Status: Ongoing

The Business of Sex

Head straight towards the stairs

The music was loud, the atmosphere was crazy and the room was packed. A mix of sweat, smokes and alcohol filled Alex Ovechin's nose as he watched throngs of people pressing up against each other on the dance floor. Drink in hand; he smirked as he caught the eye of his team mate and friend, Brooks Laich dancing with a hot brunette he was chatting up a few minutes ago.

Las Vegas was the place to go. It was the place to sin and when you're done, leave everything behind and go back to your routine life. Sin City was the city for sex, gambling, and drinking with no remorse.

Setting his drink down, Alex tipped the bartender and slipped out of the club without any of his team mates spotting him. The moment he stepped out of the club, the cool Las Vegas air hit him. Alex looked back at the sign that said Studio 54 and made a mental note to go back while in Vegas.

His shoes clicked against the concrete floor. He could see the line up from before, not even getting any shorter, if anything, it got longer. He crossed the street with the intent on heading back to the MGM Grand to try his luck at some slots.

Passing a flashy looking man, a calling card was shoved in his face making him stop. He stopped and examined the calling card more closely and saw a picture of a woman naked and posing suggestively. Under it was a number and information about the woman.

"You like her?" the man asked and smiled showing of his 'gold' tooth. "I've got more," he lured Alex.

Curious, Alex waited as the flashy dressed man kept passing him other pictures, more naked girls. He smirked; some of them were gorgeous and others were rather unfortunate, but all of them naked and posing.

"You look like a man with money. I'll give you the best," the man continued and fished out a different set of calling cards from the other pocket of his purple blazer, but this time, it was a smaller stack. "These are my best girls. They can do anything you ask them and they're clean. They get checked every month. But this one, this one is my best girl, not many can afford her," the man said and smiled sneakily. He handed Alex a laminated calling card.

Instantly Alex knew that this one girl was what the man said she was because of the state of her calling card. It was neater and the writing was in gold print. The picture of the girl was everywhere but each one, she was sporting different colored (sometimes outrageous colors) hair, Alex could tell that they were wigs. The girl was beautiful, with the lightest blue eyes he'd ever seen. She had a doll like face and a petite body.

Reading over her information, it said that she was a blonde, and was only 5'4. It also said that she had recently got checked and was clean of any STDs. Fittingly, beside Name was Doll, which Alex guessed was her hooker name or something.

Alex immediately understood why she was the best. The girl could be any sick man's fantasy with her innocent child like look and could easily pass as a model. Alex smirked; Sin City was the place to be.

*

Getting up with much trouble, Chloe groaned and took off the covers. The moment she stepped onto the hardwood of her small apartment, her cell phone rang. Groaning again, she made her way to her desk.

"Hello?"

"Chloe? Get your ass up, you have a customer and don't fuck this up like last time. He's important, seems rich. You got a pen?" her boss and pimp barked at her and quickly, Chloe was searching for a pen and paper in her messy apartment. "Meet him at the front of the MGM Grand. Brown hair, missing a tooth, tall and built. He's wearing a suit and likes his girls blonde. Meet him in twenty minutes, the name's Alex Ovechkin. Wear the dress I bought you," he said and hung up the phone before Chloe could say anything else.

"Fucking asshole," Chloe swore under her breath and went to her closet. The MGM Grand was ten minutes from her apartment by car so she hurried putting on her best black lace lingerie and the rather expensive dress that Tony, her pimp, bought her recently in five minutes.

Chloe worked the streets for a good seven years now ever since her father ran up a large amount of debt and paid with his life and her mothers. She started out as a normal prostitute like the rest of Tony's girls, but then quickly rose to a higher value when Tony noticed that more and more men requested her. He made her one of the special girls sold to rich and bored men.

The next five minutes, she spent putting on a fair amount of make-up and was out the door quickly, but not before grabbing all kinds of condoms ranging from different sizes and colors.

Once out of the building she was greeted by her good friend that also worked for Tony, Sam. Sam was like a bodyguard to Chloe, making sure that no one badly injured, Tony's 'favorite' girl.

"Hey, Sam," Chloe greeted the bodybuilder of a man and kissed him on the cheek.

"Hey pretty girl. Tony give you an assignment?" he asked and started the car once Chloe got into the car. "Who is it this time?"

Nodding, Chloe fixed her dress to make it more revealing. "Some rich ass, like always," she replied and rolled her eyes. "Just want to fuck him and get it over with," she said.

Just then her phone beeped, indicating that she got a text message. Don't bother going home later; you're paid for the whole weekend. Tony texted her.

"Fucking bitch!" the blonde swore loudly and showed Sam the text. "No fucking way am I spending the weekend with some rich douche."

Sam whistled impressed. "You must have made some fucking impression on him. What did you put on your calling card?" Sam joked.

Chloe punched Sam in the arm and glared at him. "Fuck me Sam, fuck me," she said with her eyes narrowed at him.

"Depends, do I have to pay?"

Chloe scoffed and opened the door once it stopped at the familiar MGM Grand hotel. "Ass," she mumbled and slammed the door shut.

"I love you!" he yelled through his open window and got a reply from Chloe's middle finger.

Chloe swore under her breath when she saw at least four tall brunette men in suits at the front, waiting. She mentally swore at Tony for not giving her more information as she tried to guess who this Alex Ovechkin person could be.

She went with her gut and walked towards the man farthest from the front door, her hips swaying seductively. A smirk played on her lips, she spoke. "Alex Ovechkin?"

Alex looked up from his shoes and instantly a smirk matched the beautiful blonde's. "Yes?"

"So, I'm guessing you're my client," she said, taking note that he had a hint of some accent that wasn't American. He was handsome and for once, she was thankful that it wasn't some sleazy, fat and balding man with kids. She wondered why he wanted a prostitute when clearly he could get any girl for free with his looks alone. Wave a couple of bills and he'd have an orgy with a couple of girls. "I'm Doll," she whispered and grabbed his hand motioning for him to lead her wherever he wanted her.

Alex's eyes widened. He didn't think that this petite innocent looking girl could be so confident and forward. "Alex," he said and led her inside the beautiful and expensive hotel.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think?
I know, you guys are probably thinking I have too many stories out.
I promise, I haven't stopped updating any of them.
They are very much alive and continuing.
Comment, what are your thoughts?