me, what the fuck did you say?!" Steve yelled.

"You heard me." The man said.

"Did I because I believe you called the man next to me a faggot." Steve said.

"That's right I did, very well a homo is not a mentally challenged person then. Just a fucking pig." He yelled.

He really did not understand that John Steve was just about to punch him out. I was going to save his ass but in the end he ruined it for himself. Nothing I could do now. There was no way I was getting involved with Steve and this fight. Because Steve will push anything that is in his way out, no matter who the fuck it is.

"Oh really? I am a pig! At least I am not the one who fucking was checking out that chick at the front desk. She was hot eh?" He asked.

"Yea that babe was fine, I would do her in a second." He said.

"Oh really?? Well she would not do you!" Steve yelled.

"Why is that?" He asked.

"Because she is a lesbian! You found a lesbian hot!" He yelled.

"No she is not!"

"Oh yea she is bitch. You are just too fucked in the head to admit that you were wrong. You are an uneducated prick! So just keep your pathetic homophobic mouth shut!" Steve yelled.

I saw the rage in his now red colored eyes, very vampireistic. His fists were clenched and his mouth was tight. I knew that this was not going to end well.

"Really, I love how a little pussy of a fag could honestly think that he would intimidate me." He yelled.

That was it, Steve was off the stage and stomped over to the man.

"Listen you sick fuck, you knew this was an ALL gay place where all people are welcome to hear what we have to say and maybe even get a few people to change their minds on certain things. You sir, are just a filthy cock sucker is what! You think that just because my boyfriend and I are homosexuals that we are weak. That we are 'pussies' guess what buddy, we do not like pussy so why the fuck would we act like that! You are a fucker and I suggest you get out before you regret it!" Steve yelled.

Oh damn seeing him like this I cannot deny it made my attraction grows for him.

"Buddy, you cannot make me leave." He said.

Oh that was it, Steve jumped him. The man was on the floor, and Steve was throwing punches left and fucking right it was the best. The man was getting fucking creamed and it was just so funny that this so called "macho" man was getting beat by a fag. When Steve let loose that was it, this guy was finished. It was he was either dead or just badly hurt. It sucks though the stupid fuck got a few punches and hit my boyfriend. No one hits my boyfriend and that made me get really pissed off.

After a food 20 minutes of flying fists the man was unconscious. Now Steve was off in an ambulance because he got pretty messed up too.

"Conner?" He called.

From the soft little voice, I knew my John was back.

"Yea John." I said.

"Where am I?" He asked.

"You're at the hospital." I said.

"Why am I here?" He asked.

"You got hurt." I said.

"How?" He asked.

"Um, well during the speech you did not feel well and you past out and fell face first into the floor. So you've got a couple of bruises since you fell off the stage." I said.

I know I lied about but, I could not tell him the truth. You see the second John comes out of his other people he doesn't remember what they do or why they do it. To him it is as if he had been asleep. I did not need to cause him more problems then he already has. He did have meds for a while and they helped but when he was just John, he was always tired and I did not like that. I liked to talk to him and kiss him and just be with him. I am the one who stopped giving him the meds.

"Conner, you know I love you." He said.

"I love you too John." I said.

I leaned him and gave him a soft kiss.

That is when I realized something. Dylan and Steve did not matter at all anymore. I stopped his meds, yeah so what? I rather have Dylan come out when things got hot and steamy and Steve be his anger man. I would rather have to deal with three people then have a half dead John all the time. Because in the end I fell in love with John. And isn't love all about making Sacrifices?
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope this was enjoyed by everyone who read it! :) Comments please?

<3