Mr Right Took A Left; Now I'm Stuck With Mr Wrong

Sparks. Freaking sparks.

"Lucky lucky lucky. Guess who's lucky?" He cheered as he turned to ask her.
The brunette was lazing on the table. Her head resting on her arms. Slumped forward in her seat.
"Not me."She cheered back with a fake smile, giving him a roll of her brown orbets.
"Ahh come on Lore-"This caused her to look up at him. He gave her a nickname? Joyful.
"You know you're happy you got me." He shot her a wink. She suddenly realized how close their faces were. He had crouched down and mirrored her actions.
"Yeah sure I am. Lucky lucky me. " She shot back as she shot up in her seat. Her cheeks began to flare up.
"Oh come on. Why so glum?"He asked as he sat up too.
"I have to do all the work and you do nothing but open that thing-"She signaled to his mouth with her eyes.
"And yet you get all the credit. Happy happy me. Happy Lauren. Happy?"She rolled her eyes as she shot back to him.
The teacher gave a clap to catch the class's attention, just as the bell rang.

"Okay then. Now that you all have your partners, come and collect the assignments given to you and we're done for today." Lauren began collecting her books and started putting them away in her side bag.
"I'll get it."Leo offered as he ran to the teacher.
"Gee. Won't hold my breath." Lauren grumbled rolling her eyes.

She shook her head as she gave out a sigh and started to leave the class. The hallways full of teenagers passing by.
"Lauren.. Lauren!!"
'She could have sworn she heard someone call out her name-'
"Hold up!"
She spun around, her bangs in her eyes again. She frowned and tried to blow them out.
"Yeah?" She spoke up, still eyeing her bangs.
"Er you kinda forgot something." He pointed to the folder in his hands.
"Oh right. Well uhm I'll do the work, get it over and done with. Go through it with you and we're done. Capishe?" She reached out for the folder, finally making contact with his eyes.
"Uhm no." He pulled the folder out of her reach.
"No what?"She questioned shaking her head.
"No you won't do all the work. It's called team work. Team-" He stressed causing her up from the ground back to his eyes.
"Work. Therefore you, Lauren, and Me, Leo-"He pointed at her with his hand.
"Lauren and I."She corrected.
"Will work together. Now capishe?"He quoted her from before. He shot her another look.
She gave a sigh.
"I don't know why you always have to be so incredibly difficult."
He raised his eyebrows.
"Why it's part of my charm." He shot her a second wink that day.
"Yeah you wish." She muttered rolling her eyes.
"But capishe?"He put out his free hand.
She rolled her eyes and folded her arms looking around for bit. She gave out a huff.
"Lore?" He called out softly, which caused her to look at him in surprise. The hallway now empty, left a deafening silence.
"Sure."She shook his hand. His huge huge hand. He offered her a small smile.

Her phone began to buzz.
"Well uhm I got to uh-"
"Yeah. Talk tomorrow?"
"Sure thing. Bye."
"Bye Lore."
"Bye Lee."

She spun around bringing her hand up to her chest. When they had shook, what was that? Sparks? Nahh..

He spun around with a small smile. When they had shook hands, that was most definitely sparks.
No way. He shook his head.
He, Leo Maxwell Thomas never ever felt sparks. Come on.

Sure.
Right.
Damn.

There was sparks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay there is definitely more.. my mind is just so spazzed out and i wanted to update.. forgive me ? :)
and Ps comments are amazing :D