Status: Active, for a while! Muhahaaha.

I Swear This Time I Mean It

'Cause Baby I'm A Dreamer

Image
Mickey Sharp stood in her room, sighing. Her annoying, too-clean, older sister had decided she was going to clean her room for her. Joy. This meant nothing would be findable. She tugged on the ends of her hair, as she looked around. Spotless. Too much order was Mickey’s downfall. She liked things to be randomly placed, yet she always knew where they were. Too bad this wasn’t the case with her current relationship.
*Past*
Zack Merrick, oh Zack Merrick. Abs of steel and heart of gold, everyone absolutely adored Zack. Mickey had been one out of a handful of girls who had been crushing on him since the fifth grade. Zack knew he was the shit, but he never really took advantage of it. Even when the same fifth grade girls got into high school, grew boobs, and decided they would throw themselves at Zack; well, all but one that is. Mickey decided she didn’t need someone who she had to win over with sex, it just wasn’t worth it. High school flew by, and by junior prom, 20 girls had their hopes set on being the arm-candy of Mr. Merrick. Mickey, yet again, was among them, but she decided that the chances in Zack asking her to prom were slim to none. She hadn’t planned on going to the prom, but low and behold, her best friend, Annie, had dragged her into going. According to Annie, Jack wanted to show up with two girls to make himself look like an even bigger “mack daddy”, then with just his blue and white tux.
About a week before prom, Mickey received a text from an unknown number. With the simple words: “Will you go to prom with me?” This kind of threw her off, and she tossed it aside as a prank. The next day, as she was retrieving her AP World History book from her locker, she felt a tapping on her shoulder. She turned swiftly, to find herself facing a muscled chest covered by a black, tight-fitting wife-beater. She glanced up shyly, and met the blue-gray eyes of Zack Merrick. Whatever was about to come out of her mouth, caught in her throat, and instead “Heguml” came out. Zack had chuckled at it.
“Hey, uhm, I texted you last night, but I guess you didn’t know the number. I got it from Annie, do you uh, wanna go to prom with me?” He paused, waiting for her answer. When she sat in silence, her jaw agape, he continued, “I mean, I know we don’t really know each other, but you seem to be the only sane one who isn’t stalking me or asking to feel up my abs. I like it. And not to mention, you’re like extremely gorgeous.” Mickey could just feel the blush burning her cheeks.
“Er, eh, uh, of course!” Mickey smiled.
“Okay, well when’s your lunch?” He asked, cracking that adorable grin of his.
“I have 3rd, you?”
“Same, sit with me today? Let’s discuss our plans?”
*Present*
So junior prom had started the friendship that Mickey had been waiting for. The pair were inseparable during the rest of Junior year, Mickey attended all of his band, All Time Low’s, practices and shows. Things were going perfectly fine, and everyday Mickey fell more and more in love with Mr. Zachary Merrick. Until Valentine’s Day of their senior year. Which had just been a couple of months ago.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Birthday Mikayla Sharp! <3
I love you boob face! [: